Latest version: v1.0 (2012)

Archive only - support discontinued
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
I am not able to tel you this not knowing what hardware (PC) you are using. Do you use FS9.1 update? There are no problems with the scenery itself, which was tested with all available test software.
Rafal

Post by Rafal »

Ly Le,

Do you have other addons for Florida installed?
Like Ultimate Terrian USA or FreeFlow Florida?
pilotlee
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by pilotlee »

Hello you guys,

*** DD Stanislaw , I used FS9.1 update and it has been working well with others scenery add on as Mega City, Blue Sky Scenery Photoreal , Aerosoft - Manhattan scenery ...

*** Rafal, I have FS9 Ground Environment Professional and LatinVFR KMIA ( so I uncheck scenery of KMIA 2012 in the FS Scenery Library). I only have a Problem in the Area of Miami City port ( CTD & Effect Update not found ) , but Latin VFR KMIA,KTMB,KOPF work well .

Thanks anyway
J C
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by J C »

Hello, Just purchased this scenery to go along with the Latin VFR KMIA scenery and experiencing the out of memory issues also. When I disable this scenery, no out of memory issues; however with this scenery and Latin VFR KMIA, FS9 crashes due to OOM. Below are my specs:
Windows 7 64bit Home Premium (Service Pack1)
Intel i5 quad core CPU 760@2.8GHz
6.0 GB Ram
ATI Radeon HD 5670 1024MB

BTW, I'm running FS9.1

Hopefully there's a simple solution to this issue, the scenery looks great, would hate to have to disable it because of the OOM issues. Any assistance/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jermaine Clarke
Rafal

Post by Rafal »

Jermaine,

Have you experienced OOMs before?
And: have you applied the 3GB (4GB) switch to your FS9.exe?
J C
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by J C »

Hi,
I've had this current rig for almost 2 years and this is the first OOM experience. How do I apply the 3GB(4GB) switch to my FS9.exe? Thanks

Jermaine
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Me and legendarous Rainer Duda tried to find some problems in our scenery with sysinternal tools which should lead to a CTD. Did not found anything. Often this CTD faults are produced by missing landclasses and these should be reported very fast.

So I would say that this is more hardware or compatibility problem, not really in our scenery. Maybe together with LatinVFR's KMIA it is too much for your PC? Your processor doesn't seems to be very new... You can always try to lower your autogen settings...
Rafal

Post by Rafal »

J C wrote:How do I apply the 3GB(4GB) switch to my FS9.exe? Thanks
The most simple way is to apply it automatically.
Make a safe copy of your FS9.exe and download and apply this: http://ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php
J C
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by J C »

I downloaded and installed the executable...so far, so good with about 4 hours of continuous testing, no OOM's so far (keeping all fingers and toes crossed, lol).
Thanks much

Jermaine
pauleta
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by pauleta »

Hi Team,

I have the scene of KMIA of LatinVFR and your scenery of Miami City for fs9.

my concern is the following : some is the order in which I declare these scene in the fs library, it is always the realistic photo image of your scenery which recovers that of LatinVFR.

i like your scenery but I just prefer that of LatinVFR for the kmia airport surrounding (more “green”).

approximately here what I have:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/topdd.jpg/

and what I would like to have :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/toplv.jpg/

Can you help me PLEASE?

Thank you in advance

thomas
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Generally placing Latin above our "Miami City 2012 X - The City" scenery in the Scenery Library should give you this result.
pauleta
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by pauleta »

thank you but that does not change.

can not offset the realistic photo image of your scenery around KMIA?
Rose72
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Rose72 »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hello.
I am not able to tel you this not knowing what hardware (PC) you are using. Do you use FS9.1 update? There are no problems with the scenery itself, which was tested with all available test software.
I also gets CTD in fs9 over the city :-(
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

People all over the world get CTDs in FS9 - the same was with EPKK, the same with Miami. This is confirmed not to be caused by our scenery. FS9 is simply an old engine and on some machines it just crashes, without any main reason when on other PCs it works perfect.
romoni
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by romoni »

Rose72 wrote:
DD Stanislaw wrote:Hello.
I also gets CTD in fs9 over the city :-(

Hello!

I bought both LatinVFR KMIA and Miami City today and installed them. I did a couple test flight over the Miami City and I got also CTD near the town. At first this seems to be very bad. There isn't any solution for this but I found it from LatinVFR's forum - I downloaded a new texture files and yes - no CTD...

I have UT USA and many, many, many addons all over the world installed. They allways need some paths or an other carefully works. But never mind - area of the Miami works very well now so thank You DD Yors nice work and yes - co-operation is always the best way to solve a problems.

Rolf