DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Warsaw City 2015

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Warsaw City 2015 for FS2004 by Drzewiecki Design
More info at/Więcej na: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodWC2015.htm

English and Polish discussion and support in this topic / Dyskusja po polsku i po angielsku w tym temacie.

ImageImageImage

Known limitations:
Autogen is usually automatically excluded from all areas where 3D custom abjects are located. We have tried for the first time to force FS to display autogen in such areas, however there is still a limitation we could not remove. When flying from an area with the above features, an autogen will be displayed correctly. When arriving at an area with such features, autogen will probably be removed. It means that departing from EPBC airport you should have all city's downtown autogen visible, but when arriving from another airport only custom 3D objects might be visible. You may treat this as an advantage since at the end of flights a system needs more resources to operate smoothly... however I admit this is an issue we could not find a solution to anyway.

Znane problemy:
Autogen jest standardowo usuwany z obszarów, gdzie umieszczone są obiekty 3D. Po raz pierwszy spróbowaliśmy oszukać FS aby wyświetlał autogen w takich miejscach, jednak nadal występują pewne ograniczenia. Autogen będzie prawdopodobnie wyświetlany tylko wówczas, gdy startujesz z miejsca w którym on się znajduje. Jeśli przylatujesz z innego miejsca, autogen będzie usuwany. Oznacza to, iż (prawdopodobnie) jedynie startując z lotniska EPBC będzie wyświetlany pełny autogen centrum miasta, gdy tymczasem będzie on usuwany, jeśli przylecisz z innego lotniska. Możesz traktować to jako zaletę, gdyż pod koniec lotów dla komputera mniejsza ilość obiektów powoduje bardziej płynne wyświetlanie symulacji, jednak przyznaję, iż jest to problem, którego nie daliśmy rady rozwiązać.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

This product has been updated to version v1.5 and renamed to Warsaw City 2015.

Customers who have the older version of the product may be required to pay the price difference (a few euros).

Main features of the new version:
• new, up-to-date ground photoreal textures for the whole area
• new downtown buildings added
• some old buildings fixed
• new EPMO and EPBC charts
• full compatibility with the upcoming EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport 2015 provided

Customers should be notified by stores as soon as the update is available.

DEMO version has been updated as well.
mkonareff
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mkonareff »

Hi !

That looks great ! Thanks for the update and not forgetting FS9.
Looking forward EPWA before buying both products ;)
HenningL
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by HenningL »

Hi,

Thanks for the new version. I would like to ask if the season switzer for Warsaw City 2013 is also valid for this new version?

Henning
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The Season Switcher works only with FSX/P3D. In FS9 everything is done automatically.
HenningL
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by HenningL »

DD Stanislaw wrote:The Season Switcher works only with FSX/P3D. In FS9 everything is done automatically.
That is strange. Here is what you wrote about the Season Switzer when it was released:

Ground Seasons Patch (FS2004 full version only) - 200MB

If you have experienced problems with different seasons displayed for airports and the rest of the scenery ground, please install this patch. There is no way of an exact control in FS2004 of what season is displayed for the default ground textures (those 4.8m/pix resolution) and sometimes this might look weird, even though we did our best in maching all layers of ground textures. You can however change seasons of those ground textures manually.

The patch will install a new folder into your Warsaw City 2013 installation directory (FS2004/Addon Scenery/Warsaw City 2013), called Ground Seasons. It will consist of 2 more folders - "NORMAL" and "NO SNOW". Each of them will have *.bmp files. To get a no-snow settings (most usable during Fall season), simply copy all *bmp. files from the NO SNOW folder to FS2004/Addon Scenery/Warsaw City 2013/Texture folder. As soon as you wish to go back to the normal settings, simply copy all *.bmp files from the NORMAL folder to FS2004/Addon Scenery/Warsaw City 2013/Texture folder. Please remember that "no snow" files will probably remove snow also from the winter season.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Ground Seasons Patch had nothing to do with the Season Switcher...
HenningL
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by HenningL »

Okay. I'm sorry I named the ground season patch a season switzer. My fault.

What I'm trying to ask is: Is the FS2004 ground season patch for Warsaw City 2013 also valid for Warsaw City 2015?

Thanks, Henning
xyviolin

[English]

Post by xyviolin »

There is a lot of works for Warsaw City 2015 - many corrections, replacing textures, placing some new buildings, new photoscenery and mesh, and works with optimalisation and other things.
I dont know any official dates, but We have a lot of works with this scenery.
I think and spend (speculates) works will last, minimum in 4 months (probably 6 months or more).
This is huge scenery and must be compatible with EPWA.

After these amendments, Warsaw and Airports will be the best our scenery, and best
Polish scenery :)

Be patient, support us.
Sorry for my poor english language.

Greetings
Jack Lee Zacheck
GeyerH
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by GeyerH »

Hi, I just want to say thank you for this scenery. Have just bought; nice new buildings, airports as fine as before (I especially like to fly to EPBC), AES works immediately at EPMO.

Best regards,
Harald

P.S. Do I understand xyviolin's post correctly, that development will go on to further versions of this scenery?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Not the FS9 version - he meant the FSX/P3D version, which is not published yet.
GeyerH
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by GeyerH »

O.k., thanks.
Harald
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

This product has been updated to version v1.6. Main features of the new version:

• autogen fixes for better compatibility with EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport 2015
• night ground textures updated with new roads

Customers should be notified by stores as soon as the update is available.
Ripcord
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Aerosoft store

Post by Ripcord »

I purchased this from Aerosoft. Are they not planning to offer the 2015 upgrade? Close to a month now and I see no discussion over there about this upgraded product.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

They don't answer my e-mails neither.