Warsaw City 2015

Latest version: v1.6 (2015)

Archive only - support discontinued
exif
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by exif »

Sceneria Demo chodzi u mnie sprawnie razem z Warsaw City 2013 X.
Parę nowych budynków i oblukane na nowej fototeksturze (u brata).
Wygląda świetnie.

(ciach)
Widzę, że oboje z bratem nie lubicie regulaminów... :P Jeśli chcecie się reklamować, to strony takie Avsim, Flightsim, Simviation, Airdailyx i inne oferują wstawienie swojej reklamy (albo inne fora dyskusyjne). My wstawiamy reklamy tylko naszych partnerów.

Poza tym:
1. Ten temat dotyczy Warsaw City 2015, czyli produktu pod FS2004
2. Sceneria Demo czego chodzi sprawnie z Warsaw City 2013 X? EPWA? Raczej nie, bo fototekstura Dema EPWA X nie pokrywa się z fototeksturą WC 2013 X i na brzegach występuje migotanie.
3. Tu: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... =7225#7225 pisałeś o problemie w Babicach w najnowszej wersji - a teraz piszesz, że posiadasz WC 2013 X?
AbqVlieger
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by AbqVlieger »

Good morning,

It is October 4th and there is no mention of Warsaw City 2015 on the Aerosoft site. Is there any way that those of us who bought Warsaw City 2013 can get the upgrade to Warsaw City 2015?

Thank you.

R Jones
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
They don't answer my questions regarding that issue either. I guess the best way would be to contact them via their support forum.
AbqVlieger
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by AbqVlieger »

Aerosoft seems to have lost their interest in FS9, is there any other option for those of us who bought Warsaw City 2013 to update to Warsaw City 2015?
Thank you.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Well... There are indeed some delays with Aerosoft lately, also some problems with respecting discount offers. Honestly I can't do much about that as they are not replying to my e-mails about those issues. I guess the best would be to wait for our Black Friday sale (50% off) and use Simmarket. This is a new product in 70% so I am even not able to provide you only those files that has changed.

Anyway I believe that writing on their support forum (rather than e-mail ticket) might be worth a try.
LOT994
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by LOT994 »

Witam,
jako, że świeżo nabyłem stolice razem z lotniskiem to mam pytanie, czy ma znaczenie kolejność ich w "addons scenery" ?

Pozdrawiam
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Witam.
Nie ma.
LOT994
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by LOT994 »

Panie Stanisławie,
nie bez powodu zadałem to pytanie, niestety jak "powyżej" trafia mi się crash- czarny ekran i wyłącza się FS. Pytanie, co można z tym zrobić...
Wcześniej z samą Warszawą i darmową scenerią Okęcia było wszystko w porządku.

Dziękuje i pozdrawiam.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Obstawiałbym zbyt wysokie ustawienia, z którymi fs sobie nie radzi...
LOT994
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by LOT994 »

To raczej nie to.
Suwak Autogen density na "0" i crash. Za każdym razem na podejściu do lądowania albo tuż po zwolnieniu pasa.

Pozdrawiam, Mateusz.
martinlest
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Do I have latest version?

Post by martinlest »

Hi. I bought this from SimMarket - there is no information about which version it is though. I am supposing it will be 1.6? No updates are listed at SimMarket...

EDIT: Sorry!! I see that the installer gave the info that this is v1.6 and that the pdf is marked 1.6. Please ignore my original question... but there is one other thing:

Should the scenery be higher priority than the EPWA & EPKK airport sceneries? The pdf doesn't say (I have to move the entry from top of the list, where it automatically installed).

Thanks.

[ Added: Sat Dec 05, 2015 17:06 ]
OK, these sceneries are great, I bought this one, EPKK and EPWA, and they all look wonderful. BUT they are all crashing FS9! - I was just at EPBC, GA Parking. After two minutes, sudden black screen and FS9 has 'stopped working'.

What is the problem with all these sceneries please? I see from Google online translation some of the posts in Polish, it is a common issue. I bought these sceneries partly because I had read in AVSIM that the support here is good, so I guess you guys are onto some fixes, but please advise on progress.

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, we are looking into this.
martinlest
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by martinlest »

OK, I'll bookmark this page.

And the scenery priority I asked about?

Thanks.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It does not matter.
martinlest
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by martinlest »

OK...

I continue to have crashes since I installed these sceneries. I get this error message, which I have never had before:

It seems that they might be related to gaugesound.dll, which I have just found has been overwritten with an earlier version. Luckily I had a copy of the later version backed up and have replaced it. I will see if that helps.

Do any of your sceneries by any chance install a copy of gaugesound.dll into the main FS9 scenery folder?

M.