All Polish Airports products for FS2004

Archive only - support discontinued
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Aa, o tę stronę chodzi.

Potwierdzam, jest to ostatnia wersja dema, nie ma nowszej. Jest to wersja z 2013 roku. Do FSX/P3D demo zostało zaktualizowane, do wersji FS2004 nie będzie takiej aktualizacji, gdyż nie prowadzimy już żadnych prac związanych z tym symulatorem. Dla FS9 jest dostępna tylko komercyjna wersja PAvol.1 v4: http://secure.simmarket.com/drzewiecki- ... 2004.phtml
Savior
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Savior »

A wiêc tylko komercha... Wydawa³o mi siê, ¿e demo jeszcze bylo v4 dla fs9. No nic trudno. Pozdrawiam
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Nie "komercha" tylko wersja płatna, czyli ta "zwykła".
Jon
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Volume 1 has ruined my sim

Post by Jon »

After installing Polish Airports Vol 1, only EPGD airport was installed. Then after selecting the other 3 airports, the terrain around the airport was missing large amounts of textures, and water was in place of land.

Further our away from the installed texture area, ALL the gournd textures are blurry. Loading up any other area causes a TERRAIN.DLL CTD.

It seesm you simply cannot un-install this product. There isn't an un-install option. Delting the airport(s) in the addon scenery part of FS9 doesnt do anything. EPDG automatically gets added back in.

Swapping the scenery.cfg file for another does nothing.
Swapping the Terrain.cfg does nothing.

What has happened? If somebody can help me, I be GREATLY appreciated, because right now, I'm not happy at all.

Jonathan

[ Added: Mon Nov 20, 2017 20:53 ]
Guys I have it working. :? :o :|

The installers are very strange. EPGD would apear 2-3 times in the scenery.cfg and be activated. The other 3 airports in Volume 1 DIDNT get activated.

Some of the airports in the scenery.cfg becamse scenery 000 or 001. 001 was my TERRAIn file so that strangely was removed.

And trying to remove it all to start again was difficult. They'd all get called [area 001] in the cfg.

I've never seen an installer do this. Very strange!! So maybe one to watch for others. And why I REALLY dislike not being able to do a manual install onto the desktop to see what goes where.

A lesson learned.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
I am afraid I have no idea why that mess happened during your install.

The standard uninstall procedure of all our FS9 product is:
1. Remove the product's folder from the Addon Scenery folder
2. The sim will prompt you to remove the particular scenery.cfg entry

Is this FS9.0 or FS9.1 ?
Jon
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Jon »

It is with 9.1.

Perhaps a suggestion is to have the option of installing to another folder first? Then we can see where everything goes and manually install as well.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Ok, but your description suggests that it was not some wrong intall paths that caused the problem but the scenery.cfg file. Anyway we do not provide a way to select different path than default - it caused much more problems in the past and the current solution has been efficient for years.

Do you have anything non-standard about your FS9 install?
Jon
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Jon »

Nothing different about my install.

I installed and as I always do, load the sim and go to the airport to check. EPGD was first and it looked ok.
Then I tried all the other airports and noticed none of the other Volume 1 airports had been installed. Looking in the scenery.cfg file showed some confusing things.

Then I looked back in the scenery library inside the sim and it was all over the place. The boxes weren't ticked. When I did that is when it made a mess even more of the scenery.cfg file. The TERRAIN section was removed. So it would cause s CTD of course (took me awhile to figure his out).

Perhaps my virus checker messed up the install but I'm sure it was off. Either way it was very strange as to what happened. My EPKK airport I also purchased installed correctly.

Not much else to say other then it was strange.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Polish Airports vol.1/2/3 for FS2004

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The support for this product has been discontinued.

This product is now available as a free product.

Check THIS LINK or our Products page.