All Polish Airports products for FS2004

Archive only - support discontinued
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Yes, I head about this issue however I can't really do much about it... There were obviously some changes made to the product (version 1.3) but not jetways-related. It was more texture and AFCAD fixes (new navaids and frequences). I honestly have no idea how AES influences jetways. This is actually our first airport supported by AES having jetways. I can only confirm that no changes were made to the jetway system.
Ador
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Ador »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hello.
Yes, I head about this issue however I can't really do much about it... There were obviously some changes made to the product (version 1.3) but not jetways-related. It was more texture and AFCAD fixes (new navaids and frequences). I honestly have no idea how AES influences jetways. This is actually our first airport supported by AES having jetways. I can only confirm that no changes were made to the jetway system.
I can understand that you can't do much about it, because it's AES related.
But there must be a difference in installers, i think Oliver Pabst has an older one.
The best thing to do is to send him the latest installer so that he can look at it.
Otherwise nothing happens!!
I can't imagine that there's no solution.

Best regards,
Ad
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I have already contacted Oliver, we will try to fix that.
Ador
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Ador »

DD Stanislaw wrote:I have already contacted Oliver, we will try to fix that.
Dear Stanislaw, that's good news! :D
I hope it won't take much time.

Ad
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Just copy the File DATA_0414.FSX to DATA_0414.DAT in the <FS9>\Aerosoft\AES\DATA Folder and restart the FS9, then the jetways fits. With the next AES version 2.31 this will be fixed automatically.
Ador
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Ador »

DD Stanislaw wrote:
Just copy the File DATA_0414.FSX to DATA_0414.DAT in the <FS9>\Aerosoft\AES\DATA Folder and restart the FS9, then the jetways fits. With the next AES version 2.31 this will be fixed automatically.
Yes, that solved the problem.
Many thanks for your cooperation with Oliver Pabst.

Best regards,

Ad
kolodziejskim
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Michał

Post by kolodziejskim »

właśnie dostałem maila od simMarket, że czeka na mnie nowa wersja PAv3_FS9... to jakaś ich zaległość czy coś mnie ominęło w newsach ??
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It is a pleasure for us to inform you, that there is now an updated version 1.9 of this product available. You need to remove the old product (you can simple remove the whole Polish Airports vol.3 folder from FS2004\Addon Scenery) and download and install the new one. New version correct all known bugs (including default ATC bug in EPWR), it also includes new navaids and generally all things, that were reported by our customers.

Where to get?
Simply log-in to your store where you have bought the product and download it again. Check the first page of the manual to make sure you have the newest 1.9 version installed.

Jest nam miło poinformować, iż została wydana zaktualizowana wersja 1.9 tego dodatku. Przed jej zainstalowaniem, prosimy o usunięcie całego starego folderu Polish Airports vol.3 z FS2004\Addon Scenery, następnie ściągnąć i zainstalować nową wersję. Nowa wersja poprawie wszystkie znane problemy (w tym ten z default ATC we Wrocławiu), zawiera również nowe pomoce nawigacyjne i generalnie poprawione wszystko to, co było raportowane przez użytkowników.

Gdzie pobrać?
Wystarczy zalogować się na stronie sklepu internetowego, w którym starsza wersja produktu została kupiona i ponownie pobrać produkt. Prosimy sprawdzić na pierwszej stronie Manuala, czy zainstalowana wersja to faktycznie 1.9 .

Powyższa informacja dotyczy tylko pełnej wersji pod FS2004!
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

Dzieki za info,dostalem tez info z simmarket,pozdro :wink:
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Polish Airports vol.1 2017

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Polish Airports vol.1 2017 by Drzewiecki Design
More info at/Więcej na: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodPAv1.htm

English and Polish discussion and support in this topic / Dyskusja po polsku i po angielsku w tym temacie.

ImageImageImage
majek13
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Re: Polish Airports vol.1 for FS2004

Post by majek13 »

witam, wspaniala wiadomosc! czy wie Pan kiedy produkt bedzie dostepny na SimMarket?

pozdrawiam
GD5
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by GD5 »

Tak jak w przypadku wersji pod FS X podejrzewam ze w poniedziałek.....
jacekbjj
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by jacekbjj »

Staszku kawał dobrej roboty!!! mam pytanie: czy możesz podać co to za podkład muzyczny z wideo PA vol. 1, czy to jest tajemnica? Wiem że w tej dziedzinie jesteś dobry, czy to nie jest twoja aranżacja?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Jacku, filmy zlecamy podwykonawcom. Szczerze mówiąc nie wiem, co to za podkład.
typek
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by typek »

Panie Stanisławie, jak się sprawa ma odnośnie rabatu dla posiadaczy poprzedniej wersji PA vol. 1 dla fs2004? Czy to dalej aktualne? I jeśli tak, czy ustalaliście to ze wszystkimi sklepami oferującymi Wasze produkty? W moim przypadku chodzi o sklep 4simshop.com.

Z góry dziękuję za odpowiedź.