More info at/Więcej na: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodPAv3.htm
Latest version: v2.2 (2013)

ImageImageImage
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

All customers who downloaded this product before 14th February 2011 are requested to download the product again (that is free) from the same store. The new 2.0 version will be automatically provided. To make sure you have the newest version installed please look at the manual. Below the product's title it should say "version 2.0". If you are unable to download the newest version please don't hesitate to contact our support.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The whole package will be updated to version 3.0 very soon. The main reason for the update is to change the installation system to our current standard (fully automatic). The update will also include the new tower in EPLL Lodz Lublinek (cunstruction finished in 2012) and the new VOR ZLG in EPZG Zielona Gora. New charts will be provided as well.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It is a pleasure for me to inform you that the new version 3.0 of our Polish Airports vol.2 for FS2004 is now available for download. It will include new, fully automatic installer, new control tower in EPLL Łódź Lublinek, new VOR ZLG in EPZG Zielona Góra and new charts for those airports. The update is free for those who purchased the scenery (you simply need to download it again - Simmarket has issues an e-mail with all details). DEMO version has also been updated with the above changes.

Miło mi poinformować, iż została opublikowana nowa wersja 3.0 naszego pakietu Polish Airports vol.2 pod FS2004. Zawiera ona całkowicie zautomatyzowany installer, nową wieżę kontrolną w EPLL Łodzi Lublinku, nowy VOR ZLG w EPZG Zielonej Gorze oraz nowe mapki dla tych lotnisk. Update jest darmowy dla posiadaczy pełnej wersji (należy po prostu ściągnąć produkt ponownie - Simmarket rozesłał informację ze szczegółami). Wersja DEMO również została wzbogacona o powyższe zmiany.
ca177
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by ca177 »

You guys are getting better with each release.
How is the FSX version progressing?
Bass
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Bass »

+1 going to buy one!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks!
FSX version expected in August.
BTW we appreciate good comments at stores very much, so if you like our product, why not giving a few stars to help us! :wink:
Jarlsberg
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Jarlsberg »

You're the best scenery deveoper out there! :D
Rafal

Post by Rafal »

Released!

Congratulations Staszek, Kuba and the whole team!
These are such moments when it feels nice to be Polish...
DD Stanislaw wrote:we appreciate good comments at stores very much, so if you like our product, why not giving a few stars to help us!
You can count on it.
And more:
http://forum.avsim.net/topic/373182-drz ... -released/
http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/to ... _p__374118
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Dzięki Rafał. Ja od siebie mogę powiedzieć tylko tyle, że miałem niesamowite szczęście, że rozpocząłem współpracę z Kubą (już ponad 5 lat temu!) a także z innymi osobami jak Piotr Pajor czy Piotr Lewandowicz i wielu innych, którzy pomagają w taki czy inny sposób. Niezwykle ciężko jest znaleźć takie osoby, które w projekt wierzą (mam na myśli całą działalność DD) i mają odwagę zainwestować swój czas i talent w swoją pasję i rozwój całego naszego zespołu. Mogę śmiało powiedzieć, że gdyby nie Kuba, DD nie miałoby nawet połowy reputacji jaką ma aktualnie.
Rafal

Post by Rafal »

Wierzę, Staszku. Ba, co ja mówię? Nie muszę w nic wierzyć bo to po prostu widać po tym w jak niewiarygodnie fantastyczny sposób rozwijają się scenerie DD. :)
Stałem się wielkim fanem Waszej pracy i na miarę swoich możliwości będę ją wspierał i promował w wirtualnym świecie.
Wędrowałem dziś po górach z żoną i zamiast podziwiać widoki (no, pomijam przelatujące nad głową samoloty, którym nigdy nie odpuszczę) zastanawiałem się cały czas czy kiedy wrócę do domu PAv3 będzie już wydane! :mrgreen:
graemeb
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by graemeb »

I have just purchased and installed Polish Airports 3, and everything looks good, except for a problem at EPPO, where my aircraft sits below ground level.

I tried disabling EPPO and installing the older freeware EPPO, and that scenery worked fine.

I have Ultimate Terrain Europe installed. Any ideas what is causing this?

[edit]
Okay - I checked all FS9 folders, and removed the lod EPPO scenery from the drive. Still have the problem of the aircraft sitting waist deep in the ground.

I then removed the file "EPPO_Flatten.bgl" and tried again. This time the aircraft was sitting correctly on the runway! Could there be an error in that file with regards to ground level value?
Graeme
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
This is the first report about that - thank you for the tip regarding the flatten file. We will check that.
BAW076
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by BAW076 »

Hi guys,

Looks great from the screenshots, but I am trying to download the demo, but seems the links are dead.

Is the demo available yet?

Regards,

Chris.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The demo is now available for download.
http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/DoScia ... 9_DEMO.zip (18MB)