EETN Tallinn 2014

Latest version: v1.2 (2014)

Archive only - support discontinued
martinlest
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Flickering ground textures

Post by martinlest »

I am trying out the demo version from AVSIM and wonder if anyone else has problems with the ground textures. They 'roll back' as I land and at the gates, the yellow markings and apron (concrete?) textures flicker and disappear as you move or pan.

Does the scenery need a flatten? You can't gauge the flickering in the screenshots of course, but you can see how the textures disappear.

I have no other EETN bgl files in my FS9 setup.

Thanks.

ImageImage

[ Added: Wed May 04, 2016 21:59 ]
Great that no one from Drzewiecki can be bothered to answer this. In turn, I shan't bother now to buy the full version.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Probably your post was overlooked, because DD has accustomed me to the great support.

Do you have any AI traffic program?

It's only my suspicion, but such programs have got their own AFCADs and thus it can be doubled somehow. No-one reported such problem, so something has to be wrong in case of your sim configuration only.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
martinlest
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by martinlest »

the great support
I can't imagine what that might be, but no matter. Perhaps it would be a good idea (and so easy!) for a moderator to review support questions on the forum which have never received an answer, maybe just once a week? I know some other commercial forums do this, so that paying customers (and I have bought full versions of a number of Drzewiecki Design sceneries this year) don't feel their support issues are just being ignored. As someone who has worked in customer service roles half his life, it's just a suggestion. Up to you of course....

I have no other AFCADs for EETN, that was the first thing I checked, but maybe some other bgl file is clashing with the scenery to cause this. I'd have to do a (probably long) trial and error session to find which, if any, it is. Not sure if it's worth the time, but if I find an answer, I'll post back.

Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

AFAIK the full version does not have this issue.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: EETN Tallinn 2014

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The support for this product has been discontinued.

This product is now available as a free product.

Check THIS LINK or our Products page.