UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo 2015

Latest version: v1.8 (2016)

Archive only - support discontinued
keino333
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by keino333 »

Good day Stan,
I getting some really long pauses when using the scenery. Has anyone report this and have a possible solution?
thx
Fouga
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Fouga »

hello
How to cleanly uninstall version 1.0 UUEE 2015 FS9 to replace version 1.1. I have not seen désinstalation program. Your scene is fantastic, wonderful job for FS9.
thank you
kind regards

Sorry for my bad English.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Alain, simply remove the UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo folder from FS9/Addon Scenery and install the new version.
Fouga
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Fouga »

Thank you very much for your response, having bought at the scene SimWare site the October 29, number commande 1290018812
It is just the installation is version 1.0. How to find version 1.1.
thank you
kind regards
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It needs to be published by the store. Please contact the store's support if it takes too long.
Fouga
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Fouga »

Thank you very much, I sent an email to the site SimWare. Congratulations on your wonderful achievement.
Thank you
Kind regard

[ Added: Sat Nov 08, 2014 07:33 ]
hello,
Having purchased the 2015 Moscow UUEE FS2004 on the website Simware October 29, malgrés my requests, emails, phone, he does not put version 1.1. online.Comment I do?
Version 1.0 crash my Fs2004 (OOM). I can send you my bill this purchase. The websit Simware is not serious
Thank you for your help
Best regard
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It should be online right now - SimWare has asked me for the files again a few days ago and they have been provided to them.
Fouga
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Fouga »

Thank you for your reply
Maybe, but still nothing on my page malgrés upload my many requests. I am angry against this site that is not serious. 11 days, I can not use this scene.
Best regard
bankii
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by bankii »

Hi Stanislaw!
Do not move the AES2.37 than the passenger bridges. I use V1.1. Is there some solution or idea?
THX
Istvan
Felix
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Felix »

Hi Istvan,

I had the same problem. But it's solved after restarting my PC... Now it works fine.

@Stanislaw: It seems, that there are some errors with the taxiway-lines. Some parts are missing and other taxiways have terrible "transitions" - for example the high-speed-taxiways. Will there be a fix available in the future?

What I also want to ask ist, if there will be an update for the AFCAD? At the moment, the coded AFCAD still includes many erros with the aircraft-parking-positions. So the airlines are a bit "spreaded" all over the airport and use the wrong positions.

Thanks a lot!

With kind regards
Felix
bankii
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by bankii »

Felix wrote:Hi Istvan,

I had the same problem. But it's solved after restarting my PC... Now it works fine.

@Stanislaw: It seems, that there are some errors with the taxiway-lines. Some parts are missing and other taxiways have terrible "transitions" - for example the high-speed-taxiways. Will there be a fix available in the future?

What I also want to ask ist, if there will be an update for the AFCAD? At the moment, the coded AFCAD still includes many erros with the aircraft-parking-positions. So the airlines are a bit "spreaded" all over the airport and use the wrong positions.

Thanks a lot!

With kind regards
Felix
Unfortunately, the bridge still does not work. All OK, but not the passenger bridges.
Other airports LHBP, LCLK, etc. EDDM. everything runs fine.
Petrovich
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Petrovich »

AES v2.37 works perfectly with UUEE2015. I still use DD SVO v1.0.

bankii wrote:Unfortunately, the bridge still does not work. All OK, but not the passenger bridges.
The problem you've noticed is an afcad issue at terminal F only and linked with aircraft position. Move your aircraft in Slew mode a slightly futher from the terminal and then reset position (press F7 in AES menu). I believe it should work.
BAW9DV
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by BAW9DV »

Stan,

I'm a new member and just purchased the new Moscow UUEE scenery for FS9 today (21st NOV).

The work is excellent and every bit as good as the wonderful LHBP product which I also have.

I do have some issues however. Two things, one I have NO MOVING VEHICLE TRAFFIC at all and there is a big texture issue right across the middle of the airport when in WINTER.

I seem unable to attach a picture of the problem on this forum for some reason.

I have Windows XP Pro SP3 and FS2004 with the 9.1 update correctly installed. I purchased the product from Simmarket, downloaded the EXE file and installed it. Before hand, I made sure that no other UUEE scenery or AFCAD files were installed. The scenery installs correctly but I have NO MOVING VEHICLES at all (I have loads of static ones!).

With Winter enabled there is a kind of different texture/partition that cuts through the middle of the airport. I have altered the layering of the scenery and even placed it above everything but the effect is still the same.

I next tried moving the two LD_*.bgl files into there own LC Scenery folder as per a fix suggested here. But the effect remains. I noticed that the same two LD_*.bgl files were also found in the C:\ ..... \Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery/Scenery ..... folder as well as inside the new UUEE installation scenery folder. Tried removing them - no change.

Next, I completely removed the new UUEE installation. Looked into ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS but there was no entry there for this scenery so it clearly does not install into the Registry. Anyway, I removed all trace and then rebooted the PC. I re-downloaded a fresh EXE file from Simmarket and again installed and then rebooted after install.

No change. I still have no moving vehicles and there is still the same very different texture "band" across the middle of the airport.

I will try to find a way of uploading the picture I have taken of the problem. I would appreciate any help you might be.

Thanks for your time,

kind regards,

Lee
Lee James
Senior Captain
Events Manager
British Airways Virtual
Petrovich
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Petrovich »

BAW9DV wrote: there is a big texture issue right across the middle of the airport when in WINTER.
I confirm that issue (see picture posted below).

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/15529/2 ... c_orig.jpg
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

UUEE for FS9 (just as the XP version) does not include any moving traffic. Why have you thought it does? http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodUUEE_2015.htm

Yes, that snow texture is my programming fault but it will switch to a correct texture in a week (December 1st).