UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo 2015

Latest version: v1.8 (2016)

Archive only - support discontinued
SxPetros
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by SxPetros »

Thank you for replying on my message...the problem is ver frustrating when it comes to this point.I don't know what to do.I have tried three flight from Athens to Skg and UUEE and always but always crashed...Followed what ever you told me and still the same problem...Since i paid for the program i will continue to support you because you make fantastic sceneries but please i would be more than obliged if you find a solution to my problem
Petros
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo 2015 product will soon be updated to v1.6 . Many things have been changed in the project. Here is the list of all changes:

- Major optimizations of all models
- Terminal D simple interior added
- New B terminal (under construction) with ground layer edited
- All runway signs and markings changed from 7/25 to 6/24
- Third runway and new taxiways added (under construction)
- New apron lamp poles placed
- Dubrovki area modeled
- New de-icing apron added
- Concrete, asphalt and dirt textures tuned
- New apron lighting for the whole airport (lights now illuminate ground signs)
- All LODs reprogrammed
- All ground vehicles optimized
- New blast fence model at stand 1A/B
- Snow layer seasonal timing fixed
- Hangar floor now lit at night
- Charts updated

Even though lots of work has been put into this update, it will be free!

ImageImageImage

Updating the product will require to log-in at the store where you have purchased the product and to download the installer again. Depending on a store it might take a few hours to 2 weeks for the product to be available.
Petrovich
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Petrovich »

Has anyone downloaded updated version v1.6?
graemeb
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by graemeb »

Simmarket sent out an email regarding the update, but the file available for download was v1.1. Seems that the wrong file was sent to Simmarket according to them:

"The file currently available for download in your account is the latest which they have sent us and all other shops yesterday. We already informed them about their mistake but besides an auto reply stating that they will be on holiday until next week there was no answer yet. you will be notified when the correct file is available."
Graeme
Flighty
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Flighty »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hello.
UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo 2015 product will soon be updated to v1.6 . Many things have been changed in the project. Here is the list of all changes:

- Major optimizations of all models
- Terminal D simple interior added
- New B terminal (under construction) with ground layer edited
- All runway signs and markings changed from 7/25 to 6/24
- Third runway and new taxiways added (under construction)
- New apron lamp poles placed
- Dubrovki area modeled
- New de-icing apron added
- Concrete, asphalt and dirt textures tuned
- New apron lighting for the whole airport (lights now illuminate ground signs)
- All LODs reprogrammed
- All ground vehicles optimized
- New blast fence model at stand 1A/B
- Snow layer seasonal timing fixed
- Hangar floor now lit at night
- Charts updated

Even though lots of work has been put into this update, it will be free!

ImageImageImage

Updating the product will require to log-in at the store where you have purchased the product and to download the installer again. Depending on a store it might take a few hours to 2 weeks for the product to be available.
Hi there,
Downloaded the last update for UUEE from Simmarket today March 29th at 6:00 pm (Zulu-7) my local time. Sadly the scenery is again suffering with a HUGE MEMORY Leak like the previous version. I do not want to be sceptical but this kind of issue is pretty comon with my sceneries from you guys.

At the time I write this message, my memory use jumped to 2,291,404k and still keeps running high like a crazy horse.

For the test, I am using a Robinson heli (very light loaded aircraft) and sitting in one of the parking. With the same scenerio my OMDB from FT will be around 900 K. Do the math. Hope you will fix the issue.

Picture worth 10,000 words

After 3 min now it is at 3,080,376 Ko and beyond

Thanks in advanceImage
speedbird144
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by speedbird144 »

Hi.

I purchased UUEE from Aerosoft and in download page is shown v1.6, however installer shows v1.4 and still old scenery.

Thx
Petrovich
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Petrovich »

Flighty wrote: Hi there,
Downloaded the last update for UUEE from Simmarket today March 29th at 6:00 pm (Zulu-7) my local time.
Simmarket still distributing v1.1.
Remove two LD_*.bgl file from Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.
Flighty
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Flighty »

Petrovich wrote:
Flighty wrote: Hi there,
Downloaded the last update for UUEE from Simmarket today March 29th at 6:00 pm (Zulu-7) my local time.
Simmarket still distributing v1.1.
Remove two LD_*.bgl file from Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.
Thanks for your input. This inormation from DR et Simmarket is misleading. If I knew the update is not yet there, I could have kept my previous version which has the 2 bgl removed. Actually, I saved it before installing the so-called update.
Thanks anyway for the heads-up.

Cheers!
Petrovich
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Petrovich »

Flighty wrote:This inormation from DR et Simmarket is misleading.
It is. I've downloaded 'update' several times using Opera, IE and Safari both on PC and Mac and every time I've got installer v1.1.
Flighty
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Flighty »

Petrovich wrote:
It is. I've downloaded 'update' several times using Opera, IE and Safari both on PC and Mac and every time I've got installer v1.1.
Do you know what these two LD*.bgl stand for? You suggested to place them in LC folder while Staniwslas suggests to delete them simply. Huge difference though!

[ Added: Thu Mar 31, 2016 19:30 ]
Petrovich wrote:
By the way, how do you know which version is uploaded on Simmarket. The file I found there doesn't have any indication other than the file name as UUEE_Moscow_Sheremetyevo2015.exe

After the download, its properties show Product Version 9.0.1.0.

Thanks
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

from Aerosoft and in download page is shown v1.6, however installer shows v1.4 and still old scenery.
As far as I remember - in case of Aerosoft it's sometimes necessary to wait a little bit longer for update and there can be a difference of installer's numbering.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Petrovich
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Petrovich »

Flighty wrote:Do you know what these two LD*.bgl stand for?
They are stand for landclass. LC-files mustn't be placed into a folder which has a 'texture' subfolder inside, because it causes OOMs. Version 1.1 puts LC-file into Addon Scenery\Scenery and that is completely wrong - Addon Scenery includes 'texture' subfolder by default. I do recommend to move two LD_*.bgl files to a separate folder.
Flighty wrote:By the way, how do you know which version is uploaded on Simmarket.
Are you kidding me? Have a look! :)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

speedbird144 wrote:installer shows v1.4 and still old scenery.
This is impossible since there was never v1.4 released for this scenery...
Flighty wrote:Sadly the scenery is again suffering with a HUGE MEMORY Leak like the previous version.
It seems like you've tested the same old v1.1 .

Figuring out what went wrong. The uploaded installer was correct so this is something on the store's side. I'm sure it will be fixed asap.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Simmarket has fixed the problem and the new v1.6 is now available.
Flighty
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Flighty »

Petrovich wrote:
Flighty wrote:Do you know what these two LD*.bgl stand for?
They are stand for landclass. LC-files mustn't be placed into a folder which has a 'texture' subfolder inside, because it causes OOMs. Version 1.1 puts LC-file into Addon Scenery\Scenery and that is completely wrong - Addon Scenery includes 'texture' subfolder by default. I do recommend to move two LD_*.bgl files to a separate folder.
Flighty wrote:By the way, how do you know which version is uploaded on Simmarket.
Are you kidding me? Have a look! :)

My bad! I was refering to the file source. Usually, I don't ready this part as I jump quickly to NEXT button. I thought there is any indication before downloading from Simmarket.

[ Added: Mon Apr 04, 2016 09:58 ]
DD Stanislaw wrote:Simmarket has fixed the problem and the new v1.6 is now available.
Thanks Stanislaw! Greta work as always. Any hint when LUKK will be out for FS9?