UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo 2015

Latest version: v1.8 (2016)

Archive only - support discontinued
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

This product has been updated to version v1.8 featuring Moscow City custom-made buildings in the whole central area of the city, the Business District and other landmarks. The update is free for all customers who own UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo 2015!

ImageImageImage

As soon as the update is available you will be notified by the store where you have purchased the product.
mllgrennman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mllgrennman »

ok...im going to install it and get right out there again even though i just came back!...thanks...
Petrovich
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Petrovich »

Has the airport itself been updated or just the city centre has been added?
GeyerH
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by GeyerH »

Hi,
many thanks for this update.
Regarding your concerns expressed in the "The next project is..." thread: I probably would have bought a stand-alone Moscow city scenery. But your way to bring the city for FS2004 is also very acceptable: There are many good freeware sceneries from Russian developers for the other Moscow airports (just to mention Vnukovo or Ostafievo) and even for some more city buildings, so that together with the new version of UUEE one can have a quite complete rendering of Moscow.

Best regards,
Harald

P.S. What purpose has the file "OB9EURE0.bgl" that replaces the FS2004 stock file in Scenery\Eure\Scenery path?
mllgrennman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mllgrennman »

simmarket still only has 1.1...can we get the update from you?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

GeyerH wrote:OB9EURE0.bgl
This file contains all default Moscow objects (like Red Square etc). When you choose not to install our city objects, the original file will be installed back so that those default objects could appear again.
mllgrennman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mllgrennman »

DD Stanislaw wrote:This product has been updated to version v1.8
simmarket still only has 1.1...can we get the update from you?

Thanks.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

We never publish downloadable "updates" - only new versions of products.
And I am absolutely sure that Simmarket has the latest version of the product. Can I get your order number please? I don't have your e-mail in the customer database.
GeyerH
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by GeyerH »

DD Stanislaw wrote: This file contains all default Moscow objects (like Red Square etc). When you choose not to install our city objects, the original file will be installed back so that those default objects could appear again.
Many thanks.
I have no interest in changing back towards the stock objects. I just wanted to be sure that there are no conflicts with any other Moscow scenery that perhaps needed the file.

P.S.: I was able to download the installer V. 1.8 from my SimMarket account already yesterday...

Regards,
Harald
jeroenvs
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by jeroenvs »

Stanislaw,

Great update. Two little questions:

At the new terminal B I noticed that the service is not flattened in the AFD. I have to put some thrust to move the aircraft around. Did I do something wrong when installing?

And another question, I saw that in the FSX version of the Moscow City scenery UUWW is included. Will you make this one also for FS9? I have some great AI landing there, like GazProm.
Regards,
Jeroen
The Netherlands
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
I've written something about this here (and those issues that I mentioned are mostly about the airports):
(...)we have decided NOT to work on the FS2004 version of Moscow City X product because of the following reasons:

- with photoreal textures of 4,8m/pix (maximum resolution for FS2004) it looks really... "vintage" and outdated, especially without blend masks
- ground photoreal textures would need to be calibrated from scratch
- majority of groups of city buildings and airport buildings would need to be edited and exported from the very beginning because of the BGLC_9 limits
- all 4096 textures (90% of total in the project) would be resized to 1024 pixels
- all custom mesh would actually have to be built from scratch
- there is no simple method to export FSX autogen to FS2004 format, doing that right would take time
- autogen will be removed in "square" pattern around all custom object, so if the object is a group of buildings, it would mean a desert around the downtown of Moscow as well as all custom airports
- I don't expect much interest from the remaining FS2004 community taking the above into consideration hence the work required to make it would not corelate with sales we can achieve
martinlest
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by martinlest »

This is the 3rd. DD scenery I have bought and am as happy with UUEE as I am with EPWA and EPKK. Thank you for continuing to produce such high quality sceneries for FS2004! I have a pretty nice PC to run FS9, but even so, my fps is set to 60 max, and I get this pretty much all the time at UUEE. Excellent!

One small point: I downloaded v1.8 (I assume - the pdf manual says 1.8) from SimMarket, but I wonder (having read all the previous pages in this thread) if there will be a new AFCAD for the scenery, as mentioned. There seem to be a few errors reported by ADE9x/AFCAD2 - the hold-short is too far from Rwy 24L for instance.. Not huge, and I have corrected some of these myself with ADE9x (strictly for my own use!).

However, I notice that my AI traffic sits around the airport, seemingly frozen for no apparent reason - aircraft start taxiing and then stop and wait - even when I increase the sim speed to 4x and wait a few minutes, they do not resume their taxi. Some taxiways get blocked and some a/c cannot get off the runways for this reason. Anyone else noticed this - and have an explanation for why it's happening? (I haven't got my traffic % slider all that high..).

Thanks
Martin
claudiofalcao
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by claudiofalcao »

Hello everyone!
This is my first post here and sorry about my English...
Just one question...
I've bought the UUEE2015 by Aerosoft site. Does Aerosoft have the 1.8 version for FS2004 and FSX?
I've checked and they have 1.6 only...
Regards.

Cláudio
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
The latest version of this product is indeed v1.8 (it adds the whole downtown of Moscow). Unfortunately AS's policy about updates is strange sometimes in terms of timings. It can take many weeks for them to update a project, probably mostly because they are busy with they own releases. The best way to reach that update would be to contact AS directly or to write on their forum, although I would recommend for the future to use stores that do not release their own products (like Simmarket or SimPlanet for example).
claudiofalcao
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by claudiofalcao »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hello.
The latest version of this product is indeed v1.8 (it adds the whole downtown of Moscow). Unfortunately AS's policy about updates is strange sometimes in terms of timings. It can take many weeks for them to update a project, probably mostly because they are busy with they own releases. The best way to reach that update would be to contact AS directly or to write on their forum, although I would recommend for the future to use stores that do not release their own products (like Simmarket or SimPlanet for example).
Hello Stanislaw! Nice to meet you!
Thank you for your support. I'll contact them.
Regards.

Cláudio