DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo 2015

Post by DD Stanislaw »

UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo 2015 by Drzewiecki Design
http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodUUEE_2015.htm

English and Polish discussion and support in this topic / Dyskusja po polsku i po angielsku w tym temacie.

ImageImageImage
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please note: DEMO will be availbale in 2-3 days, even though the link is already given in a few places.
Stary
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Stary »

Ok, thanks!
Animation is present?
tandccongos
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Missing Terminals for new FS9 UUEE (SVO)

Post by tandccongos »

Not sure where in this forum I'm to post this but I was guided to the forum for technical support.

I just purchased the FS9 version for UUEE however my terminals are all missing. I made sure that I removed the freeware version of UUEE that I had before and the issue persists. My order number is 1195438 through SimMarket. Any help would be appreciated. I also saw in the release notes that UUEE would be added to the scenery cfg automatically and it was not. I had to manually add it.

This is my 1st purchase iwth Drzewiecki Design so forgive me as I am new to this site.

Any hints or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Chris
Christopher Congos
Nimic
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Nimic »

Awesome scenery! I bought it this morning :D

It's just a frame rate killer: I had to remove some features, such airport details and static cars in order to have 20-25 fps during the approach (frame rate locked at 50 fps in flight), but anyway I love it :mrgreen:
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Missing Terminals for new FS9 UUEE (SVO)

Post by DD Stanislaw »

tandccongos wrote:I also saw in the release notes that UUEE would be added to the scenery cfg automatically and it was not. I had to manually add it.
This might have happened if your FS9's registry data is wrong - or if you use an external drive to store sceneries. No idea about the terminals though. You might try a full redownload and reinstall of the scenery.
Madetvik wrote:When i taxi to hold point RWY 25L, simulator is crash! Wrote - operation of memory
FS9's crashes are usually related to no 9.1 update installed or to wrongly assigned graphic settings in your graphic card. Any edge smoothing (AA / Anizo filtering) done by your graphic card instead of your sim, might lead to its crash. The balance is very delicate and it is not related to our scenery in particular. And the VAS memory usage is marginal (obviously it is always nice to have 4-6 GB of RAM onboard).
Stary wrote:Animation is present?
Jetways are static. They will be animated by AES in the future though.
Nimic wrote:I had to remove some features
Its exactly why these options are there, so anyone could use the scenery with a good performance. You might however check different settings - removing all airport details removes a lot of objects on the aprons.
Patrick Chaieb
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Thank you

Post by Patrick Chaieb »

I want to say thank you for one of my most expected airports ever. Hadn't time to test it in detail but the first impressions are great.
One question which I couldn't find in the manual. Is there also a possibility to swich the landing lights on with a frequency as i know it from other of your sceneries (Nav2 112.00)?
Regards
Patrick

Best Regards
Patrick
Stary
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: Missing Terminals for new FS9 UUEE (SVO)

Post by Stary »

I meant buses and carts.
tandccongos
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Missing Terminals for new FS9 UUEE (SVO)

Post by tandccongos »

Issue has been resolved. I was using Aerosoft's AES and needed to resync the airports list and the issue cleared.
Christopher Congos
GeyerH
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by GeyerH »

Hi Stanislaw, could you please declare what is the content/purpose of the file "UUEE_Extras.bgl"? Obviously, if this file is active FPS drop significantly.
Thanks, Harald
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Thank you

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Patrick Chaieb wrote:Is there also a possibility to swich the landing lights on with a frequency as i know it from other of your sceneries
Runway lights are switched on automatically at night and whenever the visibility is below 10km.
GeyerH wrote:Hi Stanislaw, could you please declare what is the content/purpose of the file "UUEE_Extras.bgl"? Obviously, if this file is active FPS drop significantly.
Thanks, Harald
Most of airport details are there, like ground vehicles and most of the smaller 3D objects at the airport.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Freeware DEMO version is now available for download! Simply click the picture for a direct link (14MB). Differences in comparison to the full version:

• 4x lower textures resolution
• No ground photo coverage (vector polygons are provided though)
• No airport details
• No snow layer in winter

Stary
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Stary »

Hi, Stas! I will repeat a question: buses and other equipment will move on airfield or not?
GeyerH
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by GeyerH »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Most of airport details are there, like ground vehicles and most of the smaller 3D objects at the airport.
Hi Stanislaw,

thanks for the clarification, so I can adjust FPS according to my needs. Of course this is an airport of "slightly" different format compared with EETN, nevertheless I was a little surprised about the relatively low FPS which are according to a little test also influenced by taxi and apron lighting. Perhaps here is room for improvement in an updated version.

However, your rendition of UUEE gives us the impression of a real busy airport for the first time, a thing all (freeware-)add-ons for UUEE missed so far IMHO. Building textures are clear and exact. Some of them are blurried sometimes, but this should be a mipmapping problem I experience with my PC system from time to time and not your fault. They will get clear when I come closer. Ground colours match the colour of my FS9Evo textures very well; night look of UUEE is particular stunning together with FS9Evo's 3D night lighting.

However, there are some items that could be improved in my opinion:
- On the northern edge, I think the exclude area is slightly too large. This is shown at the pictures "svo1.jpg" and "svo17.jpg" at your dedicated product site, each in the upper right corner. The exclude area should not extend larger than until the street behind the terminals. At this area there are many second-row airport buildings as well as the Chashnikovo settlement. Some Autogen will not show them exactly but provide the impression of this densely built area. Perhaps you could make the exclude are a little smaller when providing an update in the future, please?

- The ground textures show strange straight lines stretching over the airport. Furthermore, they disappear from a certain angle of view. I will try to provide screenshots in the evening.

- Regarding static planes: I have up-to-date Aeroflot AI traffic so I deactivated the modern static planes (of course I kept the mini-scrapyard in the northeastern corner, which I love). Those who keep the "modern" static planes may want to have "modern" planes. In fact, Aeroflot doesn't use the Tu-154 anymore since 2009 and the Il-96 since this year's spring (according to Wikipedia). It's a little strange to see them in full service, though.
BTW, the remaining fleet of Il-96s is obviously stored at UUEE, but I don't know where.

I hope you can extract something useful from my post. And, not to forget, generally I'm very satisfied with the scenery.

Thanks and regards,
Harald
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

GeyerH wrote:I hope you can extract something useful from my post.
Hello Harald. Thank you very much for your post and your suggestions. Some of them are related to FS9 limitations (buildings remove autogen) which cannot be fully fixed, but anyway I will keep in mind everything you wrote and I do appreciate that.
Stary wrote:buses and other equipment will move on airfield or not?
In the currently available version they are not.