Moscow City X

Latest version: v1.6 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: Moscow City X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

htekce wrote: Friday 29 Jun 2018, 20:01 Hello, I just purchased Moscow City X. Installed but having issues. (...) So, PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO UNINSTALL THIS PRODUCT. This product is like a virus. Can't get rid of it. I DO NOT want to use it. Thank you! Hikmet
Hello.
It is quite strange that you bought a product and want to uninstall it... Wouldn’t it be better to contact our customer support about that issue rather than spending „hours” trying to fix the problem by yourself... and contacting the support only to ask how to uninstall the product which you have payed for? Doesn’t seem right for me.
Besides, I have no idea why you are comparing our product (which we believe to be a very high quality product) to a „virus”. Which type of a „virus” you suggest it is?

„A computer virus is a type of malicious software program ("malware") that, when executed, replicates itself by modifying other computer programs and inserting its own code. When this replication succeeds, the affected areas are then said to be "infected" with a computer virus.

Virus writers use social engineering deceptions and exploit detailed knowledge of security vulnerabilities to initially infect systems and to spread the virus. The vast majority of viruses target systems running Microsoft Windows, employing a variety of mechanisms to infect new hosts, and often using complex anti-detection/stealth strategies to evade antivirus software. Motives for creating viruses can include seeking profit (e.g., with ransomware), desire to send a political message, personal amusement, to demonstrate that a vulnerability exists in software, for sabotage and denial of service, or simply because they wish to explore cybersecurity issues, artificial life and evolutionary algorithms.”

Anyway, when you are ready to contact our customer support about your issue, please do so and we will be happy to help you. When you do, please provide some amount of details since I do not even know which flight sim you use.
Ursus
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Alex

Post by Ursus »

Hello Stanislaw.

Previously i'm used demos of UUEE and Moscow city X for VATSIM flights, but yesterday i decided to purchase Moscow City X to extend approach experience. So, after several offline test-approaches i have next suggestions:

1. I wish you to extend photo-coverage to let customers make approached over covered area as shown, especially for UUDD and UUWW:

2. Photo-coverage is bit out of "external" ground texture colors and out of season trees color. I wish you to adjust it to me more smooth if it's possible. There is FTX Global and Trees used:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thank you for your suggestions, we will consider them for the next update.
Ursus
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Alex

Post by Ursus »

Hello again.

Now i met the problem with lighting. By unknown reason, there are no road night lights inside the covered area, but OK outside. May be i should adjust something in setting. Or is it by design?
Stanislaw4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
idaniel83
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Elevation issues around UUWW

Post by idaniel83 »

Hi, I just purchased your Moscow City product. I already owned JustSim UUWW and have noticed that just to the north of the airport there is an elevation issue, a significant cliff/ridge. It isn't on the airport itself, but a few hundred yards to the north of it in the direction of the city - presumably where the edge of the UUWW terrain area merges with your City area. Do you know what causes this and how to resolve. Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Well, it is definitely the area where both products connect. You may try moving the UUWW scenery above our product.
Ursus wrote: Sunday 08 Jul 2018, 10:21 By unknown reason, there are no road night lights inside the covered area, but OK outside.
Looks like a normal power outage. :wink:
idaniel83
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by idaniel83 »

I would but Moscow City X is a grayed out unmovable entry at the top of the scenery library, so I am unable to move other entries such as UUWW above it in the library? I also have texture bleeding at the DD UUEE airport since I installed Moscow City X - with green grass textures coming through the runway etc, Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please let me know which flight sim you use.
idaniel83
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by idaniel83 »

Sure, sorry - I'm using P3D v4.3. Other add ons relevant to the Moscow area that I have installed would be Orbx Global, Open LC Europe and Vector. I can add/remove Moscow City from the separate 'Add On' menu but can't move it up or down in the Scenery Library. Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Can you provide a screenshot please?
Please note the problem may be referred to the UUWW scenerie's mesh design. Moscow City X includes a high resolution SRTM data implemented and add-on airports need to have a transition from an airport flatten to that mesh (as we did in our Sheremetyevo). I am not sure if JustSim did that transition correctly but if not, I am sure they are able to do it in minutes (or half an hour maximum).
idaniel83
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by idaniel83 »

Ok, I sent screenshots to info@drzewiecki-design.net as it says the files are too large to upload here no matter what I do. Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, I remember talking to JustSim about that issue and I thought it has been fixed. Have you tried contacting JustSim about that?
Raphael_Chacon
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Raphael_Chacon »

Hello,

Im having some problems with UUWW, i just performed a full fresh PC reinstall, and when flying from UUWW(1.3), i see all these missplaced signs:

I do use all ORBX products, and for sure, all DrZewiecki products as well..... :wink:

Thanks in advance for support
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Please check for double sceneries actiave. There is probably another scenery (maybe just AFD) of that airport which places those digns. Also please make sure that our product is place on top of the Scenery Library list.
idaniel83
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by idaniel83 »

Hi, I've not been able to find any solution to the big trench/cliff between the north end of the Just Sim UUWW scenery where it merges with your Moscow X City. I have tried to reach out to Just Sim but their support assistance has been awful. I installed the Autogen Configuration Merger tool per their advice, which is supposed to take care of it, but it had no impact. So unfortunately the only solution has been to uninstall Moscow City X