EPKK Kraków Balice X v3

Latest version: v3.2 (2020)

Driver170
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: Driver

Re: EPKK Kraków Balice X v3

Post by Driver170 »

How do we uninstall v2 guys? I just installed V3 and the old one is still active
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Our installer should take care of uninstalling the previous version. But if it's not working for you for whatever reason, please remove the "scenery" folder from the location: ...\Users\"username"\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons and remove the respective "scenery" folder from the "Addon scenery" folder in main P3D directory. You may also remove the scenery-relating files from the following location: (...)\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE
Please also remember to run our installer with admin rights.
jgoggi
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jgoggi »

Hi, I have v3 and the jetway at gate 4L does NOT dock correctly on my FSLabs A320, it penetrates the fuselage and comes out at the right side. Is there anything that can be done? I have not tested the other jetways, yet.
Thank you.
James
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello James.
Please test the other jetways so we would know whether it is aircraft-related or just that gate related. All stands were tested with various aircraft (including Aerosoft A320) and all of them worked perfectly.
jgoggi
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jgoggi »

Hi Stanislaw,
I tried nr. 3 and 1, it's even worse, the jetway completely goes through the fuselage.
Thank you.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Thank you for that information.
Can you please try the same with any of the default aircraft? It is hard to say if the issue is related more to the aircraft or SODE.
jgoggi
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jgoggi »

I will do tonight at home. I found out that my SODE is not updated to the latest release (V1.6.6). I will update before testing, even if I don't think it may have any effect.
jgoggi
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jgoggi »

Sorry, I don't know what default aircraft to use, I tried with the Constellation but I get a SODE message that the doors are not defined. By the way, I updated SODE to 1.6.6 but no changes. I also tried with the PMDG 747 but the jetway penetrates the fuselage, even if quite less than with the A320 (it is almost acceptable).
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you show it via screenshot for both PMDG and FsLabs? At the same selected gate.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

If the issue appears with various aircraft then it might be a SODE-related issue rather than an aircraft-related issue. In this case the most efficient way to solve the problem would be to contact SODE support here: http://sode.12bpilot.ch/?forum=support
jgoggi
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jgoggi »

Hi Stanislaw,

I am a bit concerned because you said that you tested it with various airplanes, including PMDG and it looks ok. Further, I don't see any other reports from other users. Can somebody please try with the PMDG 747 or FSLabs A320?

I don't see where the problem could be with SODE, it works perfectly with all the other airports. The jetway is ok, and it can be activated either with SHIFT+D or through the GSX menu. It only moves too much to the right and doesn't stop when reaching the fuselage but penetrates it and comes out on the other side. I tried both 3R, 3L, 4R, 4L gates.

I would like to post a screenshot, but looks like any image I attach, I get the message "file too big". Tonight I will post a link to a Dropbox shared file with the screenshot.
Thank you.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

jgoggi wrote: Friday 28 Feb 2020, 07:57 (...) it works perfectly with all the other airports.
Have you tried to connect the jetway to FsLabs A320 at other airport of Drzewiecki Design? Is there any difference?
You know, SODE is not our addon - it's not easy to identify the cause of problem if something is not developed by you. I do not remember any similar problem at our airports relating to FsLabs A320 only. Furthermore - so far no-one reported the same issue. Should I understand that you tried to install the last version of SODE again and then reinstall our scenery with admin rights?
jgoggi wrote: Friday 28 Feb 2020, 07:57 (...) post a screenshot
You can do this using this tool for example: https://imgbb.com/
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hey.
Yes, it was tested with PMDG too.
Jeffrey, the author of SODE, is the best source of information for anything SODE-related, hence my suggestion to contact him directly. The jetway object itself is done exactly as required by SODE and works fine in most cases - your report is indeed the only one. But no matter what, somewhere there must be some kind of a bug either in SODE or in the door assignment in the aircraft you use.
jgoggi
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jgoggi »

Hi, please see the link for the FSLabs A320:

https://ibb.co/42Wj7Z8

and for the PMDG 747:

https://ibb.co/MsZZf2D

No issues with SODE at EPWA. Here is a screenshot:

https://ibb.co/Fm8cPHn
YoYo
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Rafał

Post by YoYo »

At PC Aviator is EPKK Krakow Balice X v2 only (my download link) and v3 is sold ... separately.
Is it ok ???