EPKK Kraków Balice X v3

Latest version: v3.2 (2020)

Frazer
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Frazered

Re: EPKK Kraków Balice X v2

Post by Frazer »

All well and good for you that you have found simMarket ' one of the most reliable ..... ' ......... 'with a very good support'.

Reliable, trustworthy, etc, etc, I will not quibble with, but as to a very good support, pardon me, I beg to differ.

If they were as fantastic as you claim them to be, why this rider(circled red), and why could they not be bothered to clarify the last sentence? I rest my case.

Needless to say, I will never be buying again from them, and I have bought tons from them dating back to 2008.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Of course Sir - your experience and your choice. I only shared my feelings - if it was unprofessional,sorry for that. Nevertheless - please allow me to say again - before the final confirmation of purchase you should be able to see if there is any charge or not.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Frazer wrote: Thursday 06 Dec 2018, 17:54 Need to send whom a confirmation of purchase?
To that another store (FSPS) - they need the confirmation that the product (EPKK 2012) was actually purchased.

Just FYI: vendors are currently having very large sales figures and lots of support requests. Indeed, Simmarket is one of the best stores on the market but there is no point in expecting them answering any customer support request, especially with questions they think might be easy to solve by a customer himself. What I want to say is that by switching to another vendor you are not going to have a better service. My personal suggestion is to proceed with the purchase at Simmarket but in case you do not want to, the second option has been given as well.
Frazer
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Frazered

Post by Frazer »

Was not bought from FSPS but simMarket.

Okay, take your point about sales,etc, etc but to wait for over 3 weeks since they notified me of V2 on sale/upgrade? A tad much, but, as it's your product and I do like the Polish Airports Vol 1 I also bought, I will give simMarket another shot.

Fairer than that I cannot say.
Bartek24
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Bartosz

Post by Bartek24 »

Mam problemika... otóż tekstury na pasach startowych 'nakładają' się na siebie i wychodzi takie coś... dosyć dziwne, mam zakupioną scenerię EPKK, ale tak samo się dzieję w ENGM i EPWA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Szczerze mowiac to ciezko jest pomoc majac tak ograniczona ilosc informacji .
Jaki symulator? Jakies inne dodatki, np. mesh albo AI traffic? Jezeli problem pojawia sie w wielu innych sceneriach, nie tylko w naszych, to znaczy ze jakis inny dodatek cos tu miesza.
Bartek24
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Bartek24 »

FSX:SE, z dodatków tylko b737 ryr i nor freeware, a poza tym to zero pozostałych, nawet reinstalowałem fsx, lecz ciągle to samo :?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

a nie masz przypadkiem DX10 włączone?
jezeli DX10 jest wyłączone to podeślij ustawienia symulatora i potwierdź proszę czy instalowałeś scenerie z admin rights
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Sugeruję zuploadować na zewnętrzny serwer (np. Photobucket) większe zdjęcie, na tym małym nic nie widać, ciężko ocenić co jest nie tak w EPKK.
Bartek24
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Bartek24 »

Tak jak pan Martin mówił... miałem direct 10 włączony, po wyłączeniu wszystko śmiga.
Dzięki!!! :mrgreen:
Arseny
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Arseny

Post by Arseny »

Hello. I have some troubles. I dont have any reflections at the EPKK airpot. neither glass reflections nor water on the ground. I use P3D 4.4, EPKk 2.1 from FsPilotshop and also I have dynamic reflections turned on. I tried to reinstall the scenery but unsuccessfull. maybe filles in the FsPilotshop are corrupted?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks a lot for your report. P3D v4.4 is pretty fresh and you need to give us a time to check the compatibility issues. As soon as we are ready, we will inform our users.

BTW: Can you be so kind and let me know if the aircraft lights illuminate both runway and taxiways? Have you observed any problem with long-loading autogen?
Arseny
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Arseny

Post by Arseny »

I didnt noticed any problems with long-loading autogen it's loading just ok.Also aircraft lights do illuminate both runway and taxiway.
BTW: do you have plans to implement PBR into your sceneries?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

As far as I know such plans are being considered :P But let's wait for the official statement.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
P3Dv4.4. Everything works exactly as expected. Please provide screenshots of what you see in the sim.