EPKK Kraków Balice X v3

Latest version: v3.2 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: EPKK Kraków Balice X v2

Post by Martin_Starski »

You should be able to disable stairs and bus via GSX menu - > customize airport position.

I didn't want to replace our jerway by GSX jetway - it wasn't my intention. In the sim, when I'm using GSX without the expansion pack, if I set "Parking has a jetway" GSX can see and operate the SODE jetway without any problem. In case of GSX 2 it may be necessary to check how it's possible to set this value without adding a new jetway at the same time. Neverthless we will also try to check why GSX doesn't recognize our SODE jetways - maybe the cause is located in our sdx / afd files but we will see.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

TMetzinger wrote: Monday 26 Nov 2018, 19:58 GSX behaves as if there's no jetway at all
So, we have found the interim solution - if you have already done any changes for EPKK v2 via "customize airport position" function in GSX, please reset them to the default settings.

Afterwards please unzip the attached file and put this new sdx file to the following location: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign (replace the existing one). After doing this GSX should be able to indentify our SODE jetways.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TMetzinger
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Tim

Post by TMetzinger »

Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 27 Nov 2018, 16:20
TMetzinger wrote: Monday 26 Nov 2018, 19:58 GSX behaves as if there's no jetway at all
So, we have found the interim solution - if you have already done any changes for EPKK v2 via "customize airport position" function in GSX, please reset them to the default settings.

Afterwards please unzip the attached file and put this new sdx file to the following location: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign (replace the existing one). After doing this GSX should be able to indentify our SODE jetways.
That's wonderful. Could you see if the same issue/fix would work for KDCA in the Washington package, or would you prefer me to open a separate thread in the forum for that package (which might make it easier for others)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I will post the new sdx file in the respective thread - please check if everything is ok with it :)
TMetzinger
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Tim

Post by TMetzinger »

I'm pleased to say that this fix works as expected - GSX now recognizes and integrates the jetways at EPKK!

Thanks for the rapid response!
Joe91
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Danil

Post by Joe91 »

Good evening! I have a question regarding GSX.
Look at this screen please, i thought that GSX must download Afcad file from Krakov v2 scenery folder, but it does from the default one. Any suggestions? And thank you for the scenery, outstanding as always) and for 50% sale at simmarket also)
https://prnt.sc/lpima6
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hello, have you tried to restart Couatl and rebuild the airport cache? (option from the Couatl Settings in sim menu).

If our scenery is on a high level in the Scenery Library and still is not recognized by GSX, even after rebuilding the airports cache, then it's possible GSX might have rejected it for some reason. I'm not fully sure but enabling logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX should give you a reasons why that particular file has been rejected (Couatl.LOG ->should be available here: %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder, of course if you enable Logging). In such situation it may also be necessery to contact FSDT directly.

Sometimes it's also possible that there is a duplicated AFCAD and thus GSX cannot find the correct one. Such behaviour may be caused by AI traffic software like UT2 or MyTraffic (such programs install their own AFCADs) but it seems that it's not such case.
Joe91
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Joe91 »

have you tried to restart Couatl and rebuild the airport cache? (option from the Couatl Settings in sim menu).
Hi! yeap ive tried to do it-but it all remains the same.
If our scenery is on a high level in the Scenery Library and still is not recognized by GSX, even after rebuilding the airports cache, then it's possible GSX might have rejected it for some reason. I'm not fully sure but enabling logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX should give you a reasons why that particular file has been rejected (Couatl.LOG ->should be available here: %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder, of course if you enable Logging). In such situation it may also be necessary to contact FSDT directly.
Yes, ive enabled logging in the Troubleshooting and checked log file, and didnt found any EPKK or Krakow title.
Sometimes it's also possible that there is a duplicated AFCAD and thus GSX cannot find the correct one. Such behaviour may be caused by AI traffic software like UT2 or MyTraffic (such programs install their own AFCADs) but it seems that it's not such case.
I reinstalled Prepar3D just a few weeks ago and don't have any other EPKK scenery, that's for sure.
Maybe i have to unload default APX53140 ? but im not sure if it will not cause any damage to my Prepar3d generally.
Hope maybe someone will find an decision here)
Thanks in advance guys!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Joe91 wrote: Sunday 02 Dec 2018, 20:34 unload default APX53140
It's not a good idea - default file shouldn't be deativated.

In my case GSX is working with EPKK v2 without aby problems. Sorry, but I need to suggest contacting with FSDT directly, becuase the problem refers to their application which cannot read our AFCAD due to some reasons.

For sure you need to enable logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX setting page, and then Restart and rebuild cache option in the Couatl settings menu. Then, exit the sim and go to this folder:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali

and post the Couatl.LOG file on FSDT forum. Don't post it as it is. ZIP it and attach it to a thread.

BTW: Somewhere I read that such problem can be
caused by your username not using the western alphabet, so the program cannot read the whole scenery library. But I'm really not sure if it's the case.
Joe91
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Joe91 »

I found the solution!
I've check at documents Prepar3D v4 Add-ons and the name of the Krakow scenery folder was EPKK KrakYw X v2-ive just changed it to krakOw-everything working fine.
https://prnt.sc/lrdllo
I don't know why, but installer made this small mistake- and this cause GSX failed to recognize afcad file.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks a lot for this info - we will check it internally.
Frazer
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Frazered

Post by Frazer »

I bought the original version of this airport having flown into and out of it in RL, for FSX via simMarket.

They then advertised a sale for the this V2 for P3Dv4. But as I think I qualified for an Upgrade Price, before I committed myself to a purchase, I asked them a question but they abysmally failed to respond to any queries, despite a Ticket being submitted. Hence, I will no longer be purchasing anything whatsoever from simMarket.

So, question here, is, how do I get that P3Dv4 update?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Frazered.
Please proceed as described here: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 239#p14239
You need to send them (FSPS) a purchase confirmation.
Frazer
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Frazered

Post by Frazer »

Need to send whom a confirmation of purchase? simMarket? They already have my account and purchase details. It is their own website that featured a recent Sale for your EPKK for P3D, and it was their own website that suggested I get in touch with their own Support to clarify that I did not get charged for a full P3D Upgrade when I was already a FSX buyer. And they have singularly not bothered responding at all, which is why I opted to join your Forum to get somewhere.

That link you have kindly sent me, I did not buy anything from them.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, on Simmarket there is a following information for EPKK v2:

Honestly speaking I don't understand what you need to confirm with Simmarket. If you have EPKK Krakow Balice 2012 on the list of purchased sceneries in your Simmarket account, you should be able to add EPKK Krakow X v2 to the shopping cart and before the final purchase during the checkout you should see that there is no charge. From my long privat experience Simmarket is one of the most reliable and trustworthy sim-stores with a very good support and rather up-to-date database. And as far as I know it's not only my experience.