EPKK Kraków Balice X v3

Latest version: v3.2 (2020)

leszek81
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by leszek81 »

Dzięki,
I jeszcze jedno pytanie, czy EPKK dla FSX nie współpracuje z AES? Na liście Aerosoftu jest zaznaczone, że tylko wersja pod FS2004 działa z AES. Planujecie to zmienić? I czy PA vol.3 będzie z AESem chodził? Zastanawiam się nad kredytami do AES, ale na razie zbyt mało lotnisk, które mam w ogóle z nim współpracuje...

pozdrawiam,
Leszek
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Tak, EPKK X ma być.
nuNce
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by nuNce »

I have a slight problem with the winter textures. The airport appears white flavoured, but the surrounding scenery is a green square fitted in the snowy white rest of the world. :)

I've already used the season switcher. I have UTX and REX installed. Any clue?
FlyingMike
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by FlyingMike »

Witam wszystkich!

Piszę z zapytaniem, czy ktoś miał taki problem:

Czy może to być problem mojej karty graficznej, która nowością nie grzeszy? Dodam że przed instalacją pełnej wersji, nie usunąłem z biblioteki scenerii w FSX wersji DEMO - czy to mogło coś spowodować, że są takie czarne obszary? Po instalacji pełnej wersji, demo już nie było na liście w bibliotece, co oznacza że pełna wersja ją usunęła lub nadpisała?

Pozdrawiam,
bour
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by bour »

Same exactly here as desribed by nuNce.Any solution ,please?Thanks for your amazing product.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

nuNce wrote:I have a slight problem with the winter textures. The airport appears white flavoured, but the surrounding scenery is a green square fitted in the snowy white rest of the world. :)
I've already used the season switcher. I have UTX and REX installed. Any clue?
Yes, I know that. The 1.1 version of EPKK X is almost uploaded to servers and will be available tomorrow, fixing all known issues with this product (including twy G crash, unvisible parts of some static aircrafts and problem with seasons in March). You will need to download the whole file again and run the installer, which will automatically install the updated files.

There will be an official message to all users about that update.
Best regards
Stanislaw
geir75
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

ILS

Post by geir75 »

Any of you guys experiencing problems with ILS RWY 25? LOC works great but I have trouble with G/S. I will post a picture later. Autoland works nice in default EPKK (FSX) but seems not to with EPKK from Aerosoft, (DRZEWIECKI DESIGN) Great scenery.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

We have never this reported. Would you be able to check if it works with any of the default a/c like C172? G/S is a vertually drawn line so there is actually no way it can by "curved" at the end... At least no logical explanation :wink:
jetset
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by jetset »

I have the same problem in EPLL and EPKK.Tried with several aircrafts but no chance to catch up the GS on RWY 25

Rgds
Mark

[ Added: Tue Mar 13, 2012 13:19 ]
Hi Stanislaw,

any news on that issue?
Thx

Rgds
Mark
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Jarlsberg
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Jarlsberg »

I'm not familiar with the charts included in the scenery and wonders if there will be any SID/STAR automatically added in the PMDG 737 NGX's FMC in the future?
nuNce
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by nuNce »

Jarlsberg wrote:I'm not familiar with the charts included in the scenery and wonders if there will be any SID/STAR automatically added in the PMDG 737 NGX's FMC in the future?
There are already, have you got the latest Navigraph update?

[ Added: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:54 ]
Hi Stanislaw,
there is a small issue with the entering on runway 25. The runway entry threshold is located in the correct position for RW, but it won't trigger FSX ATC until you move forward to the runway edge. Is it an FSX limitation or can it be fixed?

Apron lighting looks too bright to me, as when I light it up with taxi lights, it appears just plain white. I've attached a screenshot to the post to show you what I mean. Could it be possible to have dimmer lights for aprons?

It looks good when looking at it not illuminated by the A/C, but it feels odd when you go trough it, with the bright effect caused by taxi lights and by contrast the A/C fully dark.

Thank you. :)

[ Added: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:57 ]
Ops, forgot the attachment. :)

[ Added: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:02 ]
Seems like it doesn't like my file, so I've uploaded it on imgur.

Mocambo
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Mocambo »

Hy,

Great Szenerie, a little Video with the PMDG 737 landing at EPKK:

PMDG 737 and Krakow Balice

Best regards
Andy
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks! Great movie! :)
nuNce wrote:there is a small issue with the entering on runway 25. The runway entry threshold is located in the correct position for RW, but it won't trigger FSX ATC until you move forward to the runway edge. Is it an FSX limitation or can it be fixed?
Unfortunately there is a limitation of placing holding points in FS. They cannot be located too far from the runway. This is why in AFCAD we have to put in closer than it is designated with ground markings.
ToTom
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by ToTom »

Zakupi³em, zainstalowa³em, wszystko bez najmniejszych problemów! Klatkowanie u mnie jest bardzo dobre. Sceneria wygl±da piêknie. Wielkie dziêki za dodatkowe obiekty w mie¶cie, szczególnie za R22 ;)
Gratulujê! Warto by³o czekaæ!