Re: Polish Airports vol.1 X

Post by Martin_Starski »

Super - dzieki za potwierdzenie.
prezes_wojtek
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by prezes_wojtek »

Mam podobny problem ze światłami w całym PAvol1_X_v5.0 - nie są włączone w nocy.
Mam dziewiczą instalację P3D v5, SODE 1.7 od Orbx i komplet waszych scenerii. Jestem tuż po formacie dysku ze względu na problemy z aktywacją PMDG, więc na pewno nic tam nie zostało ze starych rzeczy.
EPWA i EPPO było OK, wygląda więc że faktycznie problem dotyka tylko PAvol1_X_v5.0 i UUEE_v2.3
Podmieniłem plik SODE, ale nic to nie dało (screeny z tego co sprawdzałem zrobione już po podmianie pliku SODE).
Documents.zip
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ta funkcja rzeczywiście dotyczy bodajże 4 naszych produktów, w tym PA vol.1 v5 i UUEE v2. Wiemy jaka była przyczyna braku wyświetlania świateł przez SODE i owe pliki sdx opublikowane na forum problem rozwiązują. Nie tylko potwierdziliśmy to u siebie ale również potwierdzili to użytkownicy tych scenerii. Czy światła działają jak się wybierze w instalatorze opcje "Airport lights always on"? Bo jeżeli nie to znaczy że SODE jest źle zainstalowane / skonfigurowane - wówczas sugeruje przejrzeć możliwe opcje zgodnie z SODE User Guide -> https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9
prezes_wojtek
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by prezes_wojtek »

Dzięki!

Rzeczywiście to czego brakowało po zainstalowaniu czystego P3D na czystym systemie to instalacja FSX-SP2/X-PACK SimConnect. Teraz już światełka w Rzeszowie świecą aż miło.
No nic, lecę z Rzeszowa do Miami - przy okazji szacun za udostępnienie go za darmo z komentarzem że konkurencja zrobiła lepszy produkt!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Super - dzięki za miłe słowa :)
jimr
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: James

Post by jimr »

Hi I had same issue with Polish airports v1 following installation of SODE 1.7 so downloaded the attached and the log errors disappeared to be replaced with the following:

Code: Select all

[15:48:40.880] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'Drzewiecki_EPGD_HEMS_Door2': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[15:48:40.880] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'Drzewiecki_EPGD_HEMS_TR2': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[15:48:40.880] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'Drzewiecki_EPRZ_Jetway_Static_0': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[15:48:40.880] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'Drzewiecki_EPGD_Jetway_Static_0': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[15:48:40.880] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'Drzewiecki_EPGD_Jetway_Static_1': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[15:48:40.880] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'Drzewiecki_EPGD_Jetway_2': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[15:48:40.880] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'Drzewiecki_EPGD_Jetway_Static_2': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[15:48:40.880] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'Drzewiecki_EPGD_Jetway_Static_1': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[15:48:40.880] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'Drzewiecki_EPGD_Jetway_2': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[15:48:40.880] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'Drzewiecki_EPGD_Jetway_Static_2': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 

[15:51:29.814] ERROR SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : 'jetway.cfg' not found for Model '12bPilot_SODE_MissingObj' of SimObject 'PAvol1_X:Jetway 1 GATE 21'! Path='C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects\SODE_HLPR\model.MissingObj\jetway.cfg', Code(2)
[15:51:29.814] ERROR SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : 'jetway.cfg' not found for Model '12bPilot_SODE_MissingObj' of SimObject 'PAvol1_X:Jetway 1 GATE 21'! Path='C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects\SODE_HLPR\model.MissingObj\jetway.cfg', Code(2)
[15:51:29.819] ERROR SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : 'jetway.cfg' not found for Model '12bPilot_SODE_MissingObj' of SimObject 'PAvol1_X:Jetway 1 GATE 23'! Path='C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects\SODE_HLPR\model.MissingObj\jetway.cfg', Code(2)
[15:51:29.819] ERROR SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : 'jetway.cfg' not found for Model '12bPilot_SODE_MissingObj' of SimObject 'PAvol1_X:Jetway 1 GATE 23'! Path='C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects\SODE_HLPR\model.MissingObj\jetway.cfg', Code(2)
Please advise how I restore the jetways?

Thanks
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Let's start from basic information...
Which sim are we talking about?
Which scenery version have you installed?
Despite the errors in logs - what is the issue with the scenery?

For sure first advise would be to reinstall SODE and making sure that the SODE configuration is checked in accordance to the SODE user guide (https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9). If it doesn't help, then I would try to do a clean install of our scenery and please remember to run the installer with admin rights. And finally please copy the new sdx file according to this post: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 975#p20188
jimr
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by jimr »

Apologies for the lack of info. Am running FSX SP2 with Polish Airports v1 5.0. Scenery was fine until I updated to SODE 1.7 and I received lots of log errors related to the Data probe at the 4 Polish Airports and other scenerys. I installed the sdx file related to same issue from this forum and from that point all the previous log errors related to the EDP disappeared to be replaced with the jetway issues shown in the log in my previous post. At EPGD for example the jetways are replaced with a big red X. Am reinstalling as you recommended and will advise. Appreciate the help.
Regards
jimr
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by jimr »

Further apologies....I am running FSX Sp2 with Polish Airports 1 v 4.6 and SODE 1.7.
Previously I had SODE 1.68 and no issues with this scenery or any other. Last week I got an update alert to V1.7 from my ORBX account and updated without considering the consequences. Subsequently I noted some sceneries were missing windsocks so I checked the SODE log to find numerous errors for many sceneries all related to the EDP including Polish Airports:

[16:53:53.044] ERROR SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe SimObject 'EDP_EPKT' must have absolute value for altitude, not AGL! EDP not added!
[16:53:53.044] ERROR SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe SimObject 'EDP_EPLB' must have absolute value for altitude, not AGL! EDP not added!
[16:53:53.044] ERROR SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe SimObject 'EDP_EPGD' must have absolute value for altitude, not AGL! EDP not added!
[16:53:53.044] ERROR SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe SimObject 'EDP_EPRZ' must have absolute value for altitude, not AGL! EDP not added!

As far as I could tell for Polish airports the scenery displayed correctly but for others the aspects controlled by the EDP were missing and showed on the log as errors including windsocks etc.

I was able to rectify the other scenery errors once I understood what to amend in the xml file but understand your data is stored in a sdx file. Reading this forum I downloaded the replacement sdx file and installed. At that point the above error related to the EDP disappeared but was replaced by the Jetway errors I previously mentioned and the Polish scenery with jetways just showed a red X where the jetway should be.

I reinstalled as you described but before adding the replacement sdx file checked the scenery. At this point the EDP errors show up again in the SODE log but I have my jetways back. When I replaced the sdx file the errors disappeared and so did the jetways.

Question: If I leave it as it is with the original sdx file so as to retain the jetways do I loose anything in the scenery or is there actually nothing that is controlled by the EDP? If there is then any advice how to regain the jetways with the replacement sdx in place?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

As we mentioned before - new version of SODE implemented the changes, which do not ensure backward compatibility.
jimr wrote: Saturday 30 May 2020, 13:52 Question: If I leave it as it is
There can be a problem with automatic activation of taxi / runway lights, but the solution is to run the installer again and set option "Airport lights always on"
jimr
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by jimr »

Understood.
Thanks
bradley27
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Brad

Post by bradley27 »

Can we not maybe look into a config tool being made ready for your sceneries as Flightbeam, Simwings, Flytampa all have rather than running the whole installer again? Seems abit long winded really?...I too noticed no runway lighting at night so i guess i should go back and and select lights on.

The reason i opted for lights off to start with was based on Polish Airports Vol.1 being way too bright at Gdansk airport terminal but i wasnt aware it would kill my runway lights too in v5....
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

bradley27 wrote: Tuesday 02 Jun 2020, 15:25config tool
Sorry, but at the moment we do not plan to change the way how our sceneries are being configured.
bradley27 wrote: Tuesday 02 Jun 2020, 15:25 noticed no runway lighting at night
This problem was caused by new version of SODE - the fix was published here: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 975#p20188
We will update our installers a.s.a.p.
Driver170
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: Driver

Post by Driver170 »

Guys quick question. I have Polish airport V1 for 4.5 i now use P3D V5. Do i need to buy V1 again?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
If you have Polish Airports vol.1 X v4 and wish to use the package in P3Dv5 then there is a new version of the package available: Polish Airports vol.1 X v5. This is a new product but is available with a discount if you have any older version.