Polish Airports vol.1 X

Latest version: v5.1 (2020)

Piotr66
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Piotr

Re: Polish Airports vol.1 X

Post by Piotr66 »

Hm.. Próbuję Stanisławie. Wysłałem maila na adres email, który mam jeszcze ze "starych" czasów, ale jak widać nie doszedł (i nic też nie odbiło).
Chyba jakiś ciemny jestem... Nie ma na forum wiadomości prywatnych, a Ty za pewne masz dostęp do bazy adresowej użytkowników...

Podpowiedz proszę...
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Nie, nic nie dostałem. E-mail jest tuaj: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/c.htm

W każdym bądź razie Simmarket poprawił problem, powinien już być możliwy upgrade z poprzedniej wersji. :wink:
Piotr66
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Piotr

Post by Piotr66 »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Tuesday 21 Jan 2020, 16:09W każdym bądź razie Simmarket poprawił problem, powinien już być możliwy upgrade z poprzedniej wersji. :wink:
I tak jest. Już się ściąga...

Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc! :)
Driver170
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: Driver

Post by Driver170 »

Hi,

I see EPKT has had some major upgrades. Will you be reflecting this anytime soon?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Yes, we are working on this right now.
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

Czesc Staszku,czy w nowej wersji PA1 v.5 mozemy oczekiwac Autogenu miast Katowice,Gdansk,Rzeszow i Lublin jak to jest zrobione w EPKK V3?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Cześć. Dla Lublina i Rzeszowa - jak najbardziej.
Natomiast jeśli chodzi o rozwój scenerii miast - będzie on raczej się zmniejszał z powodu tego co oferuje FS2020 w zakresie miast.
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

No tak tutaj masz racje FS2020 wyflada zajefajnie ,ciekawe jak bedzie z lotniskami... :D
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Myślę, że tak jak dotychczas!
fsgeek91
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Louis

Post by fsgeek91 »

Dear Support,

I just installed V1 of Polish airports and I have noticed that the texture blending between EPGD and the ORBX Global LC is very poor (see attached "blending2.png"). The Polish airports are at the very top of my scenery library, and my Global/OpenLC entries are below all of my add-on airports.

There are no conflicting BGLs since I don't have third-party scenery in this region, and of course there are no conflicts with FTX Vector since this isn't an elevation isue (I checked anyway just to be safe).

Is there something obvious I might be missing? Or is this just a limitation of mixing the airport with FTX Global?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Cheers,

Louis
JackRyan
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jack

Post by JackRyan »

I have just bought this from Simmarket and downloaded it but when trying to install i get an error saying:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

fsgeek91 wrote: Sunday 05 Apr 2020, 08:30 the texture blending between EPGD and the ORBX Global LC is very poor
Hi, we are already working on the new version of PA vol.1 and we are pretty sure that it will look better there. However we need to blend to both P3D default and ORBX, which is pretty challenging.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

JackRyan wrote: Sunday 05 Apr 2020, 10:51 when trying to install i get an error saying
Are we talking about P3D?

It looks like broken registry entries. The installer tries to intall a file into the \Addon Scenery\Polish Airports vol.1 X\Documents but there is no such folder. The correct path would be for example D:\Prepar3D\Addon Scenery\Polish Airports vol.1 X\Documents. There is probably an entry in the registry but without any value and this obviously will confuse all installers. You can check that easily by yourself:

Press Windows+R, enter "regedit" and press Enter. Now navigate to the proper directory, which for P3Dv4 is:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 - key name is "SetupPath"
or
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 - key name is "SetupPath"
or
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 - key name is "AppPath"
Check the key value. It should point to where your P3Dv4 is installed but in your case it is probably empty. Additionally something (security settings or other programs) might be blocking the installers from reading that path, but I am almost sure about the solution above.
fsgeek91
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Louis

Post by fsgeek91 »

Hi, we are already working on the new version of PA vol.1 and we are pretty sure that it will look better there. However we need to blend to both P3D default and ORBX, which is pretty challenging.
Hi Martin,

That's fair enough. I was mainly interested to know if it's an existing issue as opposed to something wrong with the way my sim's configuration.

I'm thrilled to hear about the improvements and look forward to the update!

BR,

Louis
JackRyan
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jack

Post by JackRyan »

So ive checked this and it seems to be pointing at the right folders. I have installed previus products of yours without this error so im not sure whats causing it. Ive double checked firewall settings and disabled them all whilst trying to install it but doesnt seem to be working and keep getting the same error. Do you have any other ideas?
Thank you for your quick reply!

Jack Ryan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.