EETN Tallinn v2 X

Latest version: v2.4 (2020)

Psybear
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Psybear »

If you look at the runway diagram those frequencies are listed. Perhaps old data that has been changed. But VAFinancials has them as well:

As I said before, I will alert them to the correction.

Best,
Clayton

[ Added: Thu Nov 20, 2014 08:24 ]
Also FlightSim Commander shows 110.300 and 111.700.

Anyway I flew to Tallinn and used your suggested frequencies on approach and my PC-12 just flew in circles instead of heading for the runway. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

[ Added: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:42 ]
Images posted here.

http://andrasmeridian.com/forum/index.php?topic=2479.0
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Clayton,

Our product uses real world data. I don't really care what data is used by other add-ons when there is an easy access to Estonia AIP where you can find the most up-to-date information.

So you were flying in circles insted of switching-off your AP and proceeding manually on a glideslope? Not very professional. I hope you weren't doing that on VATSIM/IVAO!
Heigo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Heigo »

Dear developers

To speed up texture loading on all models, it would be extremely useful to compile all models in new FSX format. We have converted all models and the loading time is same as in all other scenery's. I would call it a rookie mistake.

The lights issue still remains (v1.4) and it is reported by almost all virtual pilots I know from Estonia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiyHBQE ... CbWD7ixzQg (from 00:15). Nobody has seen it in any other airport.

For information, we have tested another lights set at EETN, and it has a similar issue if Your Tallinn scenery is activated - so there has to be a bug in BGLs.

Hope to see issues fixed in next update.

Best Regards
Psybear
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Psybear »

Stainislaw, Just testing out a new airport and as a result sent correction to VAFinancials. No need to get snotty. Sign of insecurity. VATSIM/IVAO? I don't remember mentioning that. By the way, not very professional sending me email in August telling me NYC X would be P3Dv2 ready by end of September.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Psybear wrote:By the way, not very professional sending me email in August telling me NYC X would be P3Dv2 ready by end of September.
Well, we are not able to do it faster. I would be happy to buy a ready-to-go upgraded NYC if someone could do it, which is hardly possible.
Psybear wrote:No need to get snotty. Sign of insecurity.
I don't like such comments here and this results in a warning.
Heigo wrote:To speed up texture loading on all models, it would be extremely useful to compile all models in new FSX format. We have converted all models and the loading time is same as in all other scenery's. I would call it a rookie mistake.
New FSX format? Never heard of that. Why don't you guys create your own scenery instead of reverse engineering such a bad product with rookie mistakes.
Heigo wrote:The lights issue still remains (v1.4) and it is reported by almost all virtual pilots I know from Estonia.
At least they work, which is already good for P3D. I am sure you guys will find a solution to this anyway. I would very much appreciate if you could share it with us afterwards.
Heigo wrote:Nobody has seen it in any other airport.
Me too, even in Tallinn.
Heigo wrote:Hope to see issues fixed in next update.
Me too, if we ever find where the problem actually comes from before LM releases v1.5 with even more reverse compatibility limitations.
Heigo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Heigo »

Heigo wrote:To speed up texture loading on all models, it would be extremely useful to compile all models in new FSX format. We have converted all models and the loading time is same as in all other scenery's. I would call it a rookie mistake.
New FSX format? Never heard of that. Why don't you guys create your own scenery instead of reverse engineering such a bad product with rookie mistakes.

Never heard?

http://blackiceair.net/SDK/Environment% ... erial.html

What would be the cost to buy entire Tallinn scenery (all work files, copyright, etc)? All modeling is great but the final result is not that good?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Heigo wrote:To speed up texture loading on all models, it would be extremely useful to compile all models in new FSX format.
Well, I know about FSX materials - so what? It is not a new format, this material system was implemented into FS 8 years ago and we use it in our products. I have no idea what are you trying to say. Please be more detailed.
Heigo wrote:What would be the cost to buy entire Tallinn scenery (all work files, copyright, etc)?
I am afraid we do not sale source files of our products.
curbz
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by curbz »

Hi - recently purchased Tallinn and Moscow... both fantastic, congratulations on such great products!

I have a couple of issues with Tallinn though - I'm seeing a few of the textures flickering (mainly trees) but most noticeably here at Gate 15 - the glass for the length of the entire walkway/jetway flickers very fast: http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/lbV

The second issue is that the textures of buildings and static aircraft are very slow to load - they appear as black 3d objects and then after a few seconds gradually fill in with the textures. I don't have any such problem with any other scenery like this including UUEE Moscow which appears to be a similar sized, if not larger scenery. Haven't once seen a black untextured building here - all textures are applied instantly.

I'm using P3D v2.4 by the way. Graphics card is an NVidia 670 2GB, single screen 1920 x 1080 and an i5 4.2 Ghz CPU, Windows 7.

Please can you advise or suggest anything that might help resolve as I'm really enjoying this addon otherwise. Thanks.
meccadom
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Still no jetways

Post by meccadom »

I have attempted to re-install and install EETN-X version 1.4 numerous times and still cannot see the jetways. I have read all the posts pertaining to this topic and tried all suggestions with no success.

Can anyone help and provide instructions on how to get this to work?

Thanks
Dom
HansW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

how to uninstall?

Post by HansW »

Hi,

my first post here, so I apologize for not being fully "equipped" with the regulations in this forum. Furthermore my native language is not english, so errors could occur.

I bought "Tallinn X" recently at simMarket and installed it. I have used the DEMO for a while and am impressed of this scenery addon.

On the other hand I have issues with FSDT's GSX after updating to v1.9.

Since TallinnX uses SODE, a similar technique to GSX, I want to be sure that there will be no conflict with GSX and want to uninstall the scenery addon.

But I do not find either an uninstaller nor an entry in the installed software list.

My question: how can I fully uninstall TallinX from my system.

Any help urgently appreciated.

Regards
Hans
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
1. Remove all product files from Addon Scenery
2. Remove all product files from FSX/SODE
3. Remove all product entries from FS Scenery Library
tobiasnome1
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by tobiasnome1 »

Hi!

I bought the Tallinn scenery via the Aerosoft webshop. I now realise there is a version 1.4, but in the download page there is only the version 1.3. Has Aerosoft forgot to update the product, or is there somewhere else I can get the newest version? :roll:
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

They simply don't like updating products too often (which is understandable on the other hand, since it requires some extra work).
curbz
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by curbz »

curbz wrote:Hi - recently purchased Tallinn and Moscow... both fantastic, congratulations on such great products!

I have a couple of issues with Tallinn though - I'm seeing a few of the textures flickering (mainly trees) but most noticeably here at Gate 15 - the glass for the length of the entire walkway/jetway flickers very fast: http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/lbV

The second issue is that the textures of buildings and static aircraft are very slow to load - they appear as black 3d objects and then after a few seconds gradually fill in with the textures. I don't have any such problem with any other scenery like this including UUEE Moscow which appears to be a similar sized, if not larger scenery. Haven't once seen a black untextured building here - all textures are applied instantly.

I'm using P3D v2.4 by the way. Graphics card is an NVidia 670 2GB, single screen 1920 x 1080 and an i5 4.2 Ghz CPU, Windows 7.

Please can you advise or suggest anything that might help resolve as I'm really enjoying this addon otherwise. Thanks.
Hi... I'm reposting my questions as they have not been answered. I really hope you can help as I think the scenery is exceptional but I am not really able to enjoy it at present due to the slow texture loading issue that I am experiencing. Thank you.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
This has not been reported elswere and I can not recreate the problem on my setup unfortunately...