UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

Aviator_1979
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Aviator_1979 »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Yes, working on that.
http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 0995#10995
Thanks u Stanislaw
IV_S
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by IV_S »

Martin_Starski wrote:Unfortunately you need to contact Aerosoft directly, because they are responsible for their shop - for sure they were provided with the latest version by DD.

BTW: I'm not sure if it's still as it was, but as far as I remember Aerosoft had their own installers and thus they could mix or have their own version numbering. So it can be also possible that you have the latest version despite the fact that it shows a different number.
Martin, I did. Here is the answer:
Dear Sir, the Developer does not give us yet the updated version, should be asap.Thanks for your patience.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 1028#11028

Just to let you know - as you can see in the above-mentioned post, new installers (including UUEE) are already being sent to all stores. I hope Aerosoft will provide this update a.s.a.p. If you see that the downloaded installer is dedicated to P3D v4, you may be sure that it's the last version.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
JBBJ
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by JBBJ »

Martin_Starski wrote:http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 1028#11028

Just to let you know - as you can see in the above-mentioned post, new installers (including UUEE) are already being sent to all stores. I hope Aerosoft will provide this update a.s.a.p. If you see that the downloaded installer is dedicated to P3D v4, you may be sure that it's the last version.
Hi Martin,

Just want to make sure, as Aerosoft appears to have update only UUEE and not Moscow city.

Is the UUEE V1.75 the latest working version of the installer ?

I Just want to double check before trying to install it again as it costed me quite some time to fix the previous attempt.

Thanks a lot for your help :)
Jackscrj
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Jackscrj »

Hello,

I love your work however I am having a problem with the Jetways.
After I load in without pressing anything all the Jetways begin moving to the docked position.
If I press dock in the shift-d menu it moves that jetway to the undocked position.
And undocking returns it to the docked position. It is the same for multiple aircraft.

I have removed the sode programdata files and reinstalled the scenery and the issue remains.

Sode 1.5.2
UUEE 1.75

Also have the latest GSX version installed.

Thank you,
Jackson
Kuba Pa
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Jakub

Post by Kuba Pa »

This is problem of new Sode 1.5.2 64-bit. In UUEE jetways are made simple animation, and now work contrariwise. Please contact SODE author: http://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=46
Jackscrj
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Jackscrj »

Ok thank you
Alti
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Alti »

Hello, i have downloaded the new installer for UUEE in Simmarket and installed in P3Dv4.
There are troubles: When i go to start an flight, then Ground on 119.0 gives no Answer, no way to get any taxi to the active.
This also when i am landing on this Airport. Tower says i have to change to Frequ. 119.0 which is Ground, but this Frequ. gives no responce to the request to parking or any gate..
Also all Ai-traffic did not communicate with ground.
Kuba Pa
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Jakub

Post by Kuba Pa »

Hello Thomas
In previous version v3 this problem not occurred ?
JBBJ
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by JBBJ »

Good morning guys,

I have a little issue with UUEE , looks like a bug that was present with ORBX Vector but this is not prensent on P3DV4.

Airport elevation is not right and I have many holes and terrain varioations on the airport.

Would you know how to solve this ?

Thanks for your help.

[ Added: Thu Jun 22, 2017 08:40 ]
Anyone ?

Thanks
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

I understand that UUEE is de-activated in FTX Vector or FTX Vector doesn't see any mesh conflict, right?

On the other hand - I'm not absolutely sure if my way of thinking is correct but in P3D v4 airport elevation changes still need files to be loaded "early" in /scenery/world/scenery/, that has been the main reason Installers ask for root instead of any other location. Can you check if you have such file in the a/m location?
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
JBBJ
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by JBBJ »

Martin_Starski wrote:I understand that UUEE is de-activated in FTX Vector or FTX Vector doesn't see any mesh conflict, right?

On the other hand - I'm not absolutely sure if my way of thinking is correct but in P3D v4 airport elevation changes still need files to be loaded "early" in /scenery/world/scenery/, that has been the main reason Installers ask for root instead of any other location. Can you check if you have such file in the a/m location?
FTX Vector is not installed in P3DV4 as it is not compatible.

I have run all the latest installers , could you be more specific about the files I should check ? You got me confused about what I should be looking for.

Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Do you have any software than might include UUEE AFCAD? Like AI traffic for example?
Do you also have Moscow City X installed?
JBBJ
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by JBBJ »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hi.
Do you have any software than might include UUEE AFCAD? Like AI traffic for example?
Do you also have Moscow City X installed?
Hi Stanislaw,

P3D is stock , no modification to anything.

Yes I have Moscow city X installed.
DomiKamu
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

ATC Ground doesn't work

Post by DomiKamu »

Hi,

Firstly I'm new member on this forum.

I've bought UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X long time ago (september 2014) for FSX from simMarket. But no flight simulation during three years, until I bought Prepar3D Professional license some weeks ago, I'm using Prepar3D v4, OS is Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64, CPU is Core i7 4790 @ 3.6 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 660 2 GB...

I've downloaded the UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X version 1.75 from my simMarket account, and installed it for Prepar3D v4.

Moscow City X (v1.25, bought recently) is also installed, but no specific AFCAD or AI traffic addon...

But exactly like reported by Alti three days ago, I've exactly the same issue: the Sheremetyevo Ground (119.000 MHz) often doesn't reply for "request to taxi". Also, in this case, "Progressive Taxi" feature can't be enabled, too.

However it works sometimes (but rare).

I precise I don't have this issue with your Tallinn X (v1.95) scenery.

Thanks in advance if you'll can help us about this issue.

Dominique