UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
I do not think this has been worked on. I'll try to search what this issue might originate from however it might not ogirinate from our product.
captain911
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by captain911 »

Hey, I did install the update and I see some elevation issue. I have Orbx vector. Any help?

Thanks in advance.
Damien3000
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Damien3000 »

Hello!
Installed the last update of the script. I noticed such a problem, in difficult meteorological conditions, during the day in the period from 10:04 and to 14:51 local time, as well as in the case of continuous cloudiness, flickering approach lights and a runway are observed. How can I fix this?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Please try removing the currently installed version completely and making a "clean" install of the new one. There is a possibility that some kind of older lighting is still present.
maggussje
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by maggussje »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hi.
Please try removing the currently installed version completely and making a "clean" install of the new one. There is a possibility that some kind of older lighting is still present.
Hi there,

That's exactly my question: how do I completely remove the obsolete version? I'm asking since there is neither an uninstaller, nor are there any instructions in the documentation (that I know of). :)

Thank you very much for your support!

Cheers
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Simply remove the product's folder from the Addon Scenery folder.
maggussje
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by maggussje »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hi.
Simply remove the product's folder from the Addon Scenery folder.
Sounds simple enough, thank you for your quick reply! :)

I thought that maybe there is some more stuff needed to be done in the Windows registry for instance. But now I'll just delete the folder and clean-up the scenery.cfg afterwards.

Thanks again
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Well, it depends of the nature of the problem, because SODE files are stored in another directory but it does not seem that there is any problem with those.
maggussje
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by maggussje »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Well, it depends of the nature of the problem, because SODE files are stored in another directory but it does not seem that there is any problem with those.
Actually no problem, just want to get rid of everything related to UUEE before I install the latest version ;)
Mejjo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Trees on runway / taxiway

Post by Mejjo »

Hi there, I've just started getting my scenery into a fresh P3D V4 install. I have installed version 1.9, however i am noticing trees on the taxiway and runway 25. I don't have any ORBX products installed at the moment. Its just a fresh install.

Do you have any idea how i can fix this? Thank you :D
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
If you mean the new runway then it is still very much under construction at the real airport and presented in the sim only as a general idea of how it will look like when completed.
AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

I also have this problem in bad weather with V1.9. Blinking lights on the runway in the daytime. Yesterday I flew at 11.00 Moscow time. Heavy snowfall. Visibility 0.3 sm. Lights blink. Night everything is good. Did reinstall, cleaned the folder SODE, but it didn't help.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Maybe it is because of the snow? In real world lights also blink at heavy snowfall... Anyway, we will investigate this issue further.
AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

Thanks for the reply. In the old version does not blink when the snowfalls. :) They blink (disappear and appear) even when on the runway I stand, not only during landing. And at night why not blink in heavy snow? :)
slavikrussia
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by slavikrussia »

Good afternoon. Installed FSXse and UT Live traffic and FS GLOBAL 2010. In UUEE aircraft sit down at the meeting with the take-off board. Contrary to the requirements of ATC. Example. It takes off from 24 L (according to ATC) to land at 6R. What can be done?

Scene last 1.9 version. I put it in another folder than in the addon scenery, because if I put it by default, the entire airport is black, there are no textures.