UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

chris__register
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Chris

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X

Post by chris__register »

please help!! How do I uninstall the UUEE demo version! I want my default airport back.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

May I ask why would you wish to uninstall it? The default airport has nothing to do with reality.
chris__register
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

The demo version looks good, but my WOAI aircraft are not able to operate there with the demo enabled and the jetways are only stationary props.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Maybe it's worth checking our full version - demo is a demo :roll:
chris__register wrote: Wednesday 21 Nov 2018, 00:20 please help!! How do I uninstall the UUEE demo version! I want my default airport back.
The easiest way is to remove the UUEE demo folder from the following location: C:\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\ and afterwards remove the respective UUEE demo folder from "Addon Scenery".

If demo was added to "Scenery Library", it's necessesary to remove the respective entry from there, close the simulator and afterwards remove the UUEE demo folder from "Addon Scenery" - that should be enough.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
chris__register
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

I use fsx steam addition so those instructions unfortunately don't help me. It appears to me that the demo files were installed to my fss addon scenery filed and when I delete them, the default scenery I once had before is gone. There is no aiport. It seems my default scenery is being blocked or missing. Or it could have even been over written

I use drzewiecki designs NYC airports and I am very pleased. I do not fly to Moscow enough to buy the full version.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, please be informed that default sceneries cannot be overwritten by our sceneries.

If it's FSX Steam Edition firstly you should remove the entry from Scenery Library, close the sim and afterwards remove the UUEE demo folder from this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\Addon Scenery

You may also check if you have any file having "UUEE" in the filename in the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\scenery\World\scenery -> such file should be deactivated.
chris__register
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

I've done what you have suggested 3 times and I still have no default Moscow airport. When I first load into fsx, the demo scenery is still present even though I've removed it from my in game scenery library, addon scenery, and even when I have "deactivated" the files from my world/scenery folder. By "deactivate" I assume you mean delete which I do. 2 out of the 3 times I tried to uninstall this scenery, there were multiple Russian airports along with the UUEE in (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\scenery\World\scenery so I just deleted them all. 1 out of the 3 times I tried it, there was only one file in (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\scenery\World\scenery that included UUEE so I only deleted that one. When I load into fsx, it first starts out with the demo scenery, but after I disable or turn off the addon scenery from the scenery library in game, the demo scenery goes away, but there is still no default airport. Just a big empty area. My WOAI aircraft are present again but are strewn across this empty field. If this information helps: I downloaded this scenery from simviation.com, and not directly from drzewiecki design.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

As Marcin wrote, you basically need to check 2 things:
1. Scenery Library (in the sim) - the scenery should be removed or inactive
2. FS\Scenery\World\Scenery folder - the AFX_UUEE_ALT.bgl file should be removed

If after doing these steps you still do not see the default scenery than there is something else excluding it or you may have mistakenly removed some default files. In any case this is not a problem introduced by our product.
chris__register
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

well it seems something is preventing the default scenery from returning, because I've done all of what you said and yet I am still stuck with the demo scenery. When I turn off "Addon Scenery" from the scenery library, The demo scenery disappears but there is still no default scenery. Just an empty space where the airport should be. Thank you very much for your help. I think the only option is to buy the full version if I want Moscow back.
Afterburner
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Afterburner »

Hello,

I have contacted PC Aviator already two times about the 1.97 update, but so far still no reply. If I attempt to download, I only get version 1.96. Could you please look into it and arrange a way to get version 1.97?

From checking various websites, it looks like other people also get no reply when they contact PC Aviator to ask for assistance. I will not buy from them again in the future if they continue to treat customers like that.

I would appreciate if you could help. Thank you!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

We will try to help but cannot guarantee the success :roll:

Vendors responsibility: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... ?f=3&t=422
Arseny
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Arseny

Post by Arseny »

Hello, do you have planed update for UUEE in the nearest future? as the real airport has changed quite a lot. Also the night lightning not that good and require update too.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

DD Stanislaw wrote: (...) We are planning to do that few-months work indeed but we need to establish some order and currently all our effort goes to the Chicago project. UUEEv2 might however become a 2019 release. (...)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Afterburner wrote: Friday 23 Nov 2018, 04:40 I have contacted PC Aviator already two times about the 1.97 update, but so far still no reply. If I attempt to download, I only get version 1.96.
The response from PC Aviator:

"I did check our file and it does say 1.97. I re-uploaded it to our server just to be on the safe side.

If the customer has provided an order number I can look at that particular order to make sure they are all set.

Best regards,
PC Aviator, inc."
Afterburner
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Afterburner »

Now I am indeed able to download the newest version.

Thank you for taking these matters into your hand. Highly appreciated!