UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

Afterburner
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X

Post by Afterburner »

Well, I rejoiced too early. I can download version 1.97, but when I attempt to extract the zip-file, I get a 0x80004005 unspecified error. I have downloaded the file two times already - and I am getting the same error.

I still appreciate that you have contacted the folks at PC Aviator. I hope they will fix the file.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thank you for informing us.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ok, I will try to check this with PC Aviator again.
Can you provide me with the order number to my Email: marcin@drzewiecki-design.net? Maybe it will be easier to check this with the store.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Wydaje mi się że PM są dla użytkowników wyłączone. Lepiej żeby napisał na Twój @.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

PC Aviator re-downloaded and uploaded the file, so please try again.
Afterburner
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Afterburner »

I can confirm that the newly uploaded/downloaded version 1.97 works flawlessly.

Thank you again for your extensive efforts to help customers with problems. That gives us confidence and trust in your products. Many happy landings!
f.majo2019
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Macjoe

Post by f.majo2019 »

Hi,

I recently re-install Moscow UUEE scenery, Moscow City and got such a mess after launching FSX.
I explain the issue, after installation FSX does not open and got issue with with SODE and error message is : Another SODE process is still running in the background(please kill the process in task-manager and restart the sim!!!!)
I killed then the process and Nothing to do FSX launched automatically.
I tried then to uninstall SODE1.63 and installed SODE 1.64 and issue remained the same.
I am a bit angry because i had to install again completely my FSX gold edition on my WINDOWS 10 FAMILY x64.
Can you then assist me with a secure solution enable me to re-install both scenery hoping the issue won't happen again?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I forgot i also bought Saint-Pétersbourg scenery by the way.
Best regards

Marc
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hello Marc,

I'm so sorry for your trouble but I'm sure that it wasn't caused by our sceneries or our installers. It's hard to guess which SODE process was in progress, but killing it could have been a cause of problem. BTW: SODE is not our product and you may get more info about it here: https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9

The only thing I can suggest you is to install SODE first and of course do all necessary things via the SODE Platform Manager, which is displayed during the installation process. You need to register SODE with your sim and after registration it's necessary to close the SODE Platform Manager window to allow the installer to complete the installation process. In this SODE Platform Manager you can also find some tools like checking of SimConnect Version or fix 'Third-Party Software' Error. After doing all things and after closing the SODE Platform Manager, please start the simulator and after successful opening, please close it.

When you do all installation process with SODE, you can start installing our sceneries. During the installation process you will not need to do anything with SODE - our files will be put to the right SODE directories / folders and that's all. I hope this time you will not suffer any problems.
f.majo2019
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Macjoe

Post by f.majo2019 »

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your answer and hope it will works i will revert you soon.

Have a great day

Best

Marc
qq3098131
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: CES8687

Post by qq3098131 »

Is it only me notice that the gliding angle of ILs is 2.59 degrees? However, in practice, UUEE runway has only 3 and 2.98 two types degrees of gliding angle. How to explain this?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please provide us a screenshot of such readings... The angle should be as you have said.
qq3098131
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: CES8687

Post by qq3098131 »

hello DD Stanislaw,
The two pictures are the 6R runway slip angle given in the document, and the other picture is the slip angle of the 6R runway in the actual chart. and the same situation, other runway also have this problem, according to the actual,the 6R and 6C and 24L and 24C is GS2.98 rather 2.59 as you mentioned in your document and your product
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

OKay, thank you very much for the report.
Patrick Chaieb
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Patrick Chaieb »

Wow, just saw by random on your Facebook Page some Pictures and news about V2. Strange I can not comment or like there..hmmm

Anyway I‘m very excited about it and for me it‘s fully understandable that we have to pay for this.

Keep on the good work, I realy like your sceneries.

KR
Patrick
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks Patrick for very kind words - we are really trying to do our best to satisfy the users of our sceneries. Regarding Facebook page it sounds strange because there shouldn't be any problems with comments (I even see that there are 27 under this post). I hope you will not have similar problems in the future :)