EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X

Latest version: v1.97 (2020)

Sebol
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Sebol »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Cześć.
Tak, oczywiście, obsługuje.
No to u mnie rêkaw pod samolot Aerosoftu (a320,321) podstawia siê strasznie dziwnie:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-opW ... ExCLU5Dd2M
Fly4ever
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X views

Post by Fly4ever »

Hello to the forum!

Couple of days ago I purchased this magnificent addon for my FSX.I installed the latest SODE version as per intructions and as far as I can tell it works o.k. in the sim.However I don't see a way to see the additional views of the airport like from inside the buildings looking the jetways as passenger,the several roads inside the airport but away from the aircraft e.t.c.Is there something I missed,maybe another program to be installed or something didn't install correctly dyring my installation procedure?

Many thanks in advance and I congratulate anyone involved in such a superb addon development!

Nick.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello!
I am not sure what the issue actually is, could you please make a few screenshots so it would be clear? Are you missing the interior of the terminal?
Fly4ever
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Fly4ever »

The interior of the terminal is perfect visible from the pilot point of view.What I can't see is the additional views from the passengers point of view,exactly like the 3 photos on your first post in this thread where there is a view from the inside of the terminal showing some passengers to wait for their flights,another photo showing some road near some airport buildings and another one more showing the terminal and its Jetways viewed from above the main appron.

How can I post a photo in here to show you exactly what I mean?It seems there isn't an option to upload the picture directly!

Many thanks,

Nick.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Please correct me if I'm wrong - maybe you don't use any software, which allows you to see such views, for example Ezdok. I'm not sure but such views are not set or confgured in the scenery, but you must be able to move your view to the choosed point.

If you still need to add screenshots, you can use such portal: http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Fly4ever
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Fly4ever »

Martin_Starski wrote:Please correct me if I'm wrong - maybe you don't use any software, which allows you to see such views, for example Ezdok. I'm not sure but such views are not set or confgured in the scenery, but you must be able to move your view to the choosed point.
You are correct,I'm not using any software like Ezdok camera or something similar.I was trying to get the "extra" views from within FSX stock views by using the usual "S" and "A" keys but it seems impossible to "get" my point of view inside the buildings,passenger terminals or elsewhere in the airport.Do I need Ezdok to get the extra views?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Oh, I get it.
Press "Y" and move your aircraft with the joystick. To go up/down use F3/F1 (fast) or W/A (slow). Using Ctrl, Shift, Enter and Backspace combinations you can also move around the cockpit - so you can also move fully forward and the cockpit won't be visible.

If you want to move only the camera (like "C" in X-Plane) there is no such possibility without an additional software.
Fly4ever
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Fly4ever »

Ah,o.k. I got it too!

Eitherway it was in my plans to get Ezdok camera one of these days so it seems there's one more reason to get it now!

Thanks for the great help guys and most of all thank you for this absolutely GREAT scenery addon!!!

Nick
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

We are pleased to inform that the new version v1.6 of this product has been sent to stores. It features:

• New, fully custom-made lighting system, able to turn ON by selecting 112.00MHz on NAV2
• New stop bars, operational in P3D as well
• New Heli Apron (stands 201-205) with D5 twy
• Other minor fixes including charts and the manual

It is recommended to remove EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X folder from FS/Addon Scenery before installing the new version.

This version of EPWA is already compatible with SODE Visual Docking Guidance System Pack V1.0 by Jeffrey Stahli - this product will be introduced to the community soon. It will feature very realistic VGDS operations based on SODE engine (more important than moving jetways in my opinion). More details: http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/thread ... ms.434656/
Blkkhead
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Charts for EPWA

Post by Blkkhead »

Hello I dowloaded 1 week ago Airport but I forgot to dowload charts, I must reinstall whole package to get it again ?
kuba239
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: Jakub

Post by kuba239 »

A gdzie podziało się "Remove Terminal interior" ? Po zainstalowaniu miewam co kilkanaście sekund spadek do 3 FPS i po 3 sekundach znowu normalnie. Wcześniej tak nie było, a i moglibyście wreszcie dodać standy 36 i 37 :)
Można jakoś manualnie usunąć interior ?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Kulturalny Senior Master ATP Captain powinien zacząć posta od "dzień dobry" :P
kuba239 wrote:co kilkanaście sekund spadek do 3 FPS
Najnowsza wersja SODE? Lite Texture Pack zainstalowany?
Wersja bez wnętrza - download
Blkkhead wrote:charts
Hi. Go to Start → All programs → Drzewiecki Design. All manuals and charts are located there.
kuba239
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by kuba239 »

Ajjj co prawda to prawda :P Przepraszam :) Dziękuję za link :D
MikolajD
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MikolajD »

Nowe światełka rzeczywiście ładne, natomiast ktoś pomieszał coś chyba z włączaniem odpowiednich "funkcji tekstur".

Chodzi o to że światła zostają zasłonięte przez inne obiekty 3D, które znajdują się ZA światłami.

Tak to wygląda na screenach:
Tak powinno być zawsze

A tak jest kiedy za lampą znajduje się inny model
I jeszcze tutaj

Niestety to powoduje że światła krawędziowe na całej długości pasa zostają załonięte przez inne obiekty i przez same siebie na wzajem też.

Nie jest to duży problem do naprawienia, bo sam tworząc scenerię się z tym spotkałem. Ale sugeruję następnym razem sprawdzać co się wypuszcza w aktualizacji trochę lepiej. I proszę o naprawienie problemu z teksturami świateł

Dodatkowo, tak jak poprzednik, także i u mnie występuje ścinanie się FSX co parę sekund z jakiegoś powodu...
Kuba Pa
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Kuba Pa »

Aktualizacja świateł była testowana przed wypuszczeniem, tak to wygląda w FSX http://i.imgur.com/G9Cbu9R.jpg

Czy usunąłeś poprzednią wersję EPWA dopiero po tym zainstalowałeś nową? Czy taki sam błąd oświetlenie krawędziowego masz na innych naszych sceneriach typu EPKT czy EPMO?