EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X

Latest version: v1.97 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Tak tak, ja rozumiem, tylko mówię, że nie jest to kwestia szerokiego widoku czy scenerii. Podłączając odpowiednio dużo monitorów można sklatkować nawet defaultowe lotnisko na pustyni, ale nie o to chodzi. :wink:
ToTom
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by ToTom »

Tak, masz 100% racji.
Pikus
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Pikus »

Witam serdecznie,

Ze swojej strony potwierdzam problem z migającymi światłami pasa w ciągu dnia.

Pozdrawiam.
WebMaximus

Post by WebMaximus »

Hi,

I'm in the process of reinstalling all my addons airports after replacing P3Dv2.5 with P3Dv3.1 and I was happy to find that the installer for EPWA did have an installer for P3Dv3. However I also noticed the version of SODE is 1.2.2 and in some other thead over in the General forum I read a post back from the beginning of December that a new version with the new SODE version 1.3 was soon to be finished.

Is there an update when we can expect this new version of EPWA including the new version of SODE?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Yes, we are aware of that. Sometime in Spring would be a realistic time to update SODE as well (it has to be designed from scratch as SODE v1.3 is not backwards compatible).
WebMaximus

Post by WebMaximus »

OK, cool. Thanks for the update!

[ Added: Sat Jan 23, 2016 15:37 ]
The approach lights into rwy 11 were repeatedly coming on and off during approach earlier today. This was during daytime but the visibility was not that great. I'm using P3Dv3.1 and accepted the default option for lights for P3D during installation of the scenery which was said according to the description of the option to address an issue otherwise experienced in P3D.

Is this a known problem and is there any way to stop the approach lights from behaving like this because it doesn't look very nice nor realistic.

Also, is there any way for me to try the other lights option (having the option unchecked) without having to first uninstall and then reinstall the scenery. Is there some sort of config tool I could use like you find with many other sceneries?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, this is a known issue (occurs only during low visibility) and it will be fixed at the next update.

Negative, you can't select different lights rather than P3D light system.
WebMaximus

Post by WebMaximus »

Great news it's already a known issue and that it's scheduled to be fixed for next update.

And thanks for your very prompt answers in here, top notch!
damien
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Warsaw Chopin airport X VS Traffic 360

Post by damien »

Witam,

Od niedawna posiadam traffic 360 i od przeszło pół roku od kiedy mam warsaw airport x, zauważyłem iż samoloty parkują na środku drogi kołowania. Sądzę, że traffic 360 odczytuje drogi kołowania zanim zainstalowałem to lotnisko. Wygląda to brzydko, ale czy jest rozwiązanie tego problemu? :cry:
Kuba Pa
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Jakub

Post by Kuba Pa »

Dziwny błąd, możesz wrzucić tu jakiegoś screena jak to wygląda?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

IMHO zdublowany AFCAD - być może traffic 360 zainstalował swój plik AFCADu dla EPWA?
Steve 66
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Steve 66 »

If there is a EPWA update planned, could you please consider a "light" option (less objects-less system load) for the following:

1. Parked cars.
2. Apron vehicles and objects.
3. Taxi signs (maybe LOD/viewing distance on these).

I run P3D v3.1 with high setting and road traffic (15%) and I would like to purchase Warsaw City. I tried the city demo and I need some more "buffer" to enjoy good landing at EPWA.

Thanks

PS. I have a high end PC system.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The buffer might be caused by SODE - EPWA still uses the old version of this system. Actually a new version is already produced, which will perform better.
Regarding the object, every single object in EPWA has at least 2 LODs.
Best regards
Stanislaw
damien
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by damien »

Uruchomiłem ponownie i wszystko wróciło na miejsce. Chiciałbym się jeszcze odnieść do lotniska modlin, ponieważ nie zauważyłem samolotów ai startujących z tego lotniska, mimo iż jest zapisany flight planner z traffic 360 (na okęciu wszystko działa) dla tego lotniska. Samoloty dojeżdżają do pasa i stoją klika minut aż znikają. W ostatnim komunikacie atc ..... readback correct. Contact ground .... co ma się znowu połączyć z "ziemią". Coś tu nie tak...

[ Dodano: Nie Lut 21, 2016 10:21 ]
Problem dotyczy startów ai z pasa 08, z drugiej strony samoloty ai startują prawidłowo.
Beardyman
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Brak samolotów AI

Post by Beardyman »

Witam,

Z gory przepraszam gdy temat ten juz byl przerabiany ale jakos nie znalazlem go uzywajac opcji 'search'

Moj symulator to FSX SP2.
Mam zainstalowane pakiety WOAI, ale EPWA ( wersja demo ) jest pusta.
Inne lotniska w tym EPKK i EPGD maja samoloty AI.
Probowalem znalezc pomoc w sieci ale nie doszedlem do niczego.
Co ciekawe przez krotki czas mialem na kompie zainstalowe P3D 3.1 z tym samym pakietem WOAI, i na EPWA ( tez wersja demo ) az sie roiło od maszyn.

Z gory dziekuje za pomoc i pozdrawiam
Artur