New York City X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

JustFlight wrote:We are currently in the process of getting your product set up on the website. Unfortunately we’ve been a bit overwhelmed by our own releases and various service packs which has delayed any third-party releases. We are working to clear the backlog by early next week and are letting our customers know that its coming very soon. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Aero
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Aero »

Please do not quote full posts.

...as of this morning the product appears to be listed but at full price though...no sign of the discount! :(

http://www.justflight.com/product/new-york-city-x-v2
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The store thinks differently...
JustFlight wrote:The product is now on sale: http://www.justflight.com/product/new-york-city-x-v2

All existing owners of New York City X have been contacted with the details of the upgrade offer.
Aero
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Aero »

Please do not quote full posts.

Yes finally got he email with the discount code but it`s not working...the customer service looking into it as we speak!
FireRx
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by FireRx »

hi Stanislaw,

I had one question. on one flight I observed Fireworks over liberty island. is there a certain time of day this occurs?

Thank you for the wonderful scenery. 8)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I have no idea 8)
FireRx
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by FireRx »

Disregard Stanislaw,
It was a 3rd party addon I had forgotten about. it is a nice touch for night flights in New Your Harbor.. Have you given any thought to doing a San Franscico City X ? :)
DylanM
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by DylanM »

I just registered to say that New York City X V2 is a MASTERPIECE! The detail and performance (running in P3D V3) is simply breathtaking - huge kudos to the team.

Please...PLEASE model the rest of the world...Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong would be spectacular!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks Dylan, we appreciate that!
Rob Ainscough
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Rob Ainscough »

Excellent scenery of New York. Have a couple of questions in regards to use with P3D V3:

1. The V2 installer adds and entry to the P3D V3 scenery library but does NOT add the path to the scenery?
2. Some of the buildings are jagged, not uniformed and use the same beige color texture. I did NOT install the "lite" textures (unchecked) so was surprised to see this ... is this "by design" or is there some issue present?

On a very positive note, performance was excellent - locked to Vsync at 30Hz/30 FPS no stutters and VAS was very good, only 2.8GB used and that was in the middle of NYC after take-off from JFK. Can even fly PMDG aircraft into this scenery area without issue.

Cheers, Rob.
goman88
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by goman88 »

Hi Stanislaw,

I purchased v1 from feelthere. However, when I went to purchase v2, the discount was not there. I contacted their support, and they got back to me saying that they will not offer up the discount. Since, feelthere is listed here as an official reseller od DD products, can you look into this issue?

I am itching to get my hands on v2 after seeing the wonderful work with v1. :D

Thanks,
Srinath
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
As for now you can get it with a 50% duscount at any store... I have no idea what FeelThere is up to but I couldn't really do much about that. They have the right not to sell it with a discount... Although I don't understand why.
goman88
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by goman88 »

All right, thanks. It seems that this is the only option for me now.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I would try to persuade FeelThere anyway... I have no idea why they do not go forward with the discount.
goman88
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by goman88 »

I will email them on my end and see. I think it might help if you could also talk to them about it. I guess if they are being stubborn, then I will just purchase it from someone else for 50% off. Thanks again for your help.