Baku X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

olli4740
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by olli4740 »

Thanks for v1.1, Stanislaw.

Flightsimstore has only just uploaded the new installer. Since the file details still show v1.0, people will have to distinguish it from the real v1.0 by its slightly different file size and the mentioning of v1.1 only in the installer window once the file is executed.

Flawless download and installation this time for me; the scenery looks grand, thanks!
JoHubb
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by JoHubb »

olli4740 wrote:Thanks for v1.1, Stanislaw.

Flightsimstore has only just uploaded the new installer. Since the file details still show v1.0, people will have to distinguish it from the real v1.0 by its slightly different file size and the mentioning of v1.1 only in the installer window once the file is executed.
The new version number (v 1.1) is shown on the front page of the Manual.

John

[ Added: Fri Jun 10, 2016 23:17 ]
Although AI planes are now seen on the ramp at Baku v1.1, they cannot take off. They stop at the hold short position and remain there until they finally vanish.

There must be something wrong with the taxiways or hold short nodes in this scenery. It would be helpful to me, and perhaps also to DD, if someone else could do some testing of AI planes using this scenery.

Regards,

John

[ Added: Wed Jun 15, 2016 18:02 ]
There is a problem with the AFCAD at UBBB in FSX.

I am reluctant to tweak this with ADE as the UBBB.bgl containing the airport AFCAD may not compile correctly. I do not know which design program DD used.

I'd be grateful for advice.

John

[ Added: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:06 ]
Added: Fri Jun 10, 2016 23:17 ]
Although AI planes are now seen on the ramp at Baku v1.1, they cannot take off. They stop at the hold short position and remain there until they finally vanish.

There must be something wrong with the taxiways or hold short nodes in this scenery. It would be helpful to me, and perhaps also to DD, if someone else could do some testing of AI planes using this scenery.

Regards,

John
Elyos
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Elyos »

Hello. Baku is awesome, but I have problem. When I stand at holding spot at RWY 35 I can't get contact ATC to get clearance(there is no "request clearance...." option on ATC window).
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Correct - the FS series has a limitation regarding the holding point position in AFCAD and distance to the runway. If the holding point is too far (in AFCAD) than AI traffic won't work properly, even if it is placed like that in the real life. So, even though the signs at the airport are done just as in the real life, we had to put the holding point in AFCAD closer to the runway. You simply need to taxi further. This is not realistic but there is no walk-around for that rather than flying online and not using default FS ATC, which is generally very unrealistic.
Dolittle
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Dolittle »

JoHubb wrote:[You didn't put the holding points close enough. The AI planes do not take off, not in my system.
I'm using my own AI traffic bgl file, and I, too, am finding that planes don't take off.

After opening the UBBB bgl file in the newest version of Airport Design Editor and running the fault finder, taxiway points 4, 5 and 13 are indicated as being too far from the runway. Among other faults, the fault finder also indicates the "RUNWAY [124 > 3]" link as being "Link off Rwy."

Additionally, when I followed an AI aircraft on approach for landing in FSX (after having selected the aircraft from Flight Simulator X's "Air Traffic" submenu), I was surprised to find that the aircraft flew past the airport and did not land. (I followed the aircraft well past the airport, and eventually I quit following it after it had gone a long distance past the airport). When observing the airport from the ground, I found the same AI aircraft would suddenly appear at a parking space without doing an approach or landing.

Dan

[ Added: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:41 ]
The problem of the above AI aircraft failing to land may have been due to a problem with the AI aircraft, itself, or it may have been due to the runway it had been assigned to land on. When I later followed a different AI aircraft, it successfully landed. FSX ATC had assigned this different AI aircraft (from a different departure point) to land on Runway 17.

I should add that the AI aircraft that failed to take off was not the same AI aircraft as the aircraft that had failed to land.
JoHubb
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by JoHubb »

Working Afcad here:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/489341-baku-2017/page-4

Check the link in post #59.

John
bmiku
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Pcaviator

Post by bmiku »

Panie Stanisławie

Tak informacyjnie dzisiaj pobralem lotnisko z pcaviator w ver 1.0

Reasumujac po 4 miesiacach od wyjscia wersji 1.1 pcaviator niezaktualizował lotniska :(
Marek2704
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Re: Pcaviator

Post by Marek2704 »

bmiku wrote:Panie Stanisławie

Reasumujac po 4 miesiacach od wyjscia wersji 1.1 pcaviator niezaktualizował lotniska :(
Wyślij do nich maila z informacją o nowej wersji. Ich australijski odpowiednik reaguje z reguły po kilku dniach, ale reaguje :)
bmiku
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by bmiku »

Marek2704 wrote:
bmiku wrote:Panie Stanisławie

Wyślij do nich maila z informacją o nowej wersji. Ich australijski odpowiednik reaguje z reguły po kilku dniach, ale reaguje :)
Panie Stanisławie

W każdym tego typu zgłoszeniach odpowiada Pan w tej samej formie. Uważam że jeżeli sprzedaje Pan produkt korzystając z pośredników (portale z dodatkami) powinien Pan zadbać o to aby aktualizację się pojawiały (myślę że mówimy o 5 głównych portalach). Z tego co widzę to z pcaviator jest największy problem, pozostali szybciej / później ale wypuszczają aktualizacje. Ja nie piszę że portal nie udostępnił aktualizacji 2h po ich wydaniu czy nawet kilka dni, informuję że po prawie 5 miesiącach nie ma aktualizacji.

Sytuacja jest na tyle ciekawa że jak wypuści Pan nowy produkt na którym mogą zarobić to pojawia się on na stronie praktycznie tego samego co oznacza że można tylko trzeba mieć odrobinę chęci nie tylko w kwestii zarabiania na produkcie.

To moja opinia w temacie. Generalnie sceneria super dziekuje i czekamy na więcej!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Witam.
bmiku wrote:W każdym tego typu zgłoszeniach odpowiada Pan w tej samej formie.
A mam odpowiadać za każdym razem inaczej? :wink:
bmiku wrote:Uważam że jeżeli sprzedaje Pan produkt korzystając z pośredników
Produkt jest sprzedawany sklepom. Sklepy sprzedają produkt użytkownikom.

Jeśli dany sklep nie chce sprzedawać danego produktu lub np. aktualizować go (z sobie wiadomych przyczyn) osobiście nie mam na to wpływu. Mogę tylko zakończyć współpracę z danym sklepem co tak kilkukrotnie miało miejsce, ale akurat PC Aviator nie jest takim problematycznym sklepem.
bmiku wrote:powinien Pan zadbać o to aby aktualizację się pojawiały
Tak jak pisałem wielokrotnie, pliki wysyłane są do wszystkich sklepów jednoczeście. Najbardziej efektywną metodą zmiany czegokolwiek w sklepie jest bezpośredni kontakt użytkownika ze sklepem.
bmiku wrote:z pcaviator jest największy problem, pozostali szybciej / później ale wypuszczają aktualizacje
Niektóre sklepy w ogóle nie publikują niektórych naszych produktów - np. Aerosoft.
bmiku wrote:Ja nie piszę że portal nie udostępnił aktualizacji 2h po ich wydaniu czy nawet kilka dni, informuję że po prawie 5 miesiącach nie ma aktualizacji.
Czy i ile razy kontaktował się Pan w tym czasie ze sklepem?
bmiku wrote:Sytuacja jest na tyle ciekawa że jak wypuści Pan nowy produkt na którym mogą zarobić to pojawia się on na stronie praktycznie tego samego co oznacza że można tylko trzeba mieć odrobinę chęci nie tylko w kwestii zarabiania na produkcie.
Tak, ale sklepy zarabiają na nowych produktach a nie na bezpłatnych aktualizacjach. Zarówno Simmarket jak i np. Aerosoft mają czasem do nas pretensje o zbyt wielką ilość bezpłatnych aktulizacji, na których sklep nic bezpośrednio nie zarabia. A jak widać, niektóre sklepy po prostu ich nie publikują.
bmiku wrote:To moja opinia w temacie.
Całkowicie rozumiem Pana stanowisko, ale jako najlepsze rozwiązanie proponuję po prostu korzystać ze sklepów, które publikują aktualizacje w ciągu godziny, jak np. Simmarket.
skitzo420
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

no jetways

Post by skitzo420 »

hi am new here i have baku x but theres no jetways been tryin to read here have i missed something any help is appreciated thankyou
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Have you installed SODE?

Maybe you choosed AES during the installation and you don't use AES?
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
skitzo420
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by skitzo420 »

yes i installed sode will check all again n down load from fss

[ Added: Fri Nov 04, 2016 20:01 ]
checked install there aes option there and ubbb file is in the sode folder etc
thokle
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by thokle »

I wanted to do a flight today and spotted a misplaced object at Gate 5.
Does this really belong here?

Best Regards

Thomas
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, it does belong here.