Baku X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

thokle
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by thokle »

Oh wow. :shock: What is this for?
EDIT: Can you please upload the latest version of Warsaw City X and Polish Airports Vol 1 X on PC Aviator? I'm still on v1.6, 4.0. Thanks! :)
Best Regards

Thomas
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

thokle wrote:Oh wow. :shock: What is this for?
No idea but its there :)
thokle wrote:PC Aviator
Can't reach them (also about payments...).
Keight
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Keight »

that thing was there during construction works. it should be removed from there :D
thokle
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by thokle »

DD Stanislaw wrote:
thokle wrote:Oh wow. :shock: What is this for?
No idea but its there :)
thokle wrote:PC Aviator
Can't reach them (also about payments...).
Any other way to get on the new installers? :roll:
Keight wrote:that thing was there during construction works. it should be removed from there :D
You mean it has already been removed?
Best Regards

Thomas
GregH
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by GregH »

Hello. Baku UBBB airport scenery seems to have installed fine but when I fly across to UBBL Lenkoran, the elevations seem messed up and the scenery does not look right. One runway is in the air. It is as if the original scenery is showing through.

I tried running Vector elevation correction tool. Also moved Baku scenery up to the top of the scenery library. When that did not work, I tried running the installer again, leaving out only the photoground scenery option. That too did not work. Any ideas on where the problem might be?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
It might be due to dublicated AFCADs or DX10 Preview enabled, hardly anything else.
GregH
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by GregH »

Thank you, I found the problem. I had to delete (rename) several AFCAD files in the MyTraffic 6 Scenery folder. This solved the problem at all the 'lite' airports that come with Baku where things were not showing correctly.
Senchay
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

How to remove photoground after install?

Post by Senchay »

Hello Stanislaw,

so with the new installers for v4 (from SimMarket), after i installed the full scenery with all options (with photo-texture), how can i remove that photo-texture of the country?

What i want would be the airport and the near surroundings/city. The city can have the photo-texture, thats ok because the resolution is ok for me.

But not the low-res country-texture that starts after the city ends. I have ORBX Global and would prefer that over the low-res texture, also because it seems that ActiveSky doesnt interact with the ground if it has the photo. I think that because at the border, where ORBX starts and Aserbaidschan ends, suddenly the clouds change, and the usual atmosphere/particles/fog are generated into the scenery. Over the photo-texture is nothing though.

So how can i only delete the country-texture and let the airports and city there? Like said, atm i have installed everything. Whats the best way, can i delete only some files now or should i de-install and re-install without the photo-texture? And if i do this and choose to not install the photo, does it also NOT install the near surrounding/city, or only the low-res country texture?

Thank you very much.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
As far as I understand this correctly, such option is provided in the installer. Please try unchecking it during the install (the phototexture of the whole country).
Best regards
Stanislaw
Senchay
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Senchay »

Ok, thanks for the fast answer. Ill try that. I was just not sure if that option removes "both" photoreals, the city and the country or only the country.

But i try now. Thanks :-)

[ Added: Fri Jun 30, 2017 04:53 ]
Case solved, thanks again for very quick answer.

Its exactly like i want now, near surroundings in photoreal and after that comes orbx. Nice :-) Blends in good with orbxglobal. Thanks for a good and performant scenery.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, this is how it was designed. :-)
Best regards
Stanislaw
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Baku X installation

Post by trisho0 »

Hello Stain, Tonight, I will see Baku installation on FSX and fs9. Do you recommend me to deselect any options from installers? I am asking also because learned here in Forum some pilots had troubles with Photoreal option.
Patricio Valdes
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
The installer is designed in such a way that you can test any configuration by simply running the installer again and selecting different options each time. You can simply test which options suits you best.
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Installation options

Post by trisho0 »

Many thanks.
Patricio Valdes
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Baku X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

A new version v1.3 of Baku X by Drzewiecki Design is has been sent to stores. To download the new version simply log in into your account at the store where you've purchased this product. The update is published as a complete installer.

Please note - you do not have to remove the previous version in order to install the update.

Changes in the new version:
- SODE v1.6.2 (and higher) compatibility
- Upgraded installer