Latest version: v1.6 (2020)

Vincenzo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Tomas

Re: Moscow City X

Post by Vincenzo »

Hello Stanislaw,

sorry for late reply. The textures get dark at around 17:39 and it stays so until ca. 5:51 (using today´s datum). Also brightness settings don´t change anything. With highest brightness settings the ground stays black, only houses, trees etc. get brighter. Otherwise nothing else.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks. Let us double-check it in P3Dv4.4 .
FireRx
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by FireRx »

Stanislaw,
when you update this, can you add 3d's of POI like the Tasr bell and the cannon please. :D
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Sure, why not. :)
Corsider
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Corsider

Post by Corsider »

Hello everyone! A have got a problem with this scene... How can I uninstall it? I almost like it but I need to check another scene. And I can't find an uninstaller! P.S. Sorry for my bad eng
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

There is no uninstaller.
From which sim you'd like to uninstall it?

If we are talking about P3D v4, you only need to remove the Moscow City X folder from the following location: ...\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons. If you'd like to reactivate the scenery again, simply revert this folder there.

If it's the other sim or the scenery was added to "Scenery Library" manually, it's necessesary to remove the respective entry from there, close the simulator and afterwards remove the Moscow City X folder from "Addon Scenery" - that should be enough.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Corsider
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Corsider

Post by Corsider »

Martin_Starski wrote: Saturday 06 Apr 2019, 10:32 There is no uninstaller.
From which sim you'd like to uninstall it?

If we are talking about P3D v4, you only need to remove the Moscow City X folder from the following location: ...\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons. If you'd like to reactivate the scenery again, simply revert this folder there.

If it's the other sim or the scenery was added to "Scenery Library" manually, it's necessesary to remove the respective entry from there, close the simulator and afterwards remove the Moscow City X folder from "Addon Scenery" - that should be enough.
Thank you very much! It helped!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Corsider, FYI, if you wish to remove a particular airport you should run the installer and from the available options select the exact content you wish to install (f/e there are good Domodedovo and Vnukovo sceneries available so you may use those while still being able to use our Moscow product).
lightwriter
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Dmitry

Post by lightwriter »

Hi! Got a problem with taxi signs in UUDD and UUWW (screen is attached).

I've uninstalled Moscow City X, then started p3d with default UUDD. All taxi signs were on their places.

I installed MCX again and got the same problem.

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Dmitry, thank you for your report. We will look into this issue asap.
lightwriter
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Dmitry

Post by lightwriter »

Stanislaw, let me know, if you need some more info from me
christinney
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Update for UUDD in the pipeline?

Post by christinney »

Hi guys,

Just wondered if you planned an update, even a basic one for UUDD. The new runway goes live quite soon.

Regards

Chris
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Firstly we need to release UUEE v2, then we will consider updating the Moscow project, even if it's not been scheduled yet. But as you may notice, we are doing our best to update our projects to adapt them to the actual status.
hansweijers
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Hans

Post by hansweijers »

Hi Everybody,
My name is Hans Weijers, from Vlijmen Holland, some 80km from EHAM , and I am new here. What's my problem. My installation. PC state of the art, installed: FSX-SE, many Addon Airports and I fly with heavy Boeings of PMDG. My last installation: UUEE Sheremetyevo. Very beautiful airport. By mistake I installed the demo version while I had downloaded the payed version of Aerosoft. Removed the demo version I installed the payed version. Everything looked great. But after planning my first flight from KBOS to UUEE, I made the planning in the FMC. Via the CDU I inserted the route in the proper locations and thereafter I pushed: DEP/ARR in order to insert the runways and SID and STAR. In KBOS: No problem. In UUEE I got the message: No runway, No SID or STAR available. Looking in the appropriate file: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\PMDG I found the files with the airports and the files with the runways and navaids of the runways. The lines for UUEE looked complete. No runway missing. I never met such a bug. Is this something of UUEE or is of PMDG? I dont understand it. Sincerely, Hans Weijers.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

The scenery has nothing to do with SIDs and STARs that are missing in your plane.

You probably need to update your AIRAC file in PMDG plane - you can buy it from here http://www.navigraph.com/ or here https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simu ... 3-datasets