- Curtain color change in the Oval Office
- Upgraded installed

fenice19
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: Washington X

Post by fenice19 »

Hi.
i'm installing Washington X but i don't understand the differences about check or uncheck this option:
"remove Platform .surfaces... to kdca airport " this is usefull in avatar mode.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Platforms are invisible surfaces used in the Avatar mode to walk inside terminals etc. If you don't use this mode it is better to keep this option unchecked.
wanthuyr
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by wanthuyr »

Dear Sirs,

I can't find my DD orders, could you please point me out the information? I can't remember where I bought them and already searched all of them to no avail.

Thanks.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
I am afraid there is no way we can know where you bought it, but it had to be one of our vendors listed here: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/stores.htm
n452mk
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by n452mk »

Hello guys, I added the file from this forum but already have it, no sode jetways at all on KDCA, I moved the multiple gates and same thing on all, what can I do to have the sode jetways working please!!!! thanks.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Please install the newest version of SODE and the newest version of this product. It has to work.
Airj247
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Airj247 »

I just recently installed this scenery after reinstalling FSX after a while, I have an issue with the old default taxiways appearing overtop of the addon taxiways at KDCA. Its only the taxiways and I have no idea whats causing this, cause it wasn't like this before.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. I do not know either. It definitely works on a clean install however I do not know what other software you have installed for that area before so it is impossible to troubleshoot it. Please make sure that there are no conflicting files from other products.
Capbat
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Capbat »

Hi.
Bought today Washington X FSX P3D.
From SimMarket.
Order Number 1828684
Downloaded a file 1.582 Mb. Washington_X.exe Runned it.
It never asked me for a Registration Key.
The installation process went on, asking where to put it, Prepar3d v3 etc.
But at the end nothing shows up. When I start P3d and go to KIAD I get the default scenery.
The installation should go out without any fuss, it is frustrating to find out that it does not work, when you have already paid for the product.
Please advise.

Bat
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Is it visible in the Scenery Library or Add-on Scenery menu?
ElMagno
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by ElMagno »

Hi

When I have the Aerosoft CRJ parked the jetway does not move. SODE says to me: "Aircraft Door to low for Jetway (during Extension)"

How can it be solved?

Thank you in advance
Capbat
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Capbat »

"Quote"

'Hi.
Is it visible in the Scenery Library or Add-on Scenery menu?'

Hi Thanks for your answer DD.
Yes it is visible in the P3D v3 'Scenery Library' It is at priority no 2 and 'Ticked'.
My installation is on the C: drive at c:\Prepar3d v3.
The files have been installed 'automatcly' in c:\Prepar3d v3\Addon Scenery\Washington X
In that directory I have 3 subdirectory: Documents with 2 files, Scenery with 64 files and Texture with 8745 files.

Add-on Scenery menu?
I do not have an Add-on Scenery menu per say. I have an Add-ons Tab on my main menu.
In there I have choices like Sode, FSuipc... etc. I do not have a Scenery choice. I do have some choices about another Add-on I have the Level-D Simulations.

I had a look at the 'information.cfg' file in the documents folder. It refers to
'addonXMLpath=C:\Users\My_Name\Documents\Prepar3D v3 Add-ons\Washington X\add-on.xml'
BUT the Washington X sub directory does not exists there!!! I have not checked if the Prepar3D.cfg, Add0on.cfg.
The scenery.cfg has been modified with an area.168 tittled Washington x.

Is it normal that during installation I was not asked my Registration Key?
Can I use a 'Ticket system' to refer to this problem or an email like support@Drzewiecki.xxx. It is difficult to follow this problem in this non specific thread.

Thanks.

Bat
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Capbat wrote: Wednesday 11 Apr 2018, 14:08 Yes it is visible in the P3D v3 'Scenery Library' It is at priority no 2 and 'Ticked'.
So the scenery seems to be installed correctly. Please post the whole content of the 'information.cfg' file here.
Capbat wrote: Wednesday 11 Apr 2018, 14:08 Is it normal that during installation I was not asked my Registration Key?
Yes.
We have no ticket system. There is nothing difficult to follow the problem on this discussion board, believe me.
Capbat wrote: Tuesday 10 Apr 2018, 23:27 When I start P3d and go to KIAD I get the default scenery.
The installation should go out without any fuss, it is frustrating to find out that it does not work, when you have already paid for the product.
OK, I guess you are aware of the fact that our product does not include KIAD airport, right? Seeing a default scenery there is perfectly correct. The product includes a detailed scenery of KDCA Washington National Airport, lite sceneries of KADW Joint Base Andrews, KCGS College Park Airport, KVKX Potomac Airfield and W32 Washington Executive Airport as well as many helipads and heliports including White House, KJPN Pentagon Army Heliport, KBOF Joint Base Anacostia–Bolling, MedStar Washington Hospital, Washington DC Police Department Air Support, US Park Police Anacostia Operations Facility, Sibley Memorial Hospital, Walter Reed Emergency Heliport and Georgetown Hospital.
Capbat
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Capbat »

OK, I guess you are aware of the fact that our product does not include KIAD airport,

This seems to be the problem. I either mis-read or have been mislead into thinking this included KIAD.
Washington X is a complete city plus airports package of the large area of Washington
Even the tittle is slightly misleading,
DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - WASHINGTON X FSX P3D
. When I see 'Washington' I think of the most important airport there, KIAD.
It might be my error, but I am not use to put my lawyer's glasses when I shop around for scenery on SimMarket.
This is not the product I wanted to buy. If I would have understood that KIAD was NOT included here, I would NOT have bought it.
So, what do we do now?

Bat