NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

Mets747
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Mets747 »

DD Stanislaw wrote:
usflyer wrote:what's the deal with this?
Hi. This is Simmarket's standard e-mail - you do not need to remove anything.
Mets747 wrote:disappointed at the performance
Hi. I really can't say much about it. All our customers are reporting very good performance of the whole package. It must be something on your side I am afraid. Please note that we already had customers who tried deactivating the FSDT's versions but anded up with both version being displayed at the same time (this would abviously influence the performance too). Please check if this is not the case, otherwise I don't think of any other possibilities.

Hey man where should I look to see if there are any FSDT items still installed?
Jay
sstro19
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by sstro19 »

If you purchased any FsDreamteam sceneries, go to where you have Prepar3d installed and type the airport code in the search box. Typing the airport code is faster, and it will pull the airport and you can see if you have duplicate afcads, KEWR, KJFK, etc.
SaintJoe
Mets747
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Mets747 »

sstro19 wrote:If you purchased any FsDreamteam sceneries, go to where you have Prepar3d installed and type the airport code in the search box. Typing the airport code is faster, and it will pull the airport and you can see if you have duplicate afcads, KEWR, KJFK, etc.

I dont see any thing regarding FSDT when I searched in the box everything just show NY Airports v2.
Jay
sstro19
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by sstro19 »

Yeah FSDT are payware sceneries, if you didnt purchase any you shouldnt see them.
SaintJoe
Mets747
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Mets747 »

Yeah I purchased FSDT JFK and had it installed until I picked up DD v2. Just wanna see where I can check to see if nothing is left from FSDT JFK.
Jay
matty2305
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

JFK Afcad

Post by matty2305 »

Hey there,

I've been loving the new updates for the New York airports, JFK and LaGuardia especially look great!
As you specified before that I couldn't edit the afcad because of license agreement breach, I have been hoping for a big update in the gate assignments because alot of the current assignments are incorrect.
I have done some digging and found the JFK airlines and terminals website which you'll find extremely useful to correct the gate assignments etc: http://www.airport-jfk.com/terminals.php

I'm really hoping that the afcad in the future will reflect what is specified on the website! :)

Cheers

Matt
B777ER
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by B777ER »

Not sure if you saw this on page 6 in this thread so reposting:

The new runway dimmer lighting option is nice up close but when approaching the runway it is sparkling and twinkling so bad, worst I've ever seen of any scenery. The normal runway lighting (with same settings in P3Dv4) does not have this effect and in fact does not have that sparkling, twinkling effect at all. Can this be looked at?

Second question, does JFK not have blue taxiway edge lighting? Just seeing the green center line lighting.
Eric
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Probably in this case the best option would simply be not to use the dimmer lighting if the default one works just fine.

Actually KJFK should the same lighting as the real airport.
Paul Sabatini
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

No Jetways

Post by Paul Sabatini »

I have recently downloaded NY Airports V2. At KEWR, no jetways appear at all for me. I have tried reinstalling, also I have updated SODE and shift+D does nothing. I'm not sure what else to do. Any help would be appreciated.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
As this is the SODE issue and will happen at all airports with SODE, the most efficient (fastest) way to solve the problem would be to contact SODE support directly. More info: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=351
kui5566
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

CANT INSTALL NY AIRPORT V2 X

Post by kui5566 »

Hi,

i try to install NY v2,

it come out with this window saying " setup application have stopped work"

what is the solution? any help with this?

thanks,
Jack
jack
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Avast? Sems like an antivirus software is blocking the installer from running (you may disable it during the install) or the download failed (which might require redownloading the installer).
bill721
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

KLGA VAS ISSUE

Post by bill721 »

Loaded version 2.1 and KJFK vas runs fine, however, KLGA is very high. If I fly from KJFK to KLGA in a PMDG 737 and land on rwy 04 vas hasn't reached limit. When taxi on B to parking at B8 the VAS goes way up passing taxiway H going to L and remains up. FYI...

I think it was the same prior to 2.1.

Bill
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Do you also use New York City X? The higher VAS may be related to the vicinity of Manhattan rather than the airport itself. You may also try switching the "real" reflections off just for a test. KLGA has lots of reflective surfaces which might also cause higher VAS since more content has to be rendered.
bill721
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by bill721 »

I have New York X Turned off.