NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Are you using the Shoft+D shortcut? Do you have any other our sceneries to check if SODE works on other airports?
USAIRBRO
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

KLGA Crosswind AFCAD

Post by USAIRBRO »

Hey I really love the new KLGA. I was wondering is it at all possible to due a crosswind AFCAD where take offs are from runways (4/22) and landings on (13/31).
B777ER
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by B777ER »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Are you using the Shoft+D shortcut? Do you have any other our sceneries to check if SODE works on other airports?
Yes, SODE works elsewhere. In fact I used it at Flightbeam SFO from where I started that particular flight into JFK. I saw a post a while ago where others were having this issue though now I can't find or remember where it was, either here or at Avsim. I think the plane has to be in some sort of excat spot or it will say that. I parked right on the line and far enough up. I don't ever remember SODE being that finicky at other airports.
Eric
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please contact me at the company's e-mail - I'll provide some files that may solve that.
aniiran
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by aniiran »

DD Stanislaw wrote:
matty2305 wrote:updating the JFK Afcad
Hi. All non-Seattle work will be done when the Seattle project is released.
aniiran wrote:I also intermittently have a gap in the photo tiles running parallel to taxiway ZA.
Don't see anything wrong there. Please provide a better screenshot...
aniiran wrote:I do have stop bars and yellow alternating lights at holds.. but they disappear when I get closer than 150 feet.
This is correct - otherwise you wouldn't be able to cross them.
aniiran wrote:I have no blue taxiway edge lights at JFK.
There are no taxiway edge lights at KJFK! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAvsue88nj8
I was just at JFK 2 months ago. Please watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2723kw9AzU

JFK does not illuminate every taxiway with blue edge lights. It uses them sparingly at runway ends and difficult turnoffs where its not clear how wide the taxiway is, mainly on the 04/22s but I saw them taking off from 13R also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_NKI4xpmU

Please watch this. at 3:00 onward it is clearly shown that the alternating hold bars do not disappear, Also they are amber-orangeish in color not red.

It would also be nice if the runway distance markers were present.

It would also be nice if roadsigns from California were not used and the proper multicolored terminal signs were used.

I also still have the mesh issue on the 04L end which can be fixed by changing the mesh complexity, but that is silly to have to do that every time i want to fly out of JFK. Are there any known incompatibilities with UTX USA?

Thanks for reading,

Andy
Romandino
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Missing jetways at my airports

Post by Romandino »

Hello. I am missing all my jetways at the NYC V2 airports. Did I make a mistake or skip something when I installed the scenery? Thanks!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
You need to install the newest version of SODE, as advised during the install.
BilalKhalid
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Weird textures at runway 4L and SODE isn't working

Post by BilalKhalid »

At KJFK on runway 4L I have these strange blotches of asphalt or concrete halfway down and even across the taxiway to my left. It's really strange and I had this issue with the demo as well. I thought it would go away after installing the proper version, however the problem persists. The blotches go away the further I zoom out in TopDown view. And also with regards to the SODE issue when I use GSX to operate jetways it will tell me that the gate has no jetways even after I had updated SODE as was recommended during the installation. I have tried the default command as well and shift D, however nothing seems to work. I'd be very grateful for a solution, Thanks. :D
Bilal Khalid
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Would you be able to provide some sort of a screenshot of that issue? I am not sure what you mean by "strange blotches of asphalt or concrete halfway down and even across the taxiway".
BilalKhalid
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by BilalKhalid »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hi.
Would you be able to provide some sort of a screenshot of that issue? I am not sure what you mean by "strange blotches of asphalt or concrete halfway down and even across the taxiway".
Here is a picture of the issue. I have tried a complete reinstall which didn't work either.

Bilal Khalid
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

This is an elevation conflict. Please check for multiple active AFD files; also, if you use ORBX Vector please check that all airports included in our product have the Elevation Correction marked as "Inactive".
BilalKhalid
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by BilalKhalid »

DD Stanislaw wrote:This is an elevation conflict. Please check for multiple active AFD files; also, if you use ORBX Vector please check that all airports included in our product have the Elevation Correction marked as "Inactive".
I don't have ORBX vector however how can I check for multiple AFD files, many thanks for your help.

[ Added: Thu Nov 30, 2017 18:38 ]
DD Stanislaw wrote:This is an elevation conflict. Please check for multiple active AFD files; also, if you use ORBX Vector please check that all airports included in our product have the Elevation Correction marked as "Inactive".
I used a tool to check, it pointed out no duplicate files at KJFK, however there were some at others. I only have FTX global not vector. The issue persists.
Bilal Khalid
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Dx10 Preview maybe?
BilalKhalid
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by BilalKhalid »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Dx10 Preview maybe?
I use P3D, and have DX11.
Bilal Khalid
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Ok. Did you have any other KJFK scenery previously installed?