NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

Doc_Z
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by Doc_Z »

Also, does GSX Level 2 work with these airports? Can the jetways be modified to work with GSX Levewl 2?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
In the Scenery Features check-boxes you simply need to mark what you need to install. When something is not marked, it will be removed.
Doc_Z
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Doc_Z »

My question is still not answered. DO I NEED TO INSTALL BOTH? A simple yes or no answer would suffice. Also, does GSX Lewvel 2 work with the product?
clintos96
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: clintos96

Post by clintos96 »

Your question has been answered. You select what you want installed and what you don’t want installed..

Instead of getting angry maybe read what was provided to you and you’ll understand.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Doc_Z wrote: Monday 22 Oct 2018, 03:58 My question is still not answered. DO I NEED TO INSTALL BOTH? A simple yes or no answer would suffice. Also, does GSX Lewvel 2 work with the product?
Hi, you really don't need to use the capital letters - sometimes it's just necessary to get more information to understand the question.

There are two packages: one including KJFK, KLGA, KTEB and the second one including KEWR, KLDJ, KCDW.
During the installation of each package you may choose which airport you want to have in the simulator.
Of course it's not necessary to install both packages - you may have only one with KLGA, however if you want to have - for example - KLGA and KLDJ, you need to buy both packages. But still you can install the airports of your choice. If my answer is not suffice, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Regarding GSX2, in our both NY packages the jetways are being served by SODE. As far as I know, GSX was compatibile with SODE and both products complement each other, but at the moment we cannot guarantee a full compatibility, especially as GSX2 is a new product that it's still being in the continued development.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I o to chodzi. :)
Doc_Z
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Doc_Z »

Thank you, My question was answered,
ItzTrainy
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Ryan_Lorefice

Post by ItzTrainy »

Hey guys, How do you remove AI from the NY package
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
What do you mean by "AI"? Static aircraft?
ek1118
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by ek1118 »

Hi,
I'm having a couple of issues with JFK. 1 Nome of the gates that are marked "heavy" work with PMDGs 747-8, 2 When I'm sitting at the end of the active runway and push shift+D and select a terminal in this case 7 nothing happens. I do have GSX V2 installed. could that be causing the issue ?

Ed
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

ek1118 wrote: Monday 29 Oct 2018, 19:31 nome of the gates that are marked "heavy" work with PMDGs 747-8
Do you mean that you cannot operate the jetways? Do you have the last version of SODE? How are you trying to connect the jetways - via SHIFT+D or via GSX2?
ek1118 wrote: Monday 29 Oct 2018, 19:31 I'm sitting at the end of the active runway and push shift+D
Sorry but I cannot understand why you want to activate SODE at the end of the runway - it's not a good place to operate the jetways :P

Regarding GSX2 - as I mentioned above - in our both NY packages the jetways are being served by SODE. GSX was compatibile with SODE and both products complement each other, but at the moment we cannot guarantee a full compatibility, especially as GSX2 is a new product that it's still being in the continued development.
ek1118
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by ek1118 »

GSX2 and The Sode Jetways consider The gate marked as Heavy too small, the reason I start at the end of the active runway is to see if I either get the choice of a follow me vehicle or warp there. SODE version is 1.6.3.0
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

ek1118 wrote: Tuesday 30 Oct 2018, 19:36 GSX2 and The Sode Jetways consider The gate marked as Heavy too small
I understand that you use SHIFT+D to start operating the jetway. If so, please also confirm that you are not able to operate it via GSX control panel? If such problem still occur, I suggest reporting the problem via SODE support forum here: https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=442
ek1118 wrote: Tuesday 30 Oct 2018, 19:36 the reason I start at the end of the active runway is to see if I either get the choice of a follow me vehicle or warp there. SODE version is 1.6.3.0
But as far as I know such thing has to be done via GSX2 control panel, not via SODE. Should I understand that you are not able to choose any stand via GSX2? Do you have the same problem with any other aircrafts?
over2departure
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Nick

Post by over2departure »

Greetings DD,

Thank you for your excellent work on NY Airports v2 X. I am an avid user of your products (specifically EWR) wanted to see if I can have one issue addressed please.

There are a good percentage of gates at Terminal C at KEWR in real life that regularly service 767/777's;however on your scenery there are no "HEAVY" gate assignments at Terminal C. This makes using products like GSX impossible to use when flying the PMDG 747/777 or QW787 at Terminal C. Is there anyway that this issue can be fixed? I would very much like to use Terminal C more and this is the only issue preventing this from happening. Thank you and keep up the good work!

- Nick
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Nick.
Can you specify the exact gates please?