Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

psolk
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: PSolk

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by psolk »

Hello,
First off thank you for all the efforts.
I know this topic has been discussed a few times in this thread (I read the entire thing) but I am using KEWR V2 in P3d 4.5 I was wondering if there was any updates on the progress of an updated AFD for KEWR. With the inability to modify the AFD ourselves in any way the current AFD still lacks any heavy gates at all in Terminal C which is United's almost exclusive terminal for domestic and International flights. 767 and 777 and even now 787's are everywhere at Terminal C. Furthermore RWY 11/29 should be disabled to AI. It is SO rarely used in real life, let alone for departures... It is pretty much exclusively used for heavy crosswinds on 4R/22L. Also, 4L/22R is exclusively used for departures and 4R/22L is exclusively used for arrivals...

The scenery itself is beautiful but these changes are a must for EWR to have a sense of realism to airport operations to match the beauty of the airport itself...

Thank you in advance!!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, as you may have noticed in the past we do our best to update our sceneries. Of course it's being done with a delay because otherwise we will not be able to release any new sceneries. For sure in the future we will try to consider all changes mentioned by you above.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
neil0311
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Neil

Post by neil0311 »

I am relatively new to P3D after using FS Flight Sim for many years. I did the client updates to v4.5 and updated scenery and content as well. Do I need to reinstall NY Airports?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
If they work correctly you do not need to.
neil0311
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Neil

Post by neil0311 »

Sure, I get the need to reinstall if there’s an issue, but asking whether you would expect an issue when updating the scenery and objects? Does your scenery install things in those locations that would be affected?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Our products should not be affected.
noahharget
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by noahharget »

Hello,
I've owned NY Airports and City X V2 since releases almost. I purchased them through FSPilotShop and my downloads have expired. They require a $4.95 disk purchase of each scenery that is not a direct download. Is there any way I can send proof of purchase to be able to access the downloads? I upgraded to a new computer and don't have anything backed up, and that $4.95 for each scenery just isn't in the budget anymore.

Thank you!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi noahharget.
I believe I am not sure what do they put a charge on. Could you please elaborate on "They require a $4.95 disk purchase of each scenery that is not a direct download."? I mean - every our scenery is available as a direct download but customers can choose to have them been burned into CD/DVD however that is vendor's offer, what we provide is software only. Please give me some more details of the problem.
Powdersurfing
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Dario

Post by Powdersurfing »

Hello, I purchased NY airports V2 on the flightsim store but I can't download my updated product anymore. What can I do? Can you send me new links? Thank you.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Powdersurfing, please have a look at this post: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... ?f=3&t=422
Powdersurfing
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Dario

Post by Powdersurfing »

Thank you, but the website is not available since months. They don't respond to emails also.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Oh, you mean FlightSim store. That store is down indeed. In this case please navigate here:
http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 239#p14239

Best regards
Stanislaw
noahharget
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by noahharget »

Hey again,

So FSPilotShop only allows you to download files for 1 Year after purchase. After one year has passed, downloads are no longer available and you have to purchase a CD for $4.95 for each download in order to access your purchases. If that makes sense. I purchased my sceneries from them long ago and can no longer download and my computer doesn't have CD Slots.
noahharget
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by noahharget »

^If I provided you all with the proof of purchase in whichever way you may request, Could I have the installers emailed to me?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I'll contact the store's manager to get some more details on how this works and why.