NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

noahharget
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by noahharget »

thank you! i’d really just like to be able to download the products i purchased and not have to pay a fee to access since i got a new computer and don’t have backups any longer.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yeah, I do understand it and I do completely agree with your point.
Powdersurfing
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Dario

Post by Powdersurfing »

Hello Stanislaw,
flightsimstore.com is down. They don't respond to emails also. Can you send me new download links please? I don't want to pay again for the same product if possible.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Dario, it is indeed down for a long time already.
I've given you the link to the alternate option: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 239#p14239 . No need to pay.
Obviously we are not leaving our customers who bought products on those platforms without a possibility to update our products when needed.
For FSX/P3D products please contact FSPS Store and attach a proof of your purchase.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Noahharget, the Vendor asked me to welcome you to contact them directly as they are able to reset your downloads somehow.
https://www.fspilotshop.com/help_me.php?help=contact
windshear
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by windshear »

I cannot see why you would not allow us to edit the ADE, since yours is heavily outdated its a great disservice to us, either update it or let us do it...

I uninstalled your JFK unfortunately because the traffic parking positions have been massively overhauled since your release, I have notes on the gates and airline usage if you want them? I have invested hours of my own time to investigate and research, and I am offering it to you with only one request, and that is that you update the ADE in your NY airports scenery.

Let me know, most of it I can just post here, but there are some details that takes longer to explain, but perhaps I can also do it here in a reply...
Crabby
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Crabby

Cars on Taxiway/airport KLGA

Post by Crabby »

I have been enjoying your products so much I had forgotten about the only issue I have seen. I have cars on the taxiway/airport around the B gates. I use
Orbx Global
North America LC
Vector
Pilots Mesh

I have scanned the P3D folder for any file *KLGA* and only find two BGL files. One is ABP_KLGA.bgl in FTX Vector Airports scenery. I have turned that one off. The other is KLGA_ALT.bgl in Scenery\World\Scenery. I believe that is a bgl that sets airport elevation. I have searched online and can't find any reference to this issue. If anyone has an idea what is causing it any help would be appreciated.

Crabby
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, as far as I understand we are talking about P3D v4.

Can you please provide me with the following files? (they can be attached here as a zip file or you may send them to me via Email: marcin@drzewiecki-design.net

MyDocuments\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\[name of the product]\information.cfg
C:\Users\W7\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-on.cfg

KLGA_ALT.bgl should be the correct one.

Which version of our scenery do you have?
Are you sure that you don't have any other files for KLGA in your sim?
Have you tried to reinstall our scenery with admin rights?
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Crabby
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Crabby »

Attached are the requested files. Right before posting yesterday, I uninstalled and reinstalled all DD scenery and yes with admin rights. I install everything that way. Latest versio but i have had this issue day one. the only other NY area scenery I have had was AFCAD files from Avsim, they are complety removed. Attached is a list of all KGLA files in my P3D folder.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crabby
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Crabby »

Anything after I sent you the files requested?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Unfortunately I do not see anything special there despite the fact that our scenery is out of the Prepar3d main folder:

Product path=D:\P3D Scenery\NY Airports v2 X\NY Airports v2 X
Prepar3D main Folder=C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

But I'm not fully sure if it can cause the problem that you described.

No-one reported such problem in the past, so there need to be something relating to your config.
BTW: do you have any traffic programm? Such applications have their own afcads very often.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Crabby
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Crabby »

No traffic programs

I had the issue on initial install when the scenery was inside P3D by default. I have since moved everything out of P3D and it all works perfectly except for the noted problem. I have that problem at one other payware, I think it is in CYYA, Calgary, where there is car trafic on the taxiway.

Next time I do a clean install of P3D I will install NY airports first and see what happens. It's a nusance not a deal breaker. I just won't park there...lol
Crabby
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Crabby »

The only thing I can confirm is that setting vehicle traffic to zero in P3D does remove the cars...More searching
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Crabby, can you please confirm me the exact version of the product you are using? It displays during the install.
Do you also have the City package installed?
Crabby
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Crabby »

NY Airports 2.4
NY City 2.3

However, I have had this issue since whatever the first version was I installed. Only at KLGA. I don't have the issue if I install Imagine Sim KLGA...