NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

Scott Pemberton
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: SCOTT

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by Scott Pemberton »

Hi guys I have just purchased this and installed jfk. All seems fine but there are no jetways visible. It is like they have just been chopped off and there is just a wall where the jetway would extend out, can anyone help?

Scott
Triple-I
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Ian

Post by Triple-I »

Triple-I wrote: Sunday 30 Jun 2019, 19:24
Martin_Starski wrote: Sunday 30 Jun 2019, 08:50 Has it working in the past? Do you mean that you are not able to catch glideslope/LOC or default ATC is not allowing you to choose such approach? If it's the first option, frankly speaking we have no idea what can cause the problem in your case - maybe you still have some other files relating to these airports / area in your sim.
Yes it's worked in the past. It reset the approach course for the opposite runway and doesn't display or capture a loc or gs. Is there a file I can look in to check or fix the issue?
Can a moderator start a support ticket for me, please? It's a little ridiculous.
Triple-I
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Triple-I »

Here's a screenshot, 10mi final rwy 22 at Imaginesin KLGA (which was working prior to DD install, with KLGA unchecked). Notice the correct freq and lack of LOC or GS.

https://gyazo.com/59438a7dca31a5735a45dbb8bee08b40
https://gyazo.com/4e5992f063e72a3e64571259fe9d418e

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Scott Pemberton wrote: Monday 01 Jul 2019, 21:33 there are no jetways visible
Firstly I suggest to install the last version of SODE (https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9), verify if it's working properly (according to SODE user guide -> https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?wpdmpro=sode-user-guide) and then reinstall our package / scenery with admin rights.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Triple-I wrote: Tuesday 02 Jul 2019, 01:07 a support ticket for me
Ian, today I will check the ILS approach to rwy 22 in KLGA again, but I'm almost sure that it's working in our scenery. Maybe you have a duplicated afcad or some other files are remaining from the old sceneries. It's really hard to find a solution to the problem, which cannot be replicated.
Scott Pemberton
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: SCOTT

Post by Scott Pemberton »

So should I in install then re install the whole scenery ? Or simply try and download latest sode? I must also add that gsx will not work on the ground in jfk
Triple-I
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Triple-I »

Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 02 Jul 2019, 08:52
Triple-I wrote: Tuesday 02 Jul 2019, 01:07 a support ticket for me
Ian, today I will check the ILS approach to rwy 22 in KLGA again, but I'm almost sure that it's working in our scenery. Maybe you have a duplicated afcad or some other files are remaining from the old sceneries. It's really hard to find a solution to the problem, which cannot be replicated.
Ok, so playing around with it a bit I noticed something. I have an issue with ILS freqs that are the same for different runways. for example, KORD 28C and 10C use the same freq, but my sim will only use the 28C code, IVZE, but will not pick up the 10C code, ISXH. The same with LGA 22/04(only picks up 04), and JFK 04R/22R (only picks up 22R). That narrows the issue a bit, sound like anything you've heard of before? And for the record, I have only noticed the issue at airports where I have your product, JFK, ORD, and LGA, even with Imaginesim KLGA installed (and reinstalled) on top.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ian, I checked this in my sim (sorry for the quality but I'm already during the re-installation process...) and in KLGA the ILS to 22 works without any problem:

I see that my sim has two different ILS data for rwy 22 - ITKO and IURD but still my plane was able to catch LOC to ILS 22 and was following via glideslope

You need to know that there is a problem with airport navaid database in FSX / P3D, because is hopelessly out of date. There is a donationware update for navaids and ILS data here:

http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

which maybe help you to solve the problem in your case.
There is also a more elaborate payware version - fsaerodata.

Either of these will match up the ILS frequencies to the latest AIRAC release, although I recommend the payware version as it is most complete.

BTW: As far as I remember, FS default airports / navaids have their LOC back courses enabled. In addition, if the same LOC frequency is shared at both ends of the runway in FS you will receive the incorrect one until about within two degrees of center-line. This also results in a false GS if present. You need to pay attention to the LOC ID on the PFD before engaging VOR/LOC and APP.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Scott Pemberton wrote: Tuesday 02 Jul 2019, 22:10 should I in install then re install the whole scenery
Yes, please reinstall SODE and afterwards simply reinstall our scenery with admin rights.
surfinal
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: surfinal

Post by surfinal »

I can't get Jetway to work in KDCA or KLGA. Work great in KSEA and KEWR. also what do I need to get the KJFK out of set up, I use FSDT KJFK.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Firstly can you please specify what is happening in your sim? Are you using Shift + D, right? Have you tried to reinstall the sceneries with admin rights? Do you have the respective sdx files in your SODE folder? I need more details to understand the problem.
unc1rlm
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Bob

Post by unc1rlm »

KTEB crashes p3dv4.5 anytime I attempt to view an ai..only in your NY Airport scenery v2.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
BobM.
cardinal
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: chris

Post by cardinal »

Hi
I purchased the excellent NY (jfk/lga/teb)airports through Simware on 2/11/17 and am trying to update the installer so it will work properly in my p3dv4.3 setup. They have gone out of operation or refuse to answer my e-mails, what can i do?
I still have the order number and serial number(simware) but obviously there is no key.
Thanks
chris
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

unc1rlm wrote: Friday 09 Aug 2019, 12:56 KTEB crashes p3dv4.5 anytime I attempt to view an ai..only in your NY Airport scenery v2.
Do you have any specific AI or default one? Honestly speaking I'm not sure how our scenery may have negative impact to your AI. Maybe the good idea us to contact with the support service of your AI - I believe they will be better in solving this problem.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

cardinal wrote: Friday 09 Aug 2019, 14:02 Hi
I purchased the excellent NY (jfk/lga/teb)airports through Simware on 2/11/17 (...)
Please check this topic: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... are#p14239