NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

a_fan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by a_fan »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Actually I got the answer from PC Aviator on February 26th that all those issues with missing updates were already fixed so...?
Dear Stanisław,

Could you be so kind and ask them to double check that? Maybe that will help :)

I've downladed file for PC_Aviator for NY v2 (KJFK) few seconds ago and unfortunately nothig has change. During the instalation the instalator displays that the version is 2.1. In the manual it states version 2.2.
truthknown
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by truthknown »

Well PC Aviator has not actually fixed anything. They have just updated the text to say is v2.3 but is hosting v2.1 for download. I would appreciate you reaching out to them again to let them know that this has actually not been resolved.

They don't seem to care to respond to their customers so our only hope seems to be through you... unless you are able to provide us the updated version directly, or a patch file.
Chris Lezama
Raller
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Raller

Post by Raller »

+1
theprime01
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

New York Airports v2

Post by theprime01 »

Hello there so i have installed your demo in to my p3d 4.2 and it was fine at first i was able to do a flight from KSFO-KJFK with no issues at all however when i tried to do the return flight from KJFK it would load and i would be in the f22 but after about 3 seconds the the sim would stop responding and then CTD i have tried many reinstall's of my p3d and the only thing that i am running in my most recent install is ORBX , i have personally tried for about 3 days to try and get this to work and no luck, I have checked the addon.xml scenery.cfg and pretty much every file i can get my hands on i have also ran the p3d repair tool for the scenery but no luck so i am lost on what to do.

I would love to use you're scenery in future use as its an amazing high def scenery and it saddens me that this has stopped me flying into a wonderfully made airport.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Since we had to rewrite some files in regard to make them compatible with the newest SODE version and an update will be release soon, I would suggest to wait just a little bit for the NYA v2.4 version. I will keep an eye on PC A though and make sure that it gets updated fast.
theprime01 wrote:after about 3 seconds the the sim would stop responding and then CTD
Hi. Since I don't know what setup you have - did you try to downgrade some settings a bit?
theprime01
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by theprime01 »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Since we had to rewrite some files in regard to make them compatible with the newest SODE version and an update will be release soon, I would suggest to wait just a little bit for the NYA v2.4 version. I will keep an eye on PC A though and make sure that it gets updated fast.
Okay, Thank you for you're quick response and for you're hard work to get the program updated as soon as possible, i know that SODE might of been and issue but i was not 100% on it
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

This product has been updated to v2.4 (will be available at stores soon). Changes:
- SODE v1.6.2 (and higher) compatibility
- Upgraded installer
- Updated AFD files
pubby
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

a lot of problems

Post by pubby »

so I just bought NYC V2 X and the installation went perfect. but, when I got into p3d the city is just the default scenery, and the jetways are missing. i've already reinstalled sode but nothings working. I already ran the installer twice but no luck. everything is in the scenery library.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I an not sure if you bought the Airports package or the City package, because you are writing in the Airports topic about the City package but you ask about the airports... confusing! :)
pubby
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by pubby »

well I went to simmarket and bought the one that was 20 eur and it says it has the 3 airports but let me check if it said it had the city
pubby
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by pubby »

the one I got didn’t mention anything about the new York scenery and there’s actually 2 New York city’s x v2 they both have similar names but ones 32 and other one is 20 eur is it possible if I can get my money back from them. I felt like I bought the wrong thing
truthknown
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re:

Post by truthknown »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Saturday 03 Mar 2018, 05:25 I would suggest to wait just a little bit for the NYA v2.4 version. I will keep an eye on PC A though and make sure that it gets updated fast.
Ok I can live with that. Hopefully they release it quickly. Your v2.3 fixes issues at KJFK that I and others have reported here and am very anxious to get these updates installed.

Thanks!
Chris Lezama
Headley
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Headley »

Hi Stanislaw,

Are the airports KJFK-KLGA-KTEB also updated?
I received a mail from Simmarket for an update but that was only for KEWR-KCDW-KLDJ

Greetings,
William
Greetings,

William
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
No yet.
ek1118
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by ek1118 »

I bought and installed part 1 (jfk, lga and eeb) The terminals are lettered instead of numbered, and I don't see anything numbered or lettered for terminal 8, AAL etc
If I want to start a flight from terminal 8, where do I start from ?