Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by Martin_Starski »

Welcome to our forum!
Flyer49 wrote: Sunday 19 Apr 2020, 12:22 can’t post a new topic. Why?
You do not need to add new topics because there are created the specific threads here. So you only need to describe the problem in the respective thread, so what you just did.
Flyer49 wrote: Sunday 19 Apr 2020, 12:22 gates are surrounded by the moveable passenger walkways which attached to nothing
Are you sure that you do not have doubled entry in the scenery library?
Have you run our installer with admin rights?
Which option have you choosed in the installer? Microsoft Flight Simulator X or FSX Steam Edition? Please remember that this 2nd option should be choosed for Dual Mode only - otherwise you need to mark Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
williamguy1
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Will

Post by williamguy1 »

Hi guys!

First of all, I really appreciate how you offer demo versions!

Anyway, I'm thinking of buying the New York Airports.
I installed the demo version of of all of the New York Airports, including the GA ones.

Right now, with the demo installed, I am getting about 30 fps around JFK, EWR, and LGA.

I know it's difficult to judge and predict performance, but what would you guess I would get performance wise if I purchased the airports?
I'm asking this because I know New York is notorious for being tough on the frames, but would love to have decent performance with your scenery.

Also, I am aware that only having one of the New York airports installed at once could help with performance.

Thanks so much for your help!
Flyer49
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: ASFlyer

Post by Flyer49 »

Hi Martin,
Many thanks for your reply. I understand the posting now. I used the FSX-SE install, but don’t think I used the admin account. I will uninstall and reinstall with as I rights. Many thanks Andrew
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Flyer49 wrote: Monday 20 Apr 2020, 06:53 I used the FSX-SE install,
Ok, please remember that if you have FSX:SE without Dual Mode, please choose Microsoft Flight Simulator X in the installer.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

williamguy1 wrote: Sunday 19 Apr 2020, 19:39 it's difficult to judge and predict performance
Please forgive me but it's really hard to assess what fps level can be expected, especially as there are so many settings, PC specs and configs available that even in each case it can look different. Furthermore each one has different expectations or experience with the sim and thus different users can receive the same thing in very different ways. You may read the reviews that are available in different places, even shops like Simmarket provide such ones. For sure you need to remember that NY is very demanding area and our demo, which is very limited version of full scenery, simply requires less resources. By the way, some time ago we created a short tutorial which would help to understand which settings can help to improve performance - you may find it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4wu3vqhf8jkm ... m.pdf?dl=0
fakeflyer737
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: fakeflyer737

Post by fakeflyer737 »

I downloaded the NY Airports 2X and its still only the p3Dv4 installer?

What is going on?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

fakeflyer737 wrote: Tuesday 21 Apr 2020, 23:26 I downloaded the NY Airports 2X and its still only the p3Dv4 installer?
What is going on?
Going on where? No practical info here, please be more specific to make the support more effective.
RobC
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by RobC »

Hello DD, I forget on how to remove only one (or 2) airport without removing everything.

Is the process to run the installer and uncheck the ones I don't want installed?

Or do I just remove the entire folder and start over with the installer? AND if I do it this way do I need to remove any files or folders form the P3Dv4 addon older in Documents?

thanks man
Boeing 737530
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Levi

Post by Boeing 737530 »

Hey all. I just downloaded AI Traffic for all of the airlines on P3D V4 and the gate assignments at KLGA are not accurate from the real gate assignments at the real Laguardia. For example, Jetblue is not at the marine air terminal and a lot of Delta aircraft are showing up at concourse B instead of terminal C and D. Is there an updated ADE or AFCAD file for NY Airports KLGA anywhere that would update those gate assignments? I couldn't find anything on the internet. Thanks for understanding!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid we are not able to provide such updated AFCAD file.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

RobC wrote: Friday 24 Apr 2020, 13:31 Is the process to run the installer and uncheck the ones I don't want installed?
Yes, correct! 8) If you uncheck all, all are uninstalled.
Andreasmb
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Andreasmb

Post by Andreasmb »

Hello,

1st of all thanks for the great products.

Among others I have New York Airports v2 x both packages and love them for year, and now with pleasure downloaded version 2.5 just now from simmarket.

With sadness I noted that there is no dynamic lighting for p3dv4 users such as me, and I would much ask you to provide this feature also for us, rather than only for p3dv5 users.

Can you do that?

Thanks, rgds
Andreasmb
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

asegm08
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by asegm08 »

I'm getting bleedthrough of the default runway at KEWR and also what appears to be the Satelite image of KEWR bleeding through the taxiways on P3Dv5 How can I resolve this?