Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

Drumcode
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Jacek

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by Drumcode »

Stanislaw,

I am out of town for pretty much the next two weeks. I will circle back with you when I get back on anything that is needed from my end, screenshots, AFCAD, whatever. Thanks!
mosherbl
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Maverick

Post by mosherbl »

That is all I have in ALL NYC airports. ONLY the gates. No terminal building, ground vehicles or what so ever.
Tried reinstalling it - no luck. (Sorry. cant add a photo)

Any help?
Thank you
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
If you have no airports buildings but the gates are visible then you most probably have a double entry in the Scenery Library. Please remove one of the entries and everything will be back to normal.
mosherbl
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Maverick

Post by mosherbl »

Hello again.
Thank you for your reply
I have only ONE entry in the Scenery Library and still - only gates no buildings
Any other suggestions?

Thank you
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Scenery Complexity may be set below "Normal".
skwaL
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by skwaL »

Really want to purchase KEWR but I feel that I've wasted my money on KJFK+

I cannot get any anything over 15FPS on final in stock cessna. In PMDG 747 my average is 9FPS.

By comparison FSDT KJFK runs at 30FPS locked.

All FlightBeam,FSDT software runs at 30FPS locked.

Not sure what is going on this with one, tried uninstalling, reinstalling (Obviously I removed any KJFK version before I did) and nothing helps. I prefer the texture of FSDT but layout of that one is aged, I'd love to run this one but FPS is horrendous. Severe drop also happens when overlooking the terminals.

System:
i7 4960X Clocked to 4.9Ghz
GTX 1070
32G RAM.

PS. I did not post the greatest review on SimMarket (1 star) but will be willing to change that once all my problems are solved.

Thanks Stanislaw
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
skwaL wrote: Tuesday 04 Sep 2018, 23:14 I did not post the greatest review on SimMarket (1 star) but will be willing to change that once all my problems are solved.
I am unable to solve all your problems :wink: and you definitely shall not blackmail me with altering Simmarket comments, because thousands of people who own this product know perfectly well how it looks and performs, even in such complex and demanding environments as home cockpits/certified platforms and no bad comments would change that. On the other hand - writing bad opinions and than contacting customer support is slightly ridiculous - are you expecting a better support? :roll: Usually customers first contact customer support to solve issues.

Back to KJFK problems - it is really impossible to judge anything without viewing the actual results (like screenshots or FPS graphs), without knowing your sim settings, even without knowing which sim you use. What I am sure of is what this product's actual performance is on a clear install and in the correctly-configured sim and I am very happy with it - you can easily get good FPS on a mid-class setup (3-3,5GHz) so having this kind of hardware you have, clearly something is wrong with your own sim configuration or, when testing our product, the other KJFK was still active (this happened few times and customers were not aware of this due to difficulties with uninstalling the other KJFK). Summarizing - I am fully confident that our KJFK has a very good performance rating and achieving an FPS to 9 drop with a 5GHz processor (!) can only be done by failures in the sim configuration or failed 3rd-party content configuration and having checked your posts history you do seem to have issues with the sim configuration (you had them in UUEE/Moscow as well).

If you wish I can check that myself via Teamviewer, I would actually be very curious to see 9FPS in our KJFK...
skwaL
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by skwaL »

No blackmailing was meant Stanislaw, just initial impressions thats all. Honest reviews. Once again no offence was meant.

I'll take few screenshots and will try to possibly do a video. I decided to clock down a little to 4.7 thinking maybe something with CPU but its not. Also all other JFKs are disabled, I even searched for anything with *JFK* in name.
skwaL
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by skwaL »

Hi Stanislaw,

SEe the screenshot below. When sitting on runway I get 16-20 FPS, but overlooking terminal is where things go bad (so approaches are laggy). Any ideas why this could be happening?

https://imgur.com/xlsnbKU
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Well, I definitely see that you have 9FPS there but his is pretty much the only thing that I can see on that screenshot... I still do not know what the settings are and if the actual install (and uninstall of the other KJFK) has been done correctly.

As I have mentioned, I would need to have a look at that myself via the Teamviewer. As for now I have no idea what might be wrong there.

https://www.teamviewer.us/teamviewer-au ... -download/
I need: the ID and the 4-digit password.
Please send via e-mail.
skwaL
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by skwaL »

Hi Stanislaw,

I'll see when I'll be able to do the TV session, here are my settings.

By the way, just a quick note, my Seattle experiences also drop in FPS vs other addons

skwaL
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by skwaL »

And on another note, EWR and New York city perform excellent.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Well, with the setup you have it should easily handle all sliders to the right. I am afraid I would not be able to help otherwise.
Seattle has many time been described with better-than-default performance by many customers. There is nothing that could be done about performance in Seattle.
skwaL
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by skwaL »

I've installed P3DV4.3 (had 4.2 before) and modified few settings. Going to text a little more.
seppoh
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Granpa

Post by seppoh »

I have installed NY Airports v2 succesfully but there are no airport buildings at the LaGuardia airport. Only the jetways are visible. What might be the reason?