NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It sounds like you bought an X-Plane version instead of FSX/P3D version. Please verify and contact the vendor directly.
castrol
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by castrol »

Roger that, but it does say for all versions.
castrol
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by castrol »

yeah..forget that...i got the wrong version...silly boy. Thanks for you help anyways.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

No problem, just contact the vendor, they should easily replace it.
Jaksims
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jaksims

Re: NY Airports v2 X CTD P3D V4

Post by Jaksims »

Hi,
Just purchased NY Airports v2 X: KJFK, KLGA, KTEB through JustFlight.
I installed the product, and when loading into any of the above airports (or anywhere in new york) the sim gets to around 80% loading, and then throws me out to the desktop without warning, no error message, nothing.
Tried re-installing but to no avail.

I have no issues when loading to other areas either.

Any suggestions as to what is causing this? and if so how to fix it?

System spec:
I5 4690K
16GB RAM
GTX970
Sim: P3D V4, with ORBX + Vector

Note - I installed into FSW to test, and it works in that sim (but FSW is a godawful sim, hence why I use P3D)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
I would suggest (check after each step):
1. Backup and remove the p3d.cfg file
2. Remove any lines from the Scenery Library with our product (except for the grey one)
3. Remove (move to an inactive location) 3 largest files from Addon Scenery\NY Airports v2 X\Scenery

if 1 = some sim settings were corrupt
if 3 = move those 3 files to any folder\Scenery and add that folder manually into the Scenery Library
Jaksims
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Jaksims »

Hi, Sadly this did not work,

However, I've noticed the error is also now occuring with my UK2000 scenery also, leading me to believe maybe there is a bigger issue...

Yet oddly, ORBX sceneries run fine.

Also, In event viewer I now seem to be getting an issue with "ai_player.dll" - Don't suppose you would know what this is / if it has anything to do with the constant CTDs

Cheers
Jaksims
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Jaksims »

Update: Fully reinstalled P3D and now the airports are working.
MaxNGX
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Max

Post by MaxNGX »

Image Not able to install any sceneries. http://prntscr.com/jtj654
jgosda
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Jeff

Post by jgosda »

I am experiencing CTD for all NY airports. Everything was fine until the SODE update (I think). Strangely, there is no error in error viewer either. I uninstalled the NY Airports scenery, and I have no issues with the default scenery. I can use other scenery at other airports, no issues. Tried multiple planes. All seems to point to the NY airport scenery. Is the SODE update not compatible?
mtb123
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: michaelb

Post by mtb123 »

Hello - I purchased this product and it only shows up as DEMO in the FSX scenery listing. It does activate with the purchased code but it shows as Active but not scenery not loaded. The recommended procedure is to remove the Demo which I've done and when I load the paid version is still shows as Demo while taking the code and activating. How can I install it so that the scenery properly loads and activates? Tx, Michael
mtb123
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by mtb123 »

One additional comment is that none of the jetbridges are operating in animated mode which, even though activated, makes me think that the DEMO mode is still active. Has anyone else encountered this situation? I have SODE 1.6.3 installed and have removed any previous versions of NY Airports and can find no NonDemo version to install. It seems that the only way to install is to load the DEMO and then activate. But the suggestions on the website say to remove the Demo prior to install. Very confusing. Any info is very much appreciated. Tx, Michael B.
SimForLife
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: SimForLife

Post by SimForLife »

Dear Support:

I've purchased the following products from Aerosoft website:
Drzewiecki Designs:
1). UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo v.1.8
2). Moscow City X v1.25
3). New York Airports v2 (KJFK, KLGA, KTEB) v2.1
4). New York Airports v2 (KEWR, KLDJ, KCDW) v2.1
5). Washington X v1.25
6). Miami City X v1.9

I have P3DV4.2 and everything works great, scenery's are fabulous, with the exception of the Jetways, not activating for both AI Aircraft and FSLabs Airbus A320 aircraft. I have the latest SODE V 1.65. I've noticed there are updates to all of the scenery products I purchased from Aerosoft on your website, however, they are demo's. Does that mean that I have to repurchase all of the above products to upgrade to the next versions?

My other question is what can I do to make the Jetways work - see attached screen shot of me sitting at Gate C62 Delta Terminal using your New York Airports V2. KJFK - hitting the shift + D to bring up SODE which happens to recognize Drewiecki Design but it states: 1). No Triggerable objects found within 6.5nm and that's parked at the Gate C62 at KJFK.

Regards,
SimForLife
SimForLife
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

MaxNGX wrote: Monday 11 Jun 2018, 08:03 Not able to install any sceneries.
Is it just NYA or other sceneries as well? I would duggest trying it with admin rights.
jgosda wrote: Tuesday 12 Jun 2018, 01:13CTD
Please provide some more information - when it happens, how it happens exactly, where (which airports) does it happen at etc. CTD is usually related to an unhandled error. Which sim is this?
mtb123 wrote: Tuesday 12 Jun 2018, 21:42 It does activate with the purchased code (...) while taking the code and activating.
Hi. Where did you get that code from? Our products do not have any codes.
mtb123 wrote: Tuesday 12 Jun 2018, 22:04 none of the jetbridges are operating in animated mode which, even though activated, makes me think that the DEMO mode is still active
I am sorry but I am afraid I may not understand it clearly. Do you use Shift+D to open the SODE menu?
SimForLife wrote: Wednesday 13 Jun 2018, 02:51 Does that mean that I have to repurchase all of the above products to upgrade to the next versions?
Hi. Yes - to upgrade our products to the newest versions you need to redownload them from your store account.
SimForLife wrote: Wednesday 13 Jun 2018, 02:51 see attached screen shot
Nothing seems to be attached...
SimForLife wrote: Wednesday 13 Jun 2018, 02:51 what can I do to make the Jetways work
Is the problem present at all airports? When did it started?
mtb123
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by mtb123 »

Hi - Tx for the quick reply! I purchased your product (and received a SN/Activation Code) through the FS Dream Team site and was provided an activation code. I think the problem was that I downloaded the DEMO from your site instead of the product from the FSDT site. I downloaded from there and all is working now...kinda..The jetbridge works but goes to the wrong door. Tx for your help today! Michael