NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Dear Customer,

A new version v2.3 of NY Airports v2 X: KJFK, KLGA, KTEB has been sent to stores. To download the new version you should wait for the instructions sent by our vendors. The update is published as a complete installer.

Please note - you do not have to remove the previous version in order to install the update.

Changes in the new version:
- All airports: new, dimmer light textures
- KJFK: Fixed numbers at stands 83-90
- KJFK: New taxiways GG and EE
- KJFK: Updated taxiways E, DB, FB, ZA, YA, B, K and K4
- KJFK: Updated vertical and horizontal signs and markings
- KJFK: Updated 22R/04L layout and lighting
- KJFK: Updated navaids, car objects, fences and autogen at the 22R threshold
- FSW compatibility (experimental)

The update is important especially for realistic KJFK ground operations and it is recommended not to skip this update.
matty2305
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by matty2305 »

Hey there,

I submitted changes some time ago for the AFCAD for JFK as the gate assignments are out of date. Are there any plans to update this please as I've just checked the new version and nothing has been changed airline gate wise?

Thanks!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
I don't think I have that file... Anyway, there are 3 AFCADs in the product and all of them would have to be changed. If you have such files, I would be happy to include them together with the product, but please note that this update introduces many AFCAD changes, especially on and around the 22R/4L runway.
matty2305
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by matty2305 »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hi.
I don't think I have that file... Anyway, there are 3 AFCADs in the product and all of them would have to be changed. If you have such files, I would be happy to include them together with the product, but please note that this update introduces many AFCAD changes, especially on and around the 22R/4L runway.
Okay no worries. As before, I didn't attach any file but listed the airlines and terminals they resided in on the msg.

Going forward and to help you out, I could edit one of your afcad file and change the gate assignments so you can apply them for an update. It's not going to be perfect but should be more accurate than at present.

Cheers
mmk71
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mmk71 »

It seems that the ILS problems with the KTEB AFCAD have not been solved. Still no ILS on runways 06 and 19. The marker names ITJL and ITEB are in the file but I can't read out the frequencies and therefore no aircraft is able to catch any ILS signal for this airport.
bjratchf
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by bjratchf »

It seems that the new installer doesn't let you install just one airport... BGLs from all three end up in the scenery folder.
greki
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by greki »

Hi: JFK afcad errors re-compiling afcad in ADE

INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2591: Taxi path #1287 references a non-existent Runway #36 at airport KJFK.
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2591: Taxi path #1288 references a non-existent Runway #36 at airport KJFK.
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2591: Taxi path #1289 references a non-existent Runway #36 at airport KJFK.
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2591: Taxi path #1290 references a non-existent Runway #36 at airport KJFK.
slavikrussia
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by slavikrussia »

Good afternoon. Installed FSXse and UT LIVE traffic and FS GLOBAL 2010. When you download to KJFk, sim flies with an error. Reinstalled in different ways. I put it in different folders, it does not help. SODE enabled. win 10-64
Jorgen
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

NY airports on 3 different simulators on one system

Post by Jorgen »

I have NY Airports 1 and 2 plus NY City installed on FSX.

I also have FSX:SE and P3Dv4 on the same computer.

My questions is: are there differences in the version of NY Airports and City, so I need to install them separately in the various simulators, or can I just point the two other simulators to the scenery installed for FSX?

Thanks -

Jorgen
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

bjratchf wrote:It seems that the new installer doesn't let you install just one airport... BGLs from all three end up in the scenery folder.
This is correct.
greki wrote:Hi: JFK afcad errors re-compiling afcad in ADE
This is correct (twy bridges use them). Please note that re-compiling any files from any our products is illegal (please read our license which is located in the manual or here: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/copyright.htm ).
Jorgen wrote:are there differences in the version of NY Airports and City
Good question. Yes, there are differencies as well as some files which you can't point to (like ALT files located in FS\Scenery\World\Scenery ). It is not recommended to install our products this way as most probably there will be bugs. Additionally, some files and settings are different for FSX, P3Dv3/v4 and FSW.
matty2305
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by matty2305 »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hi.
Hey there, I've added a folder where you can download the ADE project and the BMP:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Cheers
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thank you!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The DEMO of this product has been updated to v2.3 . It features:
- All airports: new, dimmer light textures
- All airports: new static jetway models and textures
- KJFK: Fixed numbers at stands 83-90
- KJFK: New taxiways GG and EE
- KJFK: Updated taxiways E, DB, FB, ZA, YA, B, K and K4
- KJFK: Updated vertical and horizontal signs and markings
- KJFK: Updated 22R/04L layout and lighting
- FSW compatibility (experimental)
Jorgen
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

P3D error message

Post by Jorgen »

Per our earlier conversation, I installed New York Airports and City into P3Dv4. The installer installs to Addon Scenery under P3D without any option for installing somewhere else.

I use Scenery Configuration Editor to manage my scenery, and the P3D scenery is on a different dribve from P3D. So I move the scenery over to that drive and add it to P3D using SCE, then delete the now superfluous folder under Addon Scenery.

When I start P3D, I get a message that P3D cannot find the now deleted folders, and would I like to unload them. I click on Yes for each folder, and P3d now runs along and does its thing and starts, and the scenery is there, no problem.

But how can I eliminate those error messages on startup? I have looked in the scenery.cfg files and cannot seem to see a solution there.

It would be helpful to me at least if one could point the installer somewhere else than Addon Scenery, and maybe also have an option for not adding the scenery automatically. The question then is, of course, if there are users enough that would want that.

Thanks -

Jorgen
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Our products are installed into that directory for a reason, but yes, you can technically move the scenery to another direction by editing the XML file but this is highly not recommended because of future updates, automatic product detection and possible bugs that may occur. Anyway - you can do that via the XML file located in the Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons folder. Please note that this is a non-standard installation and if something goes wrong you may have to manually clean all folders and files before reinstalling the product.