Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

over2departure
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Nick

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by over2departure »

DD,

The gates in question that need to be updated to "HEAVY" at Terminal C are as follows:

C71, C73, C91, C94, C96, C102, C104, C108, C108A, C110, C120, C121, C121A, C122, C123, C124, C125, C125A, C127, C137, C139.

Thanks again for your help! Also side note, I am using this product on P3Dv4.

Best Regards,

- Nick
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, we have noted this and will veirfy how such change can be done. It's possible that it will be the part of future update but for now we cannot promise anything.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Timoja
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Timoja

Post by Timoja »

Hi,

I can't get the packages to load terminal buildings for either KLGA or KJFK? Can anyone help? I'm on a Mac iOS Mojave 10.14 - no problems with other scenery?

Image attached + log.txt attached too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

It's possible that the product is installed twice or you have the other scenery of these airports in your sim.

Firstly please look for the double entries in the Scenery Library and remove one of the entries (probably one will be greyed-out and one available to remove).

Second option - please move our scenery to the top of Scenery Library and check if there is a difference. Please make sure that you don't have any other sceneries for these airports.

And the last option - please try to do the clean install of the scenery. Maybe you had the older version too?
Serge
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Serge

Post by Serge »

Hi, I have Drzewiecki Design - NY Airports v2 X KJFK, KLGA, KTEB for FSX & P3D installed on FSX. Whenever I land in LGA, I get an error message "Your computer has run out of available memory. Please restart Flight Simulator and select different graphics, scenery, or traffic settings." But in my Task Manager, the memory load looks normal, so I'm not sure what's going on. This only happens with KLGA. Please let me know which parameters I can tweak to prevent this error from occurring. Thank you very much. - Serge
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

It's the so-called OOM (out of memory) - unfortunately in case of FSX (which is 32bit) it's a standard problem in the very-detailed sceneries / areas (P3D v4 is free from this problem).

FIrstly you can try to adjust your settings in accordance to the following guide: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4wu3vqhf8jkm ... m.pdf?dl=0

Secondly for NY Airports try to install what is really needed, regarding airports and their features. If you do not use any airport from the package, you can try to not install it. If you don't want to use Teterboro but still want to keep it in case of an emergency you can remove "Airport Details" and "Static Aircraft" from it while still keeping the general layout.

If you have NY City please use the "Lite Texture Pack" when installing it (lower VAS usage).

Texture resolution - please check what is set in your sim and try with reduced parameter.

AI Traffic - please try to reduce it and if you have any other application responsible for AI traffic, please check it settings.

General recommendation is that "many airports" should not be active in the sim at the same time - it is best to activate those that will be needed for the flight, not 150 other scenarios at the same time. Flightsim loads not only those on which operations are carried out. Maybe it can also explain why OOM appears at the end of flight.
Serge
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Serge

Post by Serge »

Thank you very much Martin. This helped!
Ngch0019
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Cavin

Post by Ngch0019 »

Using FSX and experiencing regular OOM with all 6 airports purchased and installed. Trying out different ways such that i can at least keep Laguardia, kennedy int and Newark install and usable even in cloudy and rainy.. will removing static aircraft, all 3 others via the installer help in term of OOM? Otherwise removing the bigger Newark helps? I seems to read somewhere that there are also lite pack available, which help with OOM someone to be downloaded separately is that true?

Desperately requring some advice gere..
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Eveything is described 3 posts above. Have you tried all of these tips? What texture resolution is set in your sim? Disabling both non-used airports and details will help to OOM issue for sure. AI and large number of installed airports in your sim have the impact too. You should also check all your sim settings, becuse New York is very "demanding' area and some of them may need to be simply reduced.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Sgt_Tailor
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Sgt_Tailor

Post by Sgt_Tailor »

Hello,

I purchased your KEWR airport, what's up with the non bridged SODE jetways? https://i.imgur.com/qA5W490.png

Regards,
Sgt_Tailor
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Which version of the product is that? What sim do you run it on?
Sgt_Tailor
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Sgt_Tailor

Post by Sgt_Tailor »

Latest version from Simmarket @Drzewiwcki. Not sure what's causing it.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, our installer should indicate the version - can you confirm which is the one that you are using?

Can you show me how it looks like in the scenery library? Can you confirm that there are no duplicated entries or any other sceneries for this area?

And last question - have you tried to reinstall the scenery with admin rights?

It may also means that there are still some old jetway files or old SODE module files in the filestructure. Could you check if there are any SODE related folders in the sim root for example or in any other places? Which version of SODE do you have and where is it installed?
jetsetterace
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Ace

Post by jetsetterace »

Hello,

Purchased both New York Airports packs a couple days ago, and I am also experiencing the issue of non-bridged jetways at both KEWR and KJFK (haven't checked LGA for it yet). Below are in-sim screenshots showing the issue:

https://i.imgur.com/ZaDqh4v.png

https://i.imgur.com/NcXAPri.png

The scenery is installed inside of the main Prepar3D v4.3 directory; where the installer places it by default. I can confirm that there are no duplicate entries in the scenery library. However, I've also taken a screenshot of my library just in case there is an issue I am not seeing.

https://i.imgur.com/MPxytyi.png

SODE is up to date at version 1.6.3. I am using version 2.4 of your scenery, which is what is currently available at SimMarket. Hopefully there is a relatively easy fix for my issue, as I really like your scenery. Having good quality scenery for NYC's airports that doesn't nuke my sim's performance is quite nice!

If you guys need more information from me, don't hesitate to ask. I will do my best to provide it. And thank you in advance for any help! :)