NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

Jorgen
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jorgen »

Greki,

Support-wise, you shoot yourself in the foot by using language like you do. When I was in tech support with various companies, we were authorised to hang up on customers who used such language.

Additionally, not answering Stanislaw's question on where you bought the product casts some strong suspicions on you about doing something not very nice. That you apparently think you can ignore copyright notices as you like reinforces that suspicion rather forcefully.

If you have noticed, the NY Airports version number changed recently from v. 2.2 to v. 2.3, and Stanislaw published a list of the changes in this very forum. That suggests to me that if you had a list of changes or errors, and presented that list in a timely and somewhat more polite manner, then Stanislaw would have looked into those issues, and if valid incorporated them in a new version if and when he makes one.

Sorry for ranting....

Jorgen

[ Added: Sun Feb 11, 2018 13:24 ]
Stanislaw,

Installing NY City with the Lite option solved my OOM issues. I have also installed Miami and Washington DC without using the Lite option in those 2 and haven't had any OOM issues in those.

Next to go is Seattle.

Jorgen
Carlos E
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by Carlos E »

Hi, I just Install the Drzewiecki NY Airports that I purchased but the traffic 360 does'n match with the jetways, any ideas about it?.

Thank you so much.

Carlos E.
Carlos E.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Carlos E wrote:traffic 360 does'n match with the jetways
In SODE menu there is option "dock to AI aircraft" or something similar - this may help.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Just FYI - judge for yourself. Have no more time for this.
greki wrote:I am sorry I ever gave you money, the community will hear about your attitude and hopefully decide this attitude harms everyone. This is the type of developer that poisons the community.
me wrote:Actually, as far as I see on your Simmarket account, you got it refunded, as well as New York City X product in 2013.
May I suggest you to contact other developers before reverse engineer (edit) their files too. They may not agree for you to edit their files and a refund of their products would also need to happen. This is just an advice.
greki wrote:Editing afcad files is not "reverse engineering"
me wrote:http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/copyright.htm ->
NO REVERSE ENGINEERING. In order to protect the trade secrets and proprietary know-how contained in the Product, you will not decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Product except as expressly permitted by applicable law.
SCENERY DESIGNERS. You are not allowed to decompile, convert or make changes to any files included in the product, without written permission from Drzewiecki Design.
Drzewiecki Design. All rights reserved. No file, graphic, image or text from this project may be copied or uploaded to any server, sent to other user or edited without written permission by Drzewiecki Design.

When contacting "the community" please provide these extracts from the product's license agreement for reference. Also please quote that I have suggested you to create your own AFD file from scratch, which would be perfectly legal, even for distribution (just as we do) however you preferred to convince me that I do not have the rights to the files which I have created, which led to your ban on our forum. Even though I have agreed to refund the product in question, which I really did not have to do since the product itself is perfectly fine.

I am sorry that you were not satisfied with our products and our service but I assure you we are doing our best to satisfy all our customers. This is also why we do not agree for editing our files since it often causes more problems than good.
Jorgen
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jorgen »

Stanislaw,

You're absolutely right, we need waste no time on such an attitude.

If he's not happy with the scenery, then his problem. I am happy with it!

Jorgen
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Sure, but it is always fun to read. :wink:
You lie and you are lying to cover your attitude and actions. You are lucky I am not a rich man, or else I'd sue you into poverty for your libel and harassment. I am sure you are going to attack me if you find my poor review of your company like sociopaths do. Good luck, the flight community does not need your attitude and the sooner they find out your lack of integrity and professionalism the better.
Jorgen
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jorgen »

Absolutely. We can always get a good laugh from watching a spoiled brat.

I notice that his version of the "flight community" does not include flightsim.com or AIG.

Jorgen
Venesimmer
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Venesimmer »

hi, i purchase NY airports 2.3 and i got this error
https://mega.nz/#!6J4FlAJA!4As4Ox7iU0_V ... 6DncPFTX6g
on the KJFK rwy 4L, and getting long loading times in this airport, can you help me? sorry for my bad english
alyzar
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Re: New York V2.3 Crashes to Desktop

Post by alyzar »

lt6463 wrote:Hello,

I just install update New York v2.3. When I try to position my aircraft to KJFK (active rwy or at gate), my P3Dv4.1 just crashed to the desk top. However, I was able to position my aircraft anywhere at KLGA and KTEB. Please help.

L. Tran
I am having the same issue on a clean install of P3D v4 and NY Airports. - Thanks

Brad
bill721
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Has anyone seen 2.3 update yet?

Post by bill721 »

I've been looking at Aerosoft where I got the software and they still only have version 2.2. Is there any other way to get 2.3 since I have a paid version of 2.2?

Thanks
Bill
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. Yes, the vendor has received the update from us on February 4th. Please note that it is up to the vendor to publish it or not as well as how quick it is published.

More information: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 1197#11197
bill721
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by bill721 »

Well Aerosoft says they have the latest update in their download area. I just downloaded it and the installer says:
Welcome to the installer for NY Airports v2.x:KJVK, KLGA,KTEM v2.1.
The exe file is dated 12.27/17.

IS THAT THE CORRECT FILE for v2.3???? I'm thinking it isn't.

Bill
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Roger that.
What would you like me to do then? As I've said:
DD Stanislaw wrote:the vendor has received the update from us on February 4th
Aerosoft is known for treating free updates with a very low priority for publishing. If you do not like this policy (I personally don't like it too) please use another verdor for the future purchases. Unfortunately I am not able to force them to publish what we treat as an important freeware update. Just to compare - Simmarket publishes such updates in a matter of hours.

bill721
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by bill721 »

Thank you for the reply. I normally do buy from Simmarket and they have always been prompt with all their product updates. Great company.

This series of product is the only one I have with Aerosoft so I've been stuck since I got an upgrade discount when I went from 2.1 to 2.2. Won't buy from them again though.

I'll send Aerpspft a note with the correct splash screen and let the saga continue. I appreciate your support on the products you develop.

Thank you
Bill Ditz
Jorgen
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jorgen »

FSPilotshop is another place where the updates are on the shelf quickly.

But what I really wanted to ask, Stanislaw, was if you had seen any incompatibilities with your products and P3D v. 4.2?

Thanks -

Jorgen