NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hmm... Wydaje mi się, że z australijskich współpracujemy tylko z http://www.flightsimstore.com/index.php ... ers_id=188 :wink:
B777ER
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by B777ER »

DD Stanislaw wrote:
B777ER wrote:P3D was CTD
Contacted via @.
I replied to your email.
Eric
ebaez12
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Jetways

Post by ebaez12 »

Do the jetways move? I installed NY airports V2 and at jfk the jetways don't move. They also have a gap between the end of the jetway and the buildings.
samwheeler
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by samwheeler »

samwheeler wrote:every single airport seemed to install
Hi. What do you mean by "seemed"? Are they visible in the sim? The one folder installation is the best for performance as shared textures and shared models can be used limiting VAS.

I mean I selected only LGA, JFK and EWR to be installed but all 6 airports were installed into the one folder.
Thanks,

Sam Wheeler
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Are all of those 6 airports visible in the simulator? It does not matter which files were installed into the product's folder.

Yes, all jetways are animated using the Shift+D command → Select Stand, just as on the pictures above. (Obviously this is not the case with DEMOs).
regulate
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Uninstall the demo?

Post by regulate »

How do we uninstall the demo? I don't see an uninstaller and the demo airports are in the greyed out area of the scenery configuration. Please advice best way to proceed.
ebaez12
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ebaez12 »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Are all of those 6 airports visible in the simulator? It does not matter which files were installed into the product's folder.

Yes, all jetways are animated using the Shift+D command → Select Stand, just as on the pictures above. (Obviously this is not the case with DEMOs).
Tried that with pmdg 737 and nothing. I selected the coorect terminal and gate and nothing moves. Says all aircraft doors served.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Uninstall the demo?

Post by DD Stanislaw »

regulate wrote:How do we uninstall the demo?
Simply remove its folder from Addon Scenery.
ebaez12 wrote:Tried that with pmdg 737 and nothing.
If SODE is correctly installed, it whould work without a problem with Shift+D.
windshear
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

A few issues with the KJFK, KLGA, KTEB version

Post by windshear »

Hi I am new to your products and I have 3 issues

1) I cannot edit the AD file to change some of the parking stands, as airlines have moved terminals and some are missing etc.

2) there are no taxi way lights, I cannot see anything while taxiing, which is very unrealistic.

Thank you for your response

3) GSX could not move the SODE gates.
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A few issues with the KJFK, KLGA, KTEB version

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
windshear wrote:1) I cannot edit the AD file to change some of the parking stands
Unfortunately by doing so you would break the license agreement since we do not allow customers to reverse engineer our files as when they do so it often leads to many bugs depending on the software used for editing.
windshear wrote:2) there are no taxi way lights, I cannot see anything while taxiing, which is very unrealistic.
This is not the case in many airports which do not have taxiway centerline or taxiway edge lights. I do not know which airport you are reffering to though.
windshear wrote:3) GSX could not move the SODE gates.
The most efficient way to solve this would probably be to contact GSX support. The native way of moving the jetways is by accessing the Drzewiecki Design SODE menu (Shift+D).
windshear
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by windshear »

It is KJFK and they do have taxiway lights

[ Added: Fri Jul 21, 2017 16:22 ]
DD Stanislaw wrote:Hello.
windshear wrote:1) I cannot edit the AD file to change some of the parking stands
Unfortunately by doing so you would break the license agreement since we do not allow customers to reverse engineer our files as when they do so it often leads to many bugs depending on the software used for editing.

Ok that's very sad, because your file is outdated. Can you then please update it? there are no parking for NAX and CPA and QTR for example use T8 now. Also AMX moved terminals to T1
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
hawkhero
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Selecting KEWR makes Ultimate Traffic 2Live crash

Post by hawkhero »

I just installed New York vol2 airports. When I select KEWR Ultimate Traffic 2 Live crashes. I did not select static aircraft during the install. All my other add on airports have Traffic.
PilotGW
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by PilotGW »

Hi,

Just installed KJFK, KLGA, KTEB. Great scenery! Just two slight issues I've noticed.

Firstly, some of my AI Traffic (mainly heavies) seems to be parking too far forward: http://imgur.com/a/8KiZY
Not sure if its a problem with the scenery, but never experienced this to any great degree in other scenery.

Secondly, some of the flood lights appear unlit at night. Not sure if this is intentional: http://imgur.com/a/UVuwm
Regards,
Greg W

EASA fATPL | FI (A) | ATPL TKI
Raller
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Raller

Post by Raller »

I have NY City X and just installed KJFK, KLGA, KTEB in P3Dv4.

+ If i choose KJFK and an Airplane other than default F22 Raptor -> immediately CTD
+ If i choose KJFK with default F22 Raptor, P3Dv4 loads completely and if i choose after that another Airplane -> immediately CTD

...i thought everything gets better in P3Dv4 64!

Raller
mdfmike
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

KEWR is not assigning ILS approaches - only VFR Runway 29

Post by mdfmike »

After installing NY Airports V2 in P3DV4 - IFR Flight Plan landings to KEWR are only being assigned to VFR Runway 29 - with no option to select IFR Runway 22L. I uninstalled the product, and flew with the stock KEWR - which assigned ILS 22L, as expected.

I then reinstalled NY Airports V2, and, once again, I am only getting VFR assignment to Runway 29. Please advise, Thanks

Michael DelFranco.
Michael DelFranco