Seattle Airports X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

FireRx
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by FireRx »

hey Stanislaw, put your hat in the ring for San Fransisco cityscape please. looks like the guys at Orbx is looking for help :D
ratman20
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ratman20 »

I noticed at the beginning of this thread that there are 3 files included in Seattle Airport X download. I just downloaded from FS PilotShop and the zip file only shows one exe file. Is there something wrong here? Do I need to go back to FS PilotShop?

Thanks in advance. Seattle City X looks great in FSW.

Rob
waleed
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by waleed »

DD Stanislaw wrote:
waleed wrote:How do I get this beauty inserted in there on the ramp waiting for delivery:
https://www.planespotters.net/photo/532 ... dreamliner
Pretty please :D
As you wish! 8)

Thank you so much, now the scenery will be complete.
MikeFlight
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by MikeFlight »

ratman20 wrote: I noticed at the beginning of this thread that there are 3 files included in Seattle Airport X download. I just downloaded from FS PilotShop and the zip file only shows one exe file. Is there something wrong here? Do I need to go back to FS PilotShop?
I have only one file, "Seattle_Airports_X.exe", 2.534.750 kb
Happy landings, Michael
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Indeed, since v1.05 there is only one file for the Airports package (in v1.00 there were 3 files).
ratman20
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ratman20 »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Indeed, since v1.05 there is only one file for the Airports package (in v1.00 there were 3 files).
Well, that's good to know. Any thoughts on what might cause the sim to crash to desktop whenever I try to load up a flight at Renton in FSW. I didn't have this problem in FSX but FSW seems to not like doing anything with Renton. Let me know if you need additional details.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Did you check the link in the first post? This should fix that issue (the issue was actually related to KBFI though). Also - you need to use the installer to install the product for FSW (which I assume you did).
ratman20
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ratman20 »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Did you check the link in the first post? This should fix that issue (the issue was actually related to KBFI though). Also - you need to use the installer to install the product for FSW (which I assume you did).
I had but I decided to go back and do it again as I originally used winrar and I saw it is a 7zip file. I copied the files and then, loaded up the sim. I set the flight planner to Renton. When I clicked start, I got a crash to desktop.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Is it the same with KBFI?
Please try removing the KBFI_Rail file completely.
Please confirm that you've used the installer to install the product under FSW (you can't copy/paste it).
ratman20
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ratman20 »

I just loaded KBFI without problem. If you don't count the long load time but I expected that. I am going to attempt a pattern and see how that goes but this is better than Renton at the moment. Thanks for the support on this.

[ Added: Sat Jan 13, 2018 21:58 ]
Pattern went off without a hitch and KBFI looks amazing.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Ok, so KBFI loads OK while Renton still crashes? Such behaviour has not been reported yet.
If the issue persists, please contact me via @ so I could try to solve that remotely.
Wise87
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Passenger Terminal at Paine Field

Post by Wise87 »

My understanding is the new passenger terminal at Paine Field will be completed around fall 2018. This new terminal will be used by United, Southwest and Alaska Airlines. Is there any plans to add it to your scenery so we can enjoy more flights in and out of Pain Field?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, it will be added to v1.1 .
Jorgen
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jorgen »

Stanislaw,

I am having issues with Seattle Airports v. 1.05 in P3D v. 4.2. I have this installed also in FSX, where the full install gives no problems.

But with the full install in P3D, when I try to fly from KSEA, the plane sits at the end of the runway, and when I touch anything, I get a CTD. At KBFI, the scenery loads to 100%, and then it just sits there showing 100% loaded for over 10 minutes, until I use Task Manager to end task. I can fly out of Renton and around over the city, but as I get close to KSEA I get a CTD.

This is sort of the opposite situation that I had with New York Airports and City, where the full install works fine in P3D and I have to use the Lite install in FSX. Here the full install works fine in FSX and, unless you can think of something else to try, I should install the Lite versoin in P3D.

Jorgen
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
But we have already discussed this here: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 2970#12970 right? If the product is inactive, it just can't cause CTD which you still had. I guess the problem should be traced to another software if the issue is still ehre with our product inactive... Anyway, I have other ideas regarding this issue unfortunately... If I come up with something I will let you know.