Seattle Airports X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It does not really need to be 'above' our product in the list.
Anyway we are looking for a solution.
Shylock
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Shylock »

My first purchase of Seattle X and Seattle airports X
Shylock
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Shylock »

So I found that if you have vector installed after installing any scenery you must run the configure tool and disable KSEA in the airport elevation section. Fixed the issue. Gret job on the scenery it looks killer!!!
Anatolski
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Anatolski »

Hello,
I trusted the announcement to get KSEA as an update of the Seattle Airports X. I bought Seattle Airports X from aerosoft. But now, the product is no longer available. In the forum the question:
Any word on if this is coming back to the store or are updates available for those that did purchase it? The adminstrator answered: Sorry no news!
What does it mean - Aerosoft no more sold products from drzewiecki?
Please tell me how to get the promised update in this case.
Thank you!
kenthom
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by kenthom »

I will add my complaint to those above. KPAE has the same elevation issue. I just updated the Seattle airports today. I had no issue with the previous version of this airport.
I use ORBX Base and OLNorth America....no Vector.
I have tried reinstall.
Deleted P3D config and rebuild
Searched for and eliminated other AFCADS.

Second issue. I deleted T2G KSEA. I searched for and eliminated all their files to get rid of the double jetways. I got rid of them but have several large red "X" on the terminal. A reinstall did not eliminate them.

Also note that much of this page is not in English. Is there a way to correct that?

Thanks, look forward to fixing all of this great scenery.
kenthom
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by kenthom »

"Second issue. I deleted T2G KSEA. I searched for and eliminated all their files to get rid of the double jetways. I got rid of them but have several large red "X" on the terminal. A reinstall did not eliminate them."

I was able to fix this issue by restoring T2G files I deleted. I will try to find the ones I need to delete to eliminate the double jetways.
kenthom
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by kenthom »

If I delete the T2G SODE\SimObjects at KSEA the jet ways disappear but I am left with big red X in their place. Even on default airport. Anyone have a suggestion to get rid of them?
rking131
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by rking131 »

I am also having a double jetway issue at ksea. is it conflicting with t2g ksea? cause when I'm at a gate it tells me this gate has a default jetway but right next to it, I can see a jetway from taxi2gate ksea.
kenthom
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by kenthom »

I was able to get rid of the T2G Jet ways by removing the T2G SODE/xml file completely. Removing the SODE\SimObjects left big red X in their place. Renaming them to .OFF did nothing. I haven't tried them with a plane yet since I have been simply trying to get it all to work most of the day.

Now just need to get a fix for the elevation problem at KPAE.

Could someone please help me get my page back to all English. If I am not logged in it is all English but when I login all the directions are in another language and unfortunately I am not bi-lingual. :oops:
Tenala
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Tenala »

under your login press "unser control panel" (should be the first of the 3 choices), then open the tab "board preferences" (3rd tab from left) and there you can change the language.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Shylock wrote: Monday 30 Apr 2018, 16:50 after installing any scenery you must run the configure tool
Yes, this is true true for every add-on airport you install. You need to run that config tool.
Anatolski wrote: Monday 30 Apr 2018, 20:10 Please tell me how to get the promised update in this case.
Hi. What would you like me to do? All our vendors got new files few days ago, I can't do anything more unfortunately and Aerosoft is always slow with updates. It cane up to a month for the to publish an update.
kenthom wrote: Monday 30 Apr 2018, 22:01 I searched for and eliminated all their files to get rid of the double jetways. I got rid of them but have several large red "X" on the terminal.
I guess you have removed our files too. Please reinstall our product.
rking131 wrote: Tuesday 01 May 2018, 00:08 I can see a jetway from taxi2gate ksea.
You need to uninstall Taxi2Gate version in order to use our own KSEA. Please refer to the product manual on how to do that (or possibly there is an uninstaller available).
5lacker
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by 5lacker »

I bought Seattle and Seattle Airports via Flightsimstore. Theres no update available. What happened?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi
Although we are doing our best to provide you quick and reliable technical support, unfortunately there are cases when we are not able to help you simply because the problem is not in our responsibility. Such issues are usually related to our vendors and our vendors only can provide you customer support.

Our vendors are responsible for:
• Publishing products for sale with correct and clear descriptions and links
• Publishing updates and informing customers about new versions as soon as they are available
• Handling of all payment-related stuff
• Providing downloads and customer accounts
• Handling of all non-standard procedures related to purchases (like refunds or product change)

No matter how much we want to help you with all the issues, it is not possible for us to manage the issues above. Each store is privately owned, each one uses different procedures and each one has different policies and priorities. Additionally product publishing time is different in each store although all vendors receive products (and updates) simultaneously in one e-mail. Taking the above into consideration, we do need to ask you to contact our vendors directly in some cases. Each store has a ticket system, a support forum, an e-mail or at least an FB account. Any way to contact a store is OK to solve your problem. Summarizing:

Please contact our vendors directly in the following cases:
• A certain product is not available
(please note that publishing a product or an update can take up to a month depending on a store)
• Product update is not available (please note that free updates are treated by vendors with the lowest priority)
• Download problems/questions, unopenable files, corrupt installers (due to download)
• Discounts and special update offers
• Bought a wrong version of a product
(f/e X instead of XP)

Please note that writing to us (or on this forum) rather than contacting a store directly makes solving your issue a much longer task. Besides, usually we are simply unable to offer any help regarding the above issues. Sure in "extreme" cases we can contact store managers directly but they are usually very busy people and solving any problems this way simply takes much longer since it can take few days for them to reply. Stores have dedicated customer support services to make things faster and easier for customers and it is highly recommended to use them.

We highly appreciate your cooperation in this matter!
STEVECARTER
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by STEVECARTER »

I should not need to send a screen shot..check it out yourself..you will see 2 control towers at SEA-TAC
Wise87
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Wise87 »

Today I was able to install the updated version of Seattle Airports. I am seeing a few strange elevation issues. I see some minor issues around KSEA but there not deal breakers for me. but at KPAE I see a hill by the parking lot.
https://prntscr.com/jcdruh

I did not have this issue with the initial release.

I run P3Dv4.2
Mesh Resolution 5m
Texture Resolution 7cm
FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation FTX <--I tried adding the AFM - Aerodrome Flattening Meshes and it made the area worse.
FTX Global BASE Pack
FTX Global openLC North America
FTX Global VECTOR <---Ran the AEC auto update and even searched for KPAE in the list. KPAE is not listed.