Seattle Airports X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by Martin_Starski »

Cowhorns32 wrote: Monday 27 Apr 2020, 08:48 been going in circles with SimMarket.
As far as I see, Stanislaw answered you in the thread referring to Prepar3d v5. If it's still not clear and you still have v1.3 on your Simmarket account, please send me your Simmarket purchase details via Email: marcin@drzewiecki-design.net - we will try to support you.
iamcanadian2
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Paul

Post by iamcanadian2 »

I have Prepar 4.5 with Seattle X and AirportsX running good but in V5 I get CTD and a hard lock up when approaching Seattle Down town ,I have installed the fix but it still does it. I got a CTD just loading in KSEA.
Another thing to is I have to set my resolution to 1024 in V5 otherwise I get the Vram issue.
I have uninstalled both Dresweki and just Have Orbx PNW installed and everything is fine and no CTD or Hard lock ups.
I really enjoy your scenery so I hope I can get this to work.
I did a clean uninstall and reinstall of PreparV5 with update and using 1.4 Seattle x Airports .
PC specs Intel @4.8 Ghz
GTX 1070
16 gig ram
3 X 55' curved LED 4K
6 DOF Platform
Thanos 1280 AMC
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for the report. I'm afraid there are still too many question marks relating to P3D v5, even after release of hotfix, so we are monitoring the issue and will make the respective adjustments as soon as the cause of problem will be much more clear to everyone.
BeggTheEgg
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Beck

Post by BeggTheEgg »

I'm using P3D V4.5 and I'm getting an issue that causes me to not be able to see any of the buildings in the Seattle Airports package (and Washington and Chicago, but I figured it might be the same issue). The runways appear fine, so do the sode jetways. Running Orbx openLC North America, Vector, and Global. I've tried everything I can think of, nothing works, was working perfectly before and one day I woke up to this. Thanks for everything y'all do, and be warned I'm not very tech-savvy haha
https://imgur.com/1ZMcOrd
https://imgur.com/BRiw3Gz
https://imgur.com/4ZJ6Iv4
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Have you installed the new version recently? Please make sure that in the Scenery Library there are no entries related to Seattle Airports X. Sometimes "double entries" may be created on the basis of XML entry and the entry in the Scenery Library. In P3D v4 there shouldn't be any entry in the Scenery Library - otherwise, due to "double entries" all buildings are missing.

At the end, you may try to uninstall the scenery by:

-> removing the respective scenery folder from the following location: ...\Users\"username"\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons
-> removing the respective scenery folder from the "Addon scenery" folder in main P3D directory
-> removing the respective scenery folders from the SODE folders, which can be found here: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

and then make the new "clean install" (please remember to run the installer with admin rights).
BeggTheEgg
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by BeggTheEgg »

Tried the full reinstall (realized was on V1.3, now v1.4) and still nothing. It reappeared in the Scenery Library in P3D after I did the full reinstall of the scenery, with the same issue as before in sim.
BeggTheEgg
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by BeggTheEgg »

Never mind, fixed the issue. Realized I had scenery complexity set to none haha, my own stupidity amazes even myself sometimes. Thanks anyways :D
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Sometimes I also get lost in my settings too - the most important thing is that it works :)
LSZH
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Bruno

Post by LSZH »

Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 27 Apr 2020, 13:10 As far as I see, Stanislaw answered you in the thread referring to Prepar3d v5. If it's still not clear and you still have v1.3 on your Simmarket account, please send me your Simmarket purchase details via Email: marcin@drzewiecki-design.net - we will try to support you.
Same problem here. My simmarket account has version 1.3 ready for download without P3D v5 installation option.
Best reagrds
Bruno
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Is it the version including KSEA?

The first versions of this package were (pre-)released without KSEA.

Then there was released the payware update to the next version, which included KSEA.

According to the information received from Simmarket, if you do not have the version including KSEA, there is no free update. In such case the upgrade fee applies, just as it was before.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Bruno, you should now be able to access the package.
LSZH
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Bruno

Post by LSZH »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Monday 11 May 2020, 06:20 Bruno, you should now be able to access the package.
Thank you very much Stanislaw! 5 star service!!!

Best regards
Bruno
sho69607
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Spencer

Post by sho69607 »

I am not sure whether to post this in the ORBX forums or here, but I am having an issue with holes in the ground, missing cargo buildings, and random elevation changes around the airport. I have FTX Global installed as well as True Earth Washington. I made sure to disable the associated ORBX AFCAD's that are provided for the stock airports. Any ideas what may be causing this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you confirm that our scenery has a higher priority in the scenery library than ORBX? Which sim version and scenery version are we talking about?
udidwht
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: udidwht

Post by udidwht »

Where should your scenery be with respect to say Orbx Global?

I also have Miami City X, Seattle X, Seattle Airports, New York Airports (both) P3Dv3.4.22.19868