Seattle Airports X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I am sorry, I do not understand. Please provide a clearer description and/or contact the vendor directly.
dcmair
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by dcmair »

can't wait to check out the amazing scenery, if only it would download correctly. As I said I before I have a corrupt disk. WinRAR does as good a job a Zzip. Who do I contact about getting a new disk. I have the two demo downloads, loaded for Seattle and NY, and with Seattle the demo does a better job than Seattle X. Just not that happy the way he, whoever that was put that download file together.
dcmair
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by dcmair »

If you are talking to me about the Vendor, the vendor says contact DRZ. That's why I am here. Corrupt disc DRZ-425A. I will contact Flight shop and see where their head is. Thanx .
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

dcmair wrote: Saturday 07 Apr 2018, 00:04 if only it would download correctly.
Our vendors are fully responsible for the download procedure.
dcmair wrote: Saturday 07 Apr 2018, 00:04 Who do I contact about getting a new disk.
A person you bought that thing from - our vendor.
dcmair wrote: Saturday 07 Apr 2018, 00:10Flight shop
There is no such vendor "Flight Shop"... Here is the list of our vendors: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/stores.htm
dcmair wrote: Saturday 07 Apr 2018, 00:10 Corrupt disc DRZ-425A.
So the product is recorded on a DVD disc? I can't help you without knowing any details, sorry.
mkonareff
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mkonareff »

Hello,

Just a quick question about your Seattle Airports package: Some times ago I've seen someone reporting on a facebook group that he didn't get any ground textures under the taxiways and runways at all of the 3 airports until he got the City product as well, he simply had the default ground textures, meaning cities textures at the airports and it wasn't looking really great...

I'm not really keen on the city product as I'm already running FTX PNW but I'd like to get the airports, will I get ground grass textures at the airport or should I get the city as well in order to get the background textures at the airports?

Thanks by advance.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Yes, you will, but only for airport areas.
And there are 4 airports :)
mkonareff
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mkonareff »

Thanks Stanislaw !

Sure, only the airport is what I would expect :wink:
Was just afraid not to get the full features at the airports.
I'll get it from FSpilotshop then !

Edit: indeed there are 4, I forgot about S50 ^^
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Indeed, both are stand-alone products. :wink:
mkonareff
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mkonareff »

Hi again @Stanislaw,

I got it this afternoon, and seems like I'm pretty unlucky as all my seattle airports are now transformed in a huge mess. Only KPAE looks still okay, but it seems the ground is still the PNW textures, and not yours.

I have FTX Global + OpenLC NA +PNW region installed as well as T2G KSEA which has been installed as per the instructions on the FTX compatibility forum.
Seattle X is above all these entries in the scenery library.
Do you have any idea?

mkonareff
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mkonareff »

Some more details about my install:

Here is my scenery library order (of course there are other sceneries between them but I disabled everything else) :

SeattleX
KSEA
KSEA Terrain
Orbx PNW
Orbx OpenLCNA
KSEA Mesh (as per the FTX compatibility forum - disabling it doesn't change anything)
Base scenery

I have 73 bgl files inside my Seattle X scenery folder.
It added 2 files in Scenery\World as well.

I don't understand what's happening there as I've tried to disable PNW afcads and it only removes the autogen in the middle of the airport but I still don't have any custom ground. Disabling the entire PNW or KSEA doesn't help at all.
mkonareff
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mkonareff »

Sorry, I should have tried that first but re-installing solved the issue, that's weird but it's now okay ! :D 8)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

:wink:
Ivchenckopi
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Seattle Airports X

Post by Ivchenckopi »

KLAX, KDFW and CYVR are all 100 DX10 compatible and all future airports will be too.

For earlier sceneries, we'll probably add DX10 compatibility when we'll revisit them for a re-release, like the one we are doing for JFK which is not needed for DX10, but it's a remake anyway
mkonareff
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mkonareff »

Hello,

I have a last question about the airports (which are absolutely amazing!) : GSX and AI traffic seems to keep using the FTX PNW afcads, should I disable PNW afcads for the 4 airports? Isn't there any other solution for the Drzewiecki Afcads to get the priority over the PNW bgls?
Anxarces
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Anxarces »

Hi,

I have elevation problems with KPAE. I found out, that Ultimate Terrain X is causing the problem. When "ut exclusions for default scenery" is active, I get the issue that can be seen in the screenshot below. By deactivating this scenery library entry the elevation in KPAE is ok. However, this "ut exclusion" is required by Ultimate Terrain to work properly. Is there anything, that can be done to provide compatibility of Seattle Airports X and UTX USA?

I checked the scenery library order. "ut exclusions" is at the bottom (as suggest by Ultimate Terrain) and Seattle Airports X at the top. I verified, that there is no airport flattening active (from FS Global Ultimate). As a test, I activated this for KPAE but it did not help. I don't use Vector, so this is no issue as well.

Regards,
Uli
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.