Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Thanks, we will be investigating this.
mkonareff
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by mkonareff »

What about the afcad priority @Stanislaw?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The priority is defined by layers in Scenery Library or Addon Scenery. Our product must be located on the top of the list.
mkonareff
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mkonareff »

I know that already I'm quite a long time user of FS/P3D and also a dev so that's a pretty basic thing to know about sceneries, however it's already at the top of the list but the afcad still doesn't have the priority over FTX PNW which is located far below in the library.

I met the exact same issue with the recent KGPI from Turbulent design and they're currently looking at what could be causing this issue, I thought you could help trying to figure it out.
Hello,

I have a last question about the airports (which are absolutely amazing!) : GSX and AI traffic seems to keep using the FTX PNW afcads, should I disable PNW afcads for the 4 airports? Isn't there any other solution for the Drzewiecki Afcads to get the priority over the PNW bgls?
Here is my scenery library order (of course there are other sceneries between them but I disabled everything else) :

SeattleX
KSEA
KSEA Terrain
Orbx PNW
Orbx OpenLCNA
KSEA Mesh (as per the FTX compatibility forum - disabling it doesn't change anything)
Base scenery
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I guess the easiest way would be to ask the same thing at the ORBX forum. I am afraid I have no idea how their files can have higher priority than ours while being lower in the scenery library list...
mkonareff
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mkonareff »

Hi,

Indeed, this is a very weird issue and hard to debug, not sure if other users met this as well.
I'll try to contact Orbx as well yes, however I fear they would answer the same.

If Orbx or Turbulent find anything, I'll let you know :wink:
fabianbi
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by fabianbi »

Hello If I start P3d then the message comes (see picture)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
You need to remove that "Seattle X" entry from the Scenery Library completely and [probably] reinstall the product. The product does not add any entries to P3Dv4 Scenery Library.
Tamba765
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Tamba765 »

Does the current version of "Seattle Airports" have the existing 3 runway configuration and buildings, or is it the old 2 runway configuration?
Is there a version of the forum that is English only. I don't understand a lot of what I'm seeing.
Thanks.
Pete Locascio
Pete Locascio
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
You can find everything in the product description: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodSeaADs_X.htm
The one you are currently in is the only support forum we got. Please specify what is it that you do not understand, maybe I can help.
Tamba765
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Tamba765 »

I'm still not clear as to what the current version has for KSEA, if anything. Does it have the 3 runway configuration? If not, I'll wait for the new version when it's released. Thanks.
Pete Locascio
Pete Locascio
Tamba765
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Tamba765 »

Ok, I think I finally get it. KSEA was not changed in any way with your current product, so I guess I can keep using the ORBX version that came with their PNW package with no problems. So by installing
your current product, my version of KSEA will not be affected, or changed in any way. Is this correct? Thanks.
Pete Locascio
Pete Locascio
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, this is correct. I will be affected by installing the upcoming version of Seattla Airports X (v1.1) which we are still working on. We are modeling the 2021 version. There is a preview topic available: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... ?f=3&t=416
Best regards
Chris757
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Chris757 »

Hello there.

Wonderful scenery as Seattle is my hometown! One issue I'm having with Flight Sim World is the excludes don't seem to want to play along with the Airport scenery.
20180425134423_1.jpg
20180425134409_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi!
What do you mean by "excludes"?
There are some obvious flatten problems indeed though.