Seattle Airports X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

Dreamflight767
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by Dreamflight767 »

Hello:

I too have attempted to download the latest version of Seattle Airports but get an error message.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dreamflight767
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Dreamflight767 »

And this download is from PC Aviator. Thanks.
shasta62
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by shasta62 »

"Hello,

I have both sceneries, Seattle AirportsX 1.1 and Seattle CityX. When I take-off from KSEA and fly to KBFI a large patch of Autogen at the north east corner of KBFI is gone. It is there when I start P3D from KBFI. I tested all KBFI files and found ot, if I de-aktivate the five KBFI_GND bgl files and the KBFI_TWYLHT.bgl file then everything is OK with the autogen, but KBFI isn´t fully nice. Therefore I assume there is soemthing in these six files that supresses autogen at the KBFI north east corner when taking off from KSEA. Could you have a look at these files? As said - the autogen is there when I choose KBFI as starting point in P3Dv4.

Thank you
Christian"

I updated Seattle Airports X and Seattle City X to 1.2 and also Prepar3D from v4.1 to v4.2. Unfortunately the autogen problem still exists. When loading P3D at KSEA, take off there and fly to KBFI a large patch of autogen is gone at the northeast part of the field. Deleting the files mentioned above isn´t an option, since this makes KBFI look ugly and I like your rendition of this airport (and the rest as well)! Do you have an idea?

Thanks
Christian
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
We are still looking for a solution, nothing came out yet.
shasta62
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by shasta62 »

Thank you for your effort! ...and your nice sceneries!
Dyno152
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Mike

Post by Dyno152 »

Just want to take a second to say thanks. Purchased a few days ago and just had a chance to fly in. SEA is great, frame rate friendly and ultra detailed... I loved it. Looking forward to more great work!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thank you, we are happy that you liked it!
iapilot20
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by iapilot20 »

Hello,

I'm having an issue all of a sudden with my Seattle Airports, they use to work perfectly, now I am missing buildings at all airports(- KSEA, not installed) and the elevation at KPAE is all messed up. I did a full reinstall and still not working. Using FSXsteam, FTX Glodal( which is lower on the scenery library list). Also using Seattle City, all those buildings seem to be there so I think its just the Airports side. Also to add the floating buildings near KBFI.

Thank you,
Jason
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
From this screenshot it seems that another scenery is higher in the Scenery Library causing this issue. Please check the position of our product in the Scenery Library - it must be on the very top. This problem might also happen when more than 1 entry in the Scenery Library refers to the product.
Anxarces
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Anxarces »

I would like to give an update on the elevation issue with Ultimate Terrain's scenery entry "ut exclusions for default scenery". I found out that I had an airport elevation correction from Pilot's AFM tool active for KPAE. After removing this entry UTX works fine with the current version of Seattle Airports X, even with the "ut exclusion" activated.

Regards,
Uli
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thank you for this information!
Dreamflight767
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Dreamflight767 »

I was recently able to download and install the most current version. Thank you.
Jorgen
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jorgen »

Stanislaw,

I have a situation similar to Jason's (the screenshot where it seems the runways are in channels) with KPAE, but in P3D v4.2 - in FSX seems normal. What could be the reason for this - I use Freemesh 2.0 globally for mesh, and have UTX USA for P3D.

Jorgen
marknie
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by marknie »

I was wondering how your Seattle Airport KSEA compares to Taxi2gate version? The taxi2gate version has all kinds of memory holes and some of the scenery on the edges are missing buildings. T Here also seems to be no support from them and I was thinking if enabling yours and abandoning theirs. Any input would help. Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

marknie wrote: Wednesday 13 Jun 2018, 04:08 how your Seattle Airport KSEA compares to Taxi2gate version
Hi. You can easily check it by disabling T2G's KSEA and enabling our version. If you don't like it, you can easily switch it back.
Jorgen wrote: Tuesday 12 Jun 2018, 12:38Freemesh 2.0
Hi. Never used this, but this is definitely a mesh conflict with another software... And definitely not with ORBX.